Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Mayuyaland, AragonDAO and XCP Token  (Read 21822 times)
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1158
Merit: 1009

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:21:26 PM

Dear friends

I have finally created the asset. As i've posted on Steemit, there still a few things to fix and i will do so in this month.

I hope you can join the W12.io campaign. The crowdsale starts on april...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:35:25 AM

Hi, everyone.

Sorry for delay on updating. Here i am right now.

Just reminding: You must have a Counterwallet account in order to receive the airdrops or buy the token. If not -i mean, you use your regular BTC wallet-, you won't receive any or you lose it. I will inform about the date of airdrops here and on Steemit

Another reminding: The primary objetive is put this stabletoken ona a exchange. I know the Counterparty DEX is a primary exchange but i want to get this stabletoken on a regular exchange because is crucial for stablish the base of many project. One of these could be -just probably- a Saving Plan, the details of the project i don't have it because i have no partened with any company yet. I want to stablish the first goal on sell at least the 25 % of the total ammount of 500 millions.

Each token will be backed on 10 mg of palladium as a base price. (US$ 0.51). The price of the palladium ounce -02/17/2019- is US$ 1440,00 on APMEX.
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:39:44 PM

Resuming what i will do in the first six months:

• In March, i will make the adjustments to set the quantity of tokens to 500 million units. Also, i will incorporate the  Asset Enhacement to allow users and investors buy this token in the Mayuyacoin Website.
  • In April, the W12.io Pre-Crowdsale Campaign will be on. The presale is now available for investors on that platform
  • As temptative, in case of good results, i will start the airdrop campaign in the months of may and june
  • For July, The crowd sale of W12 will start on the first day of that month.

Just for remind that for the last point, you must have a Counterwallet in order to receive the airdrops. I will make the airdrop surely on the Discord Channel and Steemit. Once the tree objetives accomplished, i will initiate a campaign to put this token on many exchanges.
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:06:05 PM

I'm back.

I have been absent due to the problems of the general blackout that lasted five days in Venezuela. What things can I deduce from all this?

Well, things got worse. There were looting that generated multi-million dollar losses after 5 days of general blackout. Mayuyacoin's project was a little stuck because of these.

If this project had crystallized before, and this situation would have happened in the same way. Imagine the things you would have done in support of the merchants and the general public. Therefore, it is important that this project arise because there are many projects that have a potential for viability here in Venezuela. Imagine the potential to support this token backed in Palladium, using as a base price the equivalent of 10 milligrams of palladium quoted in APMEX. Many things that would be achieved and avoided ...

Whatever, you must have to wait until next month when the W12.io campaign is launched ...
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:05:11 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 05:27:45 PM by maikelblogo

It had been a long time since blackouts avoided me to stay always tune from Venezuela. But i'm here from a webcafe writing as possible.

Well, pre-sale campaign in W12.io is going for good. And, at least i could say -if true- that it reached 30381 ETH for the pre sale. It could be a good oxygen for start the project as i did say in previous months. So, i will talk with the people of W12 about how could i do to claim just a few of the ammount in case to start the website. If not, i will keep wait. I have keept just a few dollars to start the project. So, probalbly i would fix it by my side.
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:26:17 PM

Hello.

Finally i have opened this topic from my office and i could say that i have tried to connect the W12 account with my Metamask from Google Chrome but something there are not working -i dunno why-. So, i will post a reply topic on the W12 theme here on bitcointalk to know how much get a better link experience with these guys. I also i have asked them about if am i could be able to know about the adresses of the people who had funded on my W12 campaign. I hope to get a better reply.

In order to let you know, you must have a Counterwallet in the way you can receive your tokens. Better read this before commit mistakes...
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:06:52 PM

I have tried yesterday to integrate my Metamask to W12 but that was the result

I have sent an email to Support and here i had been replied like this.

So, that was the response. Better wait untill end of summer in order to start sending tokens...
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:56:56 PM

TOPIC IN SPANISH REACHES 10K VIEWS.

PURPLE PAPER IS ADDED, YOU CAN VIEW IT HERE
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:42:07 PM

• As temptative, in case of good results, i will start the airdrop campaign in the months of may and june

Stay tuned, i decided to move the airdrop campaign to June and July, as a coincidence with the crowdsale on W12.io which starts on June 1st and ends on August 31th.
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:52:49 PM

Is a fact that untill this day (05/03/2019). The W12 pre-crowdale campaign of Mayuyacoin has reached almost US$ 6 million. It's only possible due the confidence that W12 platform shows to all investors.

And that motivate me to make grow confidence on this token by keep working in this project each day is passing.

I won't get sick to remind you that if you want to receive this token. You must have a counterwallet. It's more than mandatory.
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:22:45 PM

I have posted a promotional article on Medium:

https://medium.com/@maikelferrer4/mayuyacoin-has-a-campaign-in-w12-46b56f8e6ee3
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:11:27 PM

I decided to hire as Marketing Manager to Mr. Jesús Pérez. From now, Mayuyacoin will gain strenght on reputation and confident for all investors. That is the goal of the team which will be increasing in the days go bay.

In next weeks, i will announce the other people who will be part of the team.
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:54:35 PM

...AND WE HAVE REACHED THE 10K!!!

Thank you, everyone! Wink
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:53:30 PM

...AND WE HAVE REACHED THE 10K!!!

Thank you, everyone! Wink

Reached the 35k ETH wall just a few days

Right now, it's reached the 37k-38k ETH.
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:30:04 PM

Right now, the campaign of W12 has been downsized to above the 30k ETH.

I want to make clear on this:

I have seen how many ICO projects have ended up being vaporwares and, in worst cases, they have scammed all investors with cheating huge sums of money. Most of the time they have achieved their misdeeds because they promised things that even they knew they did not know how to do.

I, for my part, have tried all this time to avoid making use of that kind of trickery and to strategically support the token in the Palladium because its quotation is more valuable than gold. It is not my intention to propose a project related to this token if at any time I have had or have no partnership with the responsible companies.

Remember, that our prime -and most important- duty is to find more people to form the definitive team, create the website and try to make the airdrops in the time that I have established and after the crowdsale finished, make the arrangements to embark on a cryptoexchange. However, the situation in the country where the project is established - specifically, in my case - makes it almost impossible for these guidelines to be met. So you should be patient. I will do everything humanly possible to do all the above said before the crowdsale in W12.io starts, however, it will be uphill to meet all of that within that period.

Thanks for understanding.
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:42:09 PM

I'm glad to inform that i have bought 4 W12 tokens in turkish exchange Sistemkoin. That is in retribution for gave me a support on my project.

Also, we're evaluating initiate a IEO in exchanges like Bitinka and the mentioned exchange -Sistemkoin-. Once we have finish to fixed details for the token. We would initiate the requesting.
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:52:14 PM

The crowdsale starts this Saturday Jn-06. I am very surprised that this pre-crowdsale has accumulated more than 30000 ETH since it began in April 2019. I want to thank everyone for the trust they placed in this project that starts the final stage in W12.io; which ends on August 31 of this year.

I have updated some aspects of the ICO.

• I have reduced the number of tokens to be distributed in the airdrops campaign that could start throughout the crowdsale from 150 million to 1 million. The reason is that I consider it reasonable to distribute the equivalent of 9 dollars (20 MYY) so that it reaches everyone.
  • I have also updated the amount to distribute in this crowdsale from 100 million to 125 million, according to what I have stipulated in W12.io, which represents 25% of the total of tokens.

I hope and hope that this crowdsale will be useful for the team and that I can meet within the stipulated period to create the token and the website.
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:23:12 PM

I'm promoting the crowdsale campaign in FB and Twitter very hard as i can.

I cannot do so in Reddit due my low karma ( - 4). So, i hope you can do it for me. Thank you Wink
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:25:17 PM

Nothing to do in those days...

Except one thing: There is a chance of two private crypto-exchanges -one is located in Venezuela- wanting to invest in the Mayuyacoin project. I want to award the big job of my Marketing Assesor on enhacing the possibility to make this project sail in a better sea. I cannot tell more details about.

However, we must understand that we have a huge work to do before W12 Crowdsale ends on August 31.
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:28:42 PM

Good news for ya!

Everything runs very well right now. I have incorporated many key-people for my team. That's giving me ensurance for the future of this project. This week we had the reunion and there was some changes must-to-do that i cannot tell untill now.

...what i can say is a remembering that you must have a Counterwallet account in order to receive your Mayuyacoins, which is backed in Palladium.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: