Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Little Single - CGMiner Errors  (Read 1327 times)
Bitcoin_Silver_Supply (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 06:56:19 PM

Hey folks,

My long-delayed BFL Little Single just arrived and I excitedly opened it up only to find a plethora of errors when trying to mine it with CGMiner. It currently recognizes the device as both "BFL0" and "BFL4" in error messages. Error messages range from "Comms error" to "Error: send work reports" to "Garbled response probably throttling, clearing buffer" and more. The temperature of the device is often listed at 28 degrees, but it is never shown mining (while my GPUs are)

I initially had an issue with driver recognition (Win7) which was ultimately solved by doing a windows search for drivers fix... Any fellow BFL "customers" (venture capital investors) have any tips?

Thanks.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1632

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 03:13:09 AM

A BFL little single is an asic device and you're describing cgminer trying to mine with the old BFL device for FPGA singles. It sounds like you have a very old version of cgminer. Try downloading the latest (3.3.2) and read carefully the ASIC-README file for how to set it up.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Bitcoin_Silver_Supply (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 03:17:46 PM

It took about 6 hours, but I figured it out. Thanks   Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: