Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE] Unikoin Gold -Decentralized Esports Betting back by Mark Cuban  (Read 10648 times)
Urbane

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:19:22 AM

Unikoin (UKG) is listed Quoinex.com

https://twitter.com/QUOINE_SG/status/976827082096377857

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !

Thank you!

Here are some links on how to sign up with Qryptos !

https://qryptos.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012089028-Verify-your-individual-QRYPTOS-account

https://qryptos.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011938967-Account-Registration-and-Verification-FAQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:50:16 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 06:23:51 PM by Easteregg69

Beware. Scam! Unsellable at Bittrex. That was where i bought it

Minimum sale requirements is set so high that it gets unrealistic to sell it again.

And the poor fuckers don't even bother to fill the languagefiles. So_you_will_get_an_error_message_that_looks_like_this.

Check. Bittrex sold me 6 heavily overpriced coins and charge 5 i withdrawal fee! So sell of at kuccoin is really not an option.

Same goes for XRP. Total scam!

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Urbane

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:05:22 AM

Minimum sale requirements is set so high that it gets unrealistic to sell it again.

And the poor fuckers don't even bother to fill the languagefiles. So_you_will_get_an_error_message_that_looks_like_this.

Check. Bittrex sold me 6 heavily overpriced coins and charge 5 i withdrawal fee! So sell of at kuccoin is really not an option.

What are you talking about? It is fully functional on all exchanges and Bittrex is an online exchange it does not operate any files like a computer program.
Urbane

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:17:40 AM

Interesting opinion article from 4 months ago, in lieu of the news from Coinbase this very well could come true sooner rather than later.

I scored 1300 cryptocurrencies with the GDAX Asset Framework. Here’s who I think will be listed on GDAX.

Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

is that correct about today  Huh :

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Unikoin+Gold+%28UKG%29&SortBy=0
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

It seems that not many people are concerned about this thread. Is dev not actively involved?

Lukas2112

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

Incorrect. Live betting was moved a long time ago, this date was originally reported on in our whitepaper.
We do have a Q1 release coming up in which we will offer skill-based wagers, improved Connekt service and licensed cryptocurrency betting in Europe.

It seems that not many people are concerned about this thread. Is dev not actively involved?

We are, let us know if you have any particular questions.
Urbane

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

Updates from Rahul Soon, CEO of Unikrn:

"Hi everyone I know you're all waiting for an update - and I promise you we're working on it. This is all I'm doing day and night — 3 hours of sleep — it's crazy. Here are some high level things coming very soon;

Unikrn will have live skill betting on video games in most markets soon, with crypto. This is huge, I cannot share details - but it will start in the month of April.

Unikrn is still working with the Malta Gaming Authority to launch spectator betting in Europe, our tech is all ready - there are a number of things we need to work through but we are on track to release something in the near future.

Unikrn is working on some very exciting partnerships — man this is just the beginning, hope to have an announcement in the next week or so.

Last but not least, Maingear -a Unikrn company - is announcing a crowd fund equity round next week! Anyone can participate, it's priced very aggressively - no VCs man - this is going to be awesome, and a great opportunity to get on the ground floor of an incredibly established global brand.

So... Hang in there! We're working hard, hiring lots of new people — we're growing up, Unikrn is becoming a monster — and this shit takes time. One other thing I'd like to mention, no matter what in down times the market will always follow Bitcoin. No matter how hard we work, the price fluctuations do NOT affect our business. Speculators will continue to speculate, there's not much we can do there. We are only here to build a great platform for our customers and fans - and we are doing just that. Follow us @unikrnco on Twitter for more details, and of course @unikoingold"

Also Unikrn was recently featured in the Washington Post!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/esports-bookmaking-globally-its-already-a-billion-dollar-gambling-industry/2018/04/06/be89c282-2b99-11e8-8688-e053ba58f1e4_story.html?utm_term=.0941a736c433

"Since 2015, at least a dozen NBA teams, owners and players have invested heavily in the growing e-sports market, backing or buying competitive gaming teams around the globe. Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, a dot-com pioneer who built a fortune in the tech world, opted for a different route. Instead of buying an e-sports team of his own, Cuban made a bet on betting, investing in a company called Unikrn that sets lines and takes wagers from around the world on e-sports competitions." .... Please check the link above for more
Lukas2112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

Updates from Rahul Soon, CEO of Unikrn:

"Hi everyone I know you're all waiting for an update - and I promise you we're working on it. This is all I'm doing day and night — 3 hours of sleep — it's crazy. Here are some high level things coming very soon;

Unikrn will have live skill betting on video games in most markets soon, with crypto. This is huge, I cannot share details - but it will start in the month of April.

Unikrn is still working with the Malta Gaming Authority to launch spectator betting in Europe, our tech is all ready - there are a number of things we need to work through but we are on track to release something in the near future.

Unikrn is working on some very exciting partnerships — man this is just the beginning, hope to have an announcement in the next week or so.

Last but not least, Maingear -a Unikrn company - is announcing a crowd fund equity round next week! Anyone can participate, it's priced very aggressively - no VCs man - this is going to be awesome, and a great opportunity to get on the ground floor of an incredibly established global brand.

So... Hang in there! We're working hard, hiring lots of new people — we're growing up, Unikrn is becoming a monster — and this shit takes time. One other thing I'd like to mention, no matter what in down times the market will always follow Bitcoin. No matter how hard we work, the price fluctuations do NOT affect our business. Speculators will continue to speculate, there's not much we can do there. We are only here to build a great platform for our customers and fans - and we are doing just that. Follow us @unikrnco on Twitter for more details, and of course @unikoingold"

Also Unikrn was recently featured in the Washington Post!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/esports-bookmaking-globally-its-already-a-billion-dollar-gambling-industry/2018/04/06/be89c282-2b99-11e8-8688-e053ba58f1e4_story.html?utm_term=.0941a736c433

"Since 2015, at least a dozen NBA teams, owners and players have invested heavily in the growing e-sports market, backing or buying competitive gaming teams around the globe. Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, a dot-com pioneer who built a fortune in the tech world, opted for a different route. Instead of buying an e-sports team of his own, Cuban made a bet on betting, investing in a company called Unikrn that sets lines and takes wagers from around the world on e-sports competitions." .... Please check the link above for more
You call investors speculators who believed you and bought your coins on the exchange. There is no trust in your project. In fact, you sold useless coins on exchanges to stupid investors who believed in your fairy tales.

From the start it was always mentioned that this token was not for investment purposes. There is no ownership, no revshare, no voting rights.
The token is meant for usage amongst the esports and gaming ecosystem and we will continue to build out that utility and engage in partnerships that strengthens the usage, utility and overall ecosystem of UnikoinGold.

The tokens are not useless, they can be used and earned on the Unikrn platform right now. Can you name some other projects that have already delivered on token utility where token holders were able to put the token to use? We differentiate ourselves in this regard and have already move ahead of some other projects in the space that have yet to implement the token for usage.

developers do not care about investors, it is clear that they are speculating on the rate of the coin

We care about delivering the promised utility for the token. We are not swayed by price fluctuations in terms of letting it impact our development efforts.
We are not speculating the rate of the token, we are building out the future products to serve tokenholders with.

you're absolutely right.

This seems like an issue with Bittrex, not with UnikoinGold.
Lukas2112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

coin added to the exchange to attract investors and you took your money selling expensive useless coins and now we hear that the coin is not for investment. it looks like lies and fraud.

Token is added to exchanges for availability so that tokenholders or future tokenholders can easily attain them and engage with services available to them as well as trade away their gained tokens. We also did not sell tokens ourselves outside of the tokensale.

You did not hear that 'now', that it is not meant as an investment, it has been said ever since the tokensale started. No fraud, no lies.
There are also no intrinsic features that would warrant any revenue share, voting rights or dividend of any kind.
Lukas2112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

https://i.imgur.com/fLksT9a.png
Unikrn & Playwire Sign Exclusive Brand Deal with the Sacramento Kings NBA2k Esports Team
The professional NBA 2K team for the Sacramento Kings is called Kings Guard and is managed by Shaq, basketball hall of famer and also managed by UFC hall of famer Urijah Faber for mentality leadership.
Sacramento kings are one of the most forward-thinking NBA teams in the leagues with a kick-ass stadium.

We'll be working with Playwire to bring various brand promotion deals to the Kings and also integrate our token into these promotions.

Read all about it here
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:21:45 AM

Invested in the Unikoin project, it looks amazing and I can not wait for the developers to reveal more.
Keep up the good work.  Cheesy
Lukas2112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:49:24 PM

Invested in the Unikoin project, it looks amazing and I can not wait for the developers to reveal more.
Keep up the good work.  Cheesy
how much did you get paid for your message?

We didnt pay him or her.
You seem awfully negative about our efforts.
Anything I can help you with in regards to our token's utility or progression in that regard?
Lukas2112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

https://i.imgur.com/v3bGAwi.jpg

Unikrn Creating First Crypto Gaming Platform with CME Aquisition

Unikrn's long-time tournament partners, ChallengeMe.GG, are joining the company to be the platform to bring life to full-blown skill-based betting in the near future. The platform will be powered by UnikoinGold, owned by Unikrn and operated by the same genius team that gave CME the meteoric rise it’s seen to date.
Unikrn’s users know CME as the innovators that brought esports and gaming its first regular crypto prizepools for tournaments and ladders. Since last year, CME has been offering regular CS:GO competitions with UKG payouts.

CME will continue its operations as a matchmaking platform which enables both casual & skill-based competitive gaming across tournaments, ladders, leagues and direct challenges with friends. Once integrated into the Unikrn platform, CME will extend the utility of UKG with buy-in tournaments to start as soon as this May and other skill-based, blockchain-powered challenges coming in the near future.

In addition to currently live CS:GO, Dota 2 events will be added shortly, with the following features immediately available in the US and EU:

• Fully automated 128 tick CSGO servers: Best quality servers, games are started and completed automatically with detailed stats pages and game results.
  • Quickplay Matchmaking (1v1, 2v2): Automatically find other players, loosely based on skill. No anti-cheat required.
  • Competitive Matchmaking (1v1, 2v2, 5v5): Automatically find other players based on their skill level. Earn and improve skill-based rank with anti-cheat requirements to protect every game.
  • Open Lobbies (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5): Setup private or public custom lobbies and invite friends. This is particularly popular with Twitch Streamers. CME is the easiest place for streamers to setup viewer games quickly!
  • Direct Challenge: Challenge anyone on the platform by sending them a custom direct challenge.
  • Fully automated tournaments (for up to 1024 teams) & ladders: Join several daily tournaments to win Unikrn, CME and partner prizes.
  • Raffle System: Earn raffle tickets by completing missions. Bronze, Silver, Gold tickets are used to enter daily, weekly and monthly giveaways ranging in value from €5–500, including sponsored prizes by partners.
  • More: Detailed and customizable player stats pages/profiles, missions system, achievements, match stats with demo file downloads, match ticker, Twitch integration, friends list, chat, map veto/voting, and more are already live on the site.

This acquisition will also lead to the integration of the Unikrn Wallet into CME’s functionality so users will be able to enter tournaments, make trades and use UKG on the CME platform with cutting-edge technology, always-instant process time and no transaction fees.

Since the tournaments will be integrated with UKG’s native platform, fans will be able to donate their earned UKG, contribute Jackpot winnings or convert skins to UKG to help increase prizepools for community tournaments.

By merging, we are in essence creating the ultimate community, skill-based and crowdfunding platform for esports tournaments. An all-in-one platform to engage, challenge, match and reward gamers of any level.

The synergy also means Connekt users who earn UKG just for playing and winning ranked CS:GO, League of Legends or Dota 2 games will be able to use those earned tokens to enter tournaments, skill-based challenges and anything else CME offers.

Skill based betting is available with prize pools seeded by Unikrn and 50% of entry fees and donated UKG expanding the prizes further. Player just need to sign up and play hard to take home big prizes daily. Soon this will be expanded to direct head-to-head challenges; bet on yourself against any player on the robust CME platform.

"Joining forces with Unikrn was the ideal match for us,” Said Simon Seefeldt, CME’s CEO. “Instead of doing our own ICO, we can take advantage of the best gaming crypto has to offer: UKG’s ecosystem and technology. Combining the brand-power of Unikrn and UnikoinGold with our world-class tournament & matchmaking platform will provide esports enthusiasts from casual to pro a place to enjoy, compete and be rewarded for playing their favourite esports titles."

This puts Unikrn on the precipice of another historic breakthrough for blockchain utility in esports and gaming. Unikrn was the first to create blockchain-powered gaming Jackpots, the first to allow users to earn by playing games, the first to power crypto prizepools in community challenges and the first to offer a skin-for-cryptocurrency exchange.

Rahul Sood, Unikrn's CEO, said

"CME’s platform is beyond its competition, and with their technology and Unikrn’s userbase, endemic reach, brand partnerships and existing product lines — as well as UnikoinGold, the largest token in esports and gaming history — users are about to see a digital casual-competitive landscape well beyond anything to date conceived."

Click to read original article
Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

unfortunately, the link to your site does not work for me. I could not see if you would sell tokens? how many tokens are released at all?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Lukas2112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

unfortunately, the link to your site does not work for me. I could not see if you would sell tokens? how many tokens are released at all?

Which link did not work?

The tokensale has already concluded back in September-October.
Current circulating supply is around 141 million UKG.

You can find more information at UnikoinGold.com or sign-up for our platform at Unikrn.com
Zuhran

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

oh yes, sorry for my carelessness. The link you dropped now works. as I see the value of your coin has reached a price of $ 2 or more, your project looks promising, so I think that you are waiting for the price and better

★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Lukas2112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:31:33 PM

oh yes, sorry for my carelessness. The link you dropped now works. as I see the value of your coin has reached a price of $ 2 or more, your project looks promising, so I think that you are waiting for the price and better

price in January to $ 2, the developers pumped after bittrex and upbit listing

We did not pump anything.
Cehov

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

Almost every project that hit bittrex is a  great long-term investment for me! So i decide to join the family , i will also play some game online and see
Zuhran

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

price in January to $ 2, the developers pumped after bittrex and upbit listing

We did not pump anything.

it was funny) but thank you all for the answers. what are your forecasts? What is the real price of this coin?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: