Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Proxy Wallet || ePRX || Secure your coin! Chat with anyone!  (Read 8519 times)
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:59:59 AM

1 ETH = 2000PRXY and bgi investor will get reward bonus 200 PRXY This is the concept of promotion of stretcher in presale but in exchange etherdelta still not much price change how to raise the price if investor not interested to do treding so that proxy value is reached. . stable price increases

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:32:32 PM

How much ETH has been collected in the Pre Sale so faR?

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:35:34 PM

Not so much promotion action from the team so I can see why it only able to raise around 3ETH.

Problem is that unlike other project no real hype was started here, there is never a guarantee to get attention. And I don't think promotion would help that much, especially as they don't have any money to begin with.
Yeah, their airdrop/bounty promotion to hype the project is quite bad. Not take advantage of bitcointalk users to keep bumping this thread or anything slightly remote to this forums like signature, airdrop base on rank,... Guess they don't see how many potential customers in this forums site compare to what they prefer the blog, medium or other platforms. This failure will remind them, I see other low efforts ERC20 token have raise better than this 3 ETH.
the first airdrop was 3 months ago and the second month yesterday I followed and got it and there is no real change in this project due to lack of people to invest and how to lift the value of promotion to the public.
probably because there are several reasons we can not see the progress of this project one of the reasons maybe the team is less promoting this project so that investors are not tether to instill their money. so there needs to be a change
Probably you are right it's still sad anyway. This seemed to be a very good project with a useful thing to promote
I was sure that this one will be successful among hunderts of other airdropped tokens. There is still time. Let's go PRXY team.

Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:01:33 PM

So PRXY has partenered with eBitcoin i think....what will happen now

mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

Where did you get this info from? Do you have any official link where I can read this or did they talk about it on Telegram?
In the silence

Activity: 1284
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:17:34 PM

Any progress have been made? Does the ICO still not finished? I dont see any updates announced? about the applications? how about the unsold tokens?
Please answer our questions to be enlightened  Smiley
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:24:31 AM

Where did you get this info from? Do you have any official link where I can read this or did they talk about it on Telegram?
They talked it about this in the telegram...so i came here for confirmation but dev seems not to be active here at all

mrhans

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:35:50 PM

They talked it about this in the telegram...so i came here for confirmation but dev seems not to be active here at all

I googled and found it as a new listed on the ebitcoin website: https://ebitcoin.org/
But as I remember this project as also not really successful I don't have much hope
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:46:48 PM

I was very happy that got airdropped 1500 prxy. It was worth 1 eth to ico price.

Investors also get afraid how huge airdrop was i guess. Think about it, you are paying 1000$ for 3000 proxy and somewhere around 1000 people have 1500 proxy or 1000 proxy for free.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
oppy16

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:30:00 PM

How about progres tokensale proxy??
How much raised fund??
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:44:21 PM

How about progres tokensale proxy??
How much raised fund??

I don't remember the exact numbers but it was low. I mean really low.

I am remembering vaguely 3 eth or 0.30 eth. But it is pumping time to time on ed. Not 1 - 2 eth but 0.05-0.10 eth for 1500 prxy when it does.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
focusedsynchronous

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:07:45 AM

Not bad guys. I am in
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:50:39 PM

So ico failed but the project is continuing I guess?

How it is happening. Proxycard tweeting time to time but what is the roadmap. My airdrop proxys have some little value, should i dump them or wait.

extravirgin

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:43:32 PM

I just found this and it seems like they gave to much away during airdrop. Definitely killed their ICO with that.
gunnaman2002

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:46:06 PM

Looks pretty good ill check this out Cheesy
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:12:44 PM

How it is happening. Proxycard tweeting time to time but what is the roadmap. My airdrop proxys have some little value, should i dump them or wait.
this project failed so I think should throw it away because it would be very difficult to get the price like the price of ICO and this is just from my opinion

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
extravirgin

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:54:46 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 01:17:25 AM by extravirgin

this project failed so I think should throw it away because it would be very difficult to get the price like the price of ICO and this is just from my opinion

He got it for free, so why the fuck should he throw it away and why should he be worried about getting the ico value for it. SMH. Again, he got it for free
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:02:22 PM

He got it for free, so why the fuck should he throw it away and why should he be worried about getting the ico value for it. SMH. Again, he got it for free

I couldn't agree more Smiley

I got it free but i would like to make max profit from it. It is worth something right now just can't get sure will it grow or end in zero.

Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:58:21 PM

The ICO failed I believe for the simple reason the tokens were airdropped (and subsequently dumped like there was no tomorrow on EtherDelta).  Roll Eyes

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
mrhans

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:29:19 PM

The ICO failed I believe for the simple reason the tokens were airdropped (and subsequently dumped like there was no tomorrow on EtherDelta).  Roll Eyes

Any news here? Can we get at least a finale "we will not be able to fulfill our project" or something? It seems like they have to quit because of the non successful ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: