Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is the list of altcoin you should watch out for  (Read 1515 times)
Adbota (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:41:15 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 02:22:10 PM by Adbota

I must confess that there are a lot of shit coin in this market and also a lot of good coins too, but the reason why people loose money in this market is the approach they use to invest. I don't invest in a coin base on the fact people can use it to send and receive payment, always think about the value that is attached to that coin not all that big English. Invest in a token that even you is in need of the product and services there proposing that is the only way you can score the demand and guarantee a good ROI to your investment.  
The best way to invest is to invest with passion and understand after research.

Here is the list of altcoin you should watch out for:
1. Lisk
2. Ethereum
3. Ripple
4. NEO
5. Binance Coin
6. Edgeless
7. Ubiq
8. AdEx
9. TokenCard
10. Zcash
11. Qtum
12. Waves
13. monaco
14. Komodo
15. OmiseGO
16. Litecoin
17. botacoin
18. Kyber Network (KNC)
19. Stratis
20. TenX Pay
21. Ark (ARK)
22. SALT
23. Walton
Yes botacoin is the coin to watch mark today's date, i created that coin after i have lost a lot of investment as a newbie. I have been nursing ideas to go into admarket to compete with google adnetwork and create other products like google. Thanks to blockchain i can now build that dreams.
I will advice you to invest in botacoin you will thank me in the next six month.
Read the official thread and Road Map for more at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2191328.0
Join Botacoin bounty to claim upto 100 Bota https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2183697.msg21905728#msg21905728

Among all the list above i only invested on two coins for now bota and TKN. For now we are running a Pre-ICO for botacoin, you can join at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nJXfvM0IW5QE6zuQP7Jxz35Sk_aVL6zqhyX9eVTWvxI
We are selling only 1 million coins in the Pre-Ico to be able to meet up to some target to promote the main ICO.

Share your own list let teach each other how to invest wisely, is not good to allow others to make the kind of mistakes we made!

Note: I will be adding more token as soon as i find out the reason why you should invest in them and i will also beg you to go and do your research to find the reason why you should invest in them and if you check out you will see that all this list are doing well already.
18. Kyber Network (KNC) and Stratisis,  TenX Pay, are the new kids in the block

Today Updates 01/10/2017:

All the coins on my list are all doing well and promising that is to say that i have good eyes on a better coins here is another new coins to think about.

SALT
Walton
Just created a blog to start blogging about the coins to follow at http://coinreporter.org
RussaX

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:37:43 PM

So you made this thread just to advertise your botacoin?
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:56:47 PM

Kind of seems like it but actually I think the biggest competitor google ads might have are search engines that copy google but promise the revenue goes to restoring ecosystems around the world such as planting trees. I think thats brilliant. And I'd like to see more of those kinds of idea's, cause... well, envoirment over profit.

Adbota (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:06:31 PM

If that is what you choose to see so be it!
Adbota (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:07:29 PM

Kind of seems like it but actually I think the biggest competitor google ads might have are search engines that copy google but promise the revenue goes to restoring ecosystems around the world such as planting trees. I think thats brilliant. And I'd like to see more of those kinds of idea's, cause... well, envoirment over profit.
Big up!
greenfailure

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:12:33 PM

If you think environmental concerns are on the minds of any crypto investors you're delusional...

There's already several tokens out there aiming to do the same thing, fighting for a small % of the market of online Ad revenue. Besides possible hype and PnD I would avoid long term investing into it. (my 2cents)

Owner/Operator of LARGEST Greater Toronto Area mining operation.

BUY BITCOIN
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:17:15 PM

You just copied a few of the good altcoins (I think all) and everyone knows that these altcoins are amongst the greatest projects, but I dont know why you make such a big list, just a few of those coins will truly be of value over the coming period, also your explanation of all coins is lacking (why should someone consider that coin) you should mention why you think that people should watch out for these coins.

alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:35:54 PM

I think everyone has their own list of coins to watch. Always interesting to see thoughts of others.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:25:31 PM

add stratis to the list

Lyn_Mcnej

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:27:31 PM

I must confess that there are a lot of shit coin in this market and also a lot of good coins too, but the reason why people loose money in this market is the approach they use to invest. I don't invest in a coin base on the fact people can use it to send and receive payment, always think about the value that is attached to that coin not all that big English. Invest in a token that even you is in need of the product and services there proposing that is the only way you can score the demand and guarantee a good ROI to your investment.   

1. Lisk
2. Ethereum
3. Ripple
4. NEO
5. Binance Coin
6. Edgeless
7. Ubiq
8. AdEx
9. TokenCard
10. Nexium
11. Qtum
12. Waves
13. monaco
14. Komodo
15. OmiseGO
16. Litecoin
17. botacoin
Yes botacoin is the coin to watch mark today's date, i created that coin after i have lost a lot of investment as a newbie. I have been nursing ideas to go into admarket to compete with google adnetwork and create other products like google. Thanks to blockchain i can now build that dreams.
I will advice you to invest in botacoin you will thank me in the next six month.
Read the official thread for more at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2191328.0
Share your own list let teach each other how to invest wisely, is not good to allow others to make the kind of mistakes we made!

What do you think of Risecoin?
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:50:49 PM

All of them look good but some of them might be a trap, and it is certain that not all of them will survive in the long term so we all should go with max 5 coins for the long term.
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:54:17 PM

Why not in this list coins: Stratis, Wings, Aragon and more others

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:05:38 PM

If you think environmental concerns are on the minds of any crypto investors you're delusional...

There's already several tokens out there aiming to do the same thing, fighting for a small % of the market of online Ad revenue. Besides possible hype and PnD I would avoid long term investing into it. (my 2cents)

Going off topic here but these aren't cryptoprojects. Check it out www.ecosia.org

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:08:25 PM

1. Lisk
2. Ethereum
3. Ripple
4. NEO
5. Binance Coin
6. Edgeless
7. Ubiq
8. AdEx
9. TokenCard
10. Nexium
11. Qtum
12. Waves
13. monaco
14. Komodo
15. OmiseGO
16. Litecoin
17. botacoin
Read the official thread for more at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2191328.0

Lisk, Ethereum, Waves, Ubiq, Ripple and Zcash are good picks for the upcoming weeks. Litecoin will also have some nice bullruns in the next couple of years, its a good longterm invest! I also bought some komodo for a while and I am still holding them!
Legobatman

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:22:11 PM

add SIA coin on the list. High potential
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:37:47 PM

I agree on a lot of these, binance seems a pretty good option and their exchange is getting really hot, litecoin is the silver horse of altcoins, and ubiq seems to be really really good
Adbota (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:30:08 PM

Why not in this list coins: Stratis, Wings, Aragon and more others
Just give me more reason to add them and i will thanks
Adbota (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:36:09 PM

1. Lisk
2. Ethereum
3. Ripple
4. NEO
5. Binance Coin
6. Edgeless
7. Ubiq
8. AdEx
9. TokenCard
10. Nexium
11. Qtum
12. Waves
13. monaco
14. Komodo
15. OmiseGO
16. Litecoin
17. botacoin

What do you think of Risecoin?
To be honest the only min-able coin i believe in are BTC and ETH bcos of the community around it but others without a strong team and community i don't trust. my opinion plz
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:36:54 PM

Most of your list of altcoins are good ones but you just add your token to advertise it , botacoin isn't started yet its ICO if i am not mistaken. But in the world of crypto currencies there are many coins/tokens that have no value. And even there are tokens that ate difficult to sell in most exchange site.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:50:25 PM

Apart from the Op list their are other coins which are also worth to buy and keep longterm will give returns very good. ICN, ICOB, TIME, DCT, VSL. This all projects are in intiall stage and when they are fully functional the price may go above 5x surely
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: