Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now Down more!  (Read 1682 times)
Anfisman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:53:58 AM

Bitcoin now Down more, about 3900 usd.
I thinking bitcoin price would be up to 5000 usd after the month of October.  Its only my personal opinion.  It can be? or not? anyone explain?  Can you tell when the price can be grow more?

Advance thanks  Cool

It will be possible that bitcoin prices will rise up to $ 5000 by the end of October, if the second hardfork is successful then this possibility of bitcoin prices will increase become bigger. If we go back in early August before hardfork done bitcoin prices around $ 2900 and after hardfork bitcoin prices even reach $ 4900, it's very close to $ 5000, so I'm sure bitcoin prices can reach $ 5000 by the end of this month.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:56:45 AM

I thinking bitcoin price would be up to 5000 usd after the month of October.  Its only my personal opinion.  It can be? or not? anyone explain?  Can you tell when the price can be grow more?

Advance thanks  Cool
The downfall on its market value is resulted from China banning Bitcoin exchanges and ICOs since China is one of Bitcoin's major investors so losing it is not surprising to negatively affect Bitcoin. But as of now, Bitcoin is slowly recovering and is now priced at 4200. It is expected to reach the 5k mark without China especially if the next hardfork will be as successful or more than the previous one which made Bitcoin to reach 4000 in just a short period of time from 2800.
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:02:56 AM

Advance thanks  Cool
The downfall on its market value is resulted from China banning Bitcoin exchanges and ICOs since China is one of Bitcoin's major investors so losing it is not surprising to negatively affect Bitcoin. But as of now, Bitcoin is slowly recovering and is now priced at 4200. It is expected to reach the 5k mark without China especially if the next hardfork will be as successful or more than the previous one which made Bitcoin to reach 4000 in just a short period of time from 2800.

That is the main reason out there but expect for now that bitcoin will rise up again since those issue has been silent up and replaced with the good stretch of bitcoins and for this upcoming hardfork I think it could bring another good aspect unto the bitcoins since many people would prepare to hold and might we can see by that time for bitcoins to reach for long month speculated 5000$ price.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:28:38 AM

Well i think for these moment there will no longer be a decline that much more down to the bottom. I think for the next we will see some high rising i guess, especially later when the effect of the second fork happens / segwit2x.. of course i think this will lead to a much higher price movement. It's very unlikely that bitcoin prices will fall further down.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

I think we will reach to $5k soon as the price these days is keep increasing. You know we can tell the exact date when is the bitcoin will grow. But the best thing that we could do is to hold because I feel we can earn profit in this coming months though there is an upcoming hard fork.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:16:07 AM

today bitcoin is down again but not too far than yesterday, i guess. we still in $43xx range but i am not sure that we are still stay at that price because i see the trend is change now. its too difficult to predict the trend as when i see in the buy order and sell order, the price is moving around at that price. when the price is down, there is a support for back up to not down too far. but if i see again with macd, the trend its looks to down but i am not sure if it will down a little for correction or not.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nivri

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:32:21 AM

I think BTC's price will go down slightly til the end of October and will rise up again on November. Just an opinion though.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:30:52 PM

I think we will reach to $5k soon as the price these days is keep increasing. You know we can tell the exact date when is the bitcoin will grow. But the best thing that we could do is to hold because I feel we can earn profit in this coming months though there is an upcoming hard fork.
Yes true, but it seems to be happening after the issue of September 25th, and after that the price will skyrocket may reach $ 5000 before this month ends.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:14:03 PM

You have to remember the event hardfork of Bitcoin system can make the price of Bitcoin falls down, do you know the reason make price of Bitcoin dumped earlier of this year? That is the hardfork Bitcoin Unlimited, that even has make many traders scared the Bitcoin system will split to two chain and split its value.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:42:04 PM

Today price of bitcoin is 4400 dollars and i think possible become 5k dollars. So its time to but bitcoin but invesy only you can afford to lose because we dont know if the price increase or decrease . But I hope the price will increase so to those people have a lot of bitcoin can earn a lot of profit. Pump bitcoin no more decrease I hope we see 5k dollars . More bitvoin more money to come.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:44:29 PM

There are no major news about earthquakes on the bitcoin environment, so we might see a steady increase until something happens. A 3900$ would be possible due to market fluctuations, but it is very unlike to go further down.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 11:56:39 PM

I think BTC's price will go down slightly til the end of October and will rise up again on November. Just an opinion though.

I do not think so because fork means equal coins on  both network.  If the other network coin got value then it is more profit to those who hold it.  This means there might be more demand before the hard fork since people wants greater profit .  Then probably after the hardfork bitcoin will go down slightly before going up again to break its ATH.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:42:14 AM

I do not think so because fork means equal coins on  both network.  If the other network coin got value then it is more profit to those who hold it.  This means there might be more demand before the hard fork since people wants greater profit .  Then probably after the hardfork bitcoin will go down slightly before going up again to break its ATH.
Bitcoin value now is not fall down, because it was starting to raised up due to their current price now id around $4300 and I'm looking forward that before end of this month their value was meets up the $4500 or higher. Bitcoin value now in the market was in good condition and I think there's a lot of investors are invest again in this crypto currency, because as I heard banning ICO's in Chinese country will be deleted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: