Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to convert ICO ethereum to USD  (Read 563 times)
fidentiaX

Activity: 187
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:36:44 AM

There are some new BTC friendly global banks. You can open an account really fast and transfer BTCs there. They will convert to USD and you can use for your current needs. Check this one https://wb21.com/

this is interesting, is this actually a bank?
Can't really get much information on their website.

anyone tried their services?

thanks!!

i am wondering the same thing.

if that really exist then it such a pleasure

i can easily come up with a couple of reasons why they can't exist.... but then again change is the only constant Smiley
gerrrr

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:39:34 AM

Bad idea to sell Ethereum lots after an ICO.  Big sales cause price drops which makes more selling by others.  Only cause more price decline. Better to sell little at time or just hold since price is lower.
fidentiaX

Activity: 187
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:44:19 AM

Bad idea to sell Ethereum lots after an ICO.  Big sales cause price drops which makes more selling by others.  Only cause more price decline. Better to sell little at time or just hold since price is lower.

theoritically if the market cap of eth is big enough, ICO sell-off should not have significant impact on the price movement unless they raised huge.
However, i think most approach (legit ICOs) will be selling off eth as and when they need the funds for the project. dollar-cost-averaging is always the best approach.
gerrrr

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:52:04 AM

However, i think most approach (legit ICOs) will be selling off eth as and when they need the funds for the project. dollar-cost-averaging is always the best approach.

Project do not need all money right away. Why not hold etherium for better price and then can do more?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: