Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is the list of altcoin you should watch out for  (Read 1515 times)
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:55:54 PM

Looks like ETH is doing great now.
With more ERC20 base ICO that is incoming it will grow more. It is like everyday there is a new ICO that comes out.
Same with the Waves base ICO. So this two should be watched carefully or maybe invest now before the value of it goes soaring again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adbota (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:58:55 PM

Looks like ETH is doing great now.
With more ERC20 base ICO that is incoming it will grow more. It is like everyday there is a new ICO that comes out.
Same with the Waves base ICO. So this two should be watched carefully or maybe invest now before the value of it goes soaring again.
Yea that was the reason why i picked them bcos of the value attached to it that will trigger demand supply any day any time!
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:04:51 PM

All the coins on my list are all doing well! Nexium is the coin you should put your money on right now and watch it please so that you can cash out encase because they are about to release a product and if the product fail the market will go down but if the product is ok i bet you to double your money by this time tomorrow.
Check it out:
 Nexium
NEO
Binance Coin
Monaco
Ubiq
TokenCard

Just created a blog to start blogging about the coins to follow at http://coinreporter.org

I'm glad to see that NEO is bouncing back strongly, after the events of the last couple of weeks.
NEO vs China... there can only be one winner... up 67% over the last week. You can't keep a good coin down for long! Smiley
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:08:34 PM

Decide for yourselves Smiley
We review upcoming ICOs and cover everything from tech to whitepaper to team to you name it.
It's free, give us a read.

https://cryptorated.com
dolan564

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:10:23 PM

honestly, i'm waiting for ZRX to pop off in a year or two. pretty good protocol for upcoming erc20 coins.
slowlii

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:10:33 PM

All the coins on my list are all doing well! Nexium is the coin you should put your money on right now and watch it please so that you can cash out encase because they are about to release a product and if the product fail the market will go down but if the product is ok i bet you to double your money by this time tomorrow.
Check it out:
 Nexium
NEO
Binance Coin
Monaco
Ubiq
TokenCard

Just created a blog to start blogging about the coins to follow at http://coinreporter.org

I'm glad to see that NEO is bouncing back strongly, after the events of the last couple of weeks.
NEO vs China... there can only be one winner... up 67% over the last week. You can't keep a good coin down for long! Smiley

If china take action against neo project this will be bad for gas lovers like me. I'm holding neo to get some gas tokens and I worry about the last news coming from china.
Adbota (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:22:32 PM

Check it out:
 Nexium
NEO
Binance Coin
Monaco
Ubiq
TokenCard

If china take action against neo project this will be bad for gas lovers like me. I'm holding neo to get some gas tokens and I worry about the last news coming from china.
Yea those Chinese are unpredictable, they always go the opposite!
Cryptolive

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:10:24 PM

So, to advertise your unborn botacoin, you have used all the famous and successful altcoins out there.Nice maketing, but how did you think that people here can't distinguish the coins you have mentioned and simply believe your words.I should rather appreciate you for using those altcoins for your coin promoting.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DanielBoaventura

Activity: 154

Auctus.org Team

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:53:36 PM

Have you seen about AUC (Auctus.org)? They are running a pre-sale on Oct 3rd with bonus. Looks very solid team and strong idea, they are developing integration with 0x protocol and migrating to rocket platform together with Aragon, OmiseGO, Golem and others. Definitely worth a look.

Adbota (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:09:26 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 06:22:19 PM by Adbota

So, to advertise your unborn botacoin, you have used all the famous and successful altcoins out there.Nice maketing, but how did you think that people here can't distinguish the coins you have mentioned and simply believe your words.I should rather appreciate you for using those altcoins for your coin promoting.
That is not the way it is, to be honest everything about crypto is fascinating, that is the reason why i created a blog today to help newbie like you to understand it. Coinreporter.org. Botacoin is not unborn Bota as coin to stay i will advice you to invest bcos you will thank me tomorrow.  
Adbota (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:19:24 PM

All the coins on my list are all doing well and promising that is to say that i have good eyes on a better coins here is another new coins to think about.

SALT
Walton
Karen23

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:30:37 PM

I added the SALT an hour ago, and I am happy I found it in your list, but I read about it before I invested some.  Hope it will have a promising return.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:41:20 PM

Check it out:
 Nexium
NEO
Binance Coin
Monaco
Ubiq
TokenCard

NEO price still go up now. reach 30$ today. so if NEO can keep this trend even many bad news come we can believe in NEO future
Adbota (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:44:18 PM

I added the SALT an hour ago, and I am happy I found it in your list, but I read about it before I invested some.  Hope it will have a promising return.

Yea i believe SALT Token could be the future but a lot of guys have different views about it but what is your take on that, let us no the more reason why you invested on Salt.  
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:45:13 PM

The coin you guys should really check out is CRAVE!   There's only 1.4 Million of them, and most people don't know you can make good passive income with crypto and it's amazing.

You should read this stuff and look seriously into it. Because I think it changes the whole game, in my mind:

https://www.investitin.com/masternode/ for the background info

and

https://masternodes.pro/ for an up to date list of coins and ROI information.
Adbota (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:46:44 PM

Check it out:
 Nexium
NEO
Binance Coin
Monaco
Ubiq
TokenCard

NEO price still go up now. reach 30$ today. so if NEO can keep this trend even many bad news come we can believe in NEO future
Yea, if not the bad news NEO should be around $100 by now!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:17:26 AM

Lisk is $9.57 as we speak. 12:16 AM CST USA 11/16/17.....glad a buddy talked me into getting 1 BTC worth, back on the ICO launch.

(mainly, got 1 BTC worth, because he got 10 BTC worth and I figured if it all went Tulips..I'd have to talk him

down off the microwave tower near his house!) Of course, BTC was probably $650 or some such then.

Sometimes it pays to be dumb and lucky. Smiley

Fun to watch thou!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: