Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COINOOR : The Internet of Luxury things !  (Read 427 times)
COINOOR WORLD (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 03:05:59 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 03:28:04 PM by COINOOR WORLD

PRE-ICO IS OPEN

COINOOR
THE COIN OF LUXURY

Your Luxury Portal To Purchase And Trade
Luxury Products Such As Diamonds, Watches, Cars, Designer Apparels And Aviation Aircrafts

Goods Authentication On The Blockchain

Give The Gift Of Luxury, Engraved In Blockchain

Whitelabel Your Own Market As A Reseller

Pre ICO From 24th Sept 2017 to 3rd Oct 2017

ICO Information

[ ICO Website | White Paper ]

Links

[ Facebook | Telegram]
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:12:00 PM

THE COIN OF LUXURY? Such boldness! Why do you need a PRE-ICO? It turns out routine all projects accomplish this, you could have left more information here, because not everyone will read the whitepaper, the value of the diamente is the support of IoL?
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:36:07 PM

THE COIN OF LUXURY? Such boldness! Why do you need a PRE-ICO? It turns out routine all projects accomplish this, you could have left more information here, because not everyone will read the whitepaper, the value of the diamente is the support of IoL?

Hi well I think it is a very good idea to have luxury things on the blockchain! Everything with value it is good to documentation in the Blockchain. You can also see who give what to someone, maybe that's not good for everyone but for some a lot it is, they like to show what they have or gave away Smiley

I agree that there could be more information in the threat, I would also suggest to see the webpage, they have a chat which is very accurate and responds quick. The team looks also good, with a mix of hotshots in this market. I believe they can make this happen!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: