Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is this potential coin
yes - 0 (0%)
no - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAS coin information  (Read 2080 times)
beginner3112 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:38:35 PM

I have noticed the GAS coin today, what do u guys think about  this coin ?
Please share some information about this coin !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:58:42 PM

1st GAS is a token for the NEO flatform.

NEO & GAS for that matter is in limbo right now due to China regulations so it can swing either way.   It could be a home run or a strike out.

For me, I am heavily invested on NEO (relatively speaking 33% of my small holding) and if my prediction is correct, GAS is one of the most under valued commodity right now....even compared to NEO.  Between the two, they represent half my holdings so I may be biased (fair warning).  IMHO, now is the time to buy...I would if I am not too heavy on it already.  Had to trim down a bit actually since at one point I have 70%+ on NEO.

Good luck!
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:09:35 PM

Gas comes free if you're holding neo coins but you need the right wallet. AFAIK the only exchange that will give gas for any neo you leave on there (at your own peril!) is the binance exchange.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Poink

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:25:30 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 06:14:20 PM by Poink

Gas comes free if you're holding neo coins but you need the right wallet. AFAIK the only exchange that will give gas for any neo you leave on there (at your own peril!) is the binance exchange.
Correct but just FYI, you need about 3,700 NEO to get 1 GAS a day.  

I use CityOfZion NEON wallet myself.
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:39:38 PM

Gas is a coin created if you hold NEO.
As long as your NEO token are in the blockchain, you earn GAS.
You can claim it whenever you want.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Poink

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:11:25 PM

Gas is a coin created if you hold NEO.
As long as your NEO token are in the blockchain, you earn GAS.
You can claim it whenever you want.

...you got them backwards.

NEO is a coin
GAS is a token

For your info...

"Coins really only have one utility — to act as simple stores of value with limited-to-no other functionality. By “simple” value, I mean value not represented or manifested through a variety of dynamic functions. Tokens are a completely different breed all together. They can store complex, multi-faceted levels of value. Forget everything you know about bitcoin and pre-mined coins and that entire ilk of tech, Ethereum tokens are generated by a Smart Contract System (SCS), are highly programmable and have multi-functionality because of it. They transcend being just a coin, and through their array of functions become something much more — “tokens”. Technically, they are not “offered”, they are “generated”. Probably the most accurate phrase of what’s going on during an Ethereum token launch is to describe it as a “Token Generation Event”, but I’m not sure TGE has the same flare as ICO. Nevertheless, a coin does one thing, and a token can do many things."
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:22:13 PM

1 thing about GAS and that is that NEO needs GAS to work, so how ever your thought is about GAS. GAS won't die if NEO still exist.

itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:01:43 PM

GAS is used to buy computational power on the NEO blockchain. Any company or individual that wants to use NEO to develop smart contracts, raise funds, or register assets on the blockchain will have to pay a fee in GAS.

So if all goes well for NEO then GAS has a bright future ahead.
Whiplash Wally

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:07:29 PM

Plus NEO just announced they're moving to Korea, so we should see some nice gains in the short term
dllhg

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:33:59 PM

GAS seems to be on the upswing.  Huge gains today in fact. 59%........ Seems like a huge increase for one day. Almost same price as NEO.
Poink

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:45:16 PM

GAS seems to be on the upswing.  Huge gains today in fact. 59%........ Seems like a huge increase for one day. Almost same price as NEO.

63.33% now...whoah, even I  did not expect this!

My portfolio looks happy Cheesy
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:12:28 PM

But what are the advantages of NEO when compared to etherium or EOS or waves. They are quite similar in what they offer right? I get that impression but I still don't understand much about NEO and EOS, but I always get the feeling they are used to create tokens and ICOs like ethereum.
NEO and Gas really seem to be doing well now, I'm tempted to buy some, but there are so many coins that it's hard to make any decisions.

Poink

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:23:20 PM

But what are the advantages of NEO when compared to etherium or EOS or waves. They are quite similar in what they offer right? I get that impression but I still don't understand much about NEO and EOS, but I always get the feeling they are used to create tokens and ICOs like ethereum.
NEO and Gas really seem to be doing well now, I'm tempted to buy some, but there are so many coins that it's hard to make any decisions.

Lets assume it is same as ETH...ETH has 10x more coins and it is at $291.

Can you see the growth potential of NEO based on that?  $25 right now and if it can reach same market cap of ETH...it is x115.

Not saying it will but just to illustrate the room for it to grow.  Now do more reading about NEO so you can either stay away or jump in while it is still affordable.  I think whales are on it...this is the only reason why both would grow this fast.

BTW, NEO ATH was about $52 last month.

Good luck!
Pietkrediet

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:45:41 PM

Neo is kinda similar to Ethereum only specially build for Chinese developers.. If the Chinese government come up with new policies and end the current ban the demand for GAS will explode... It's a little bit of a gamble but if it plays out the potential is enormous.. That's why i am willing to take that risk!
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:52:13 PM

Is this gas that you are saying is the one that is using in the https://www.myetherwallet.com or they are different from one another?
Im confused with this 2 gas thing, i have sent my eth from shapeshift but i dont see any gas used like in https://www.myetherwallet.com.
caoboinhacso

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

Why doesn't Gas coin have topic in Bitcointalk??
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

Why doesn't Gas coin have topic in Bitcointalk??
I also curious about it.I searched it many times into bitcontalk. but till now not found any information about it.
who is interested about this coin this link is for you https://neo.org/
I found this link from https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gas/#social
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

Holding neo will give you free gas which you can use in your transactions within NEO's platform,you just oversighted it ethereum and neo has almost the same platform which you will need some gas to transact on these platforms.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

As soon as ICO's start using NEO for their platform then GAS will skyrocket because they'll need to buy GAS to launch.  I'm very bullish on both NEO and GAS but as others have said... GAS is under valued right now.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Tanu10

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:34:48 AM

Gas comes free if you're holding nea coins but you need the right wallet. And they can store complex multi-facteted levels of value.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: