Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Proxy Wallet || ePRX || Secure your coin! Chat with anyone!  (Read 8522 times)
fabi90

Activity: 204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:47:40 PM

I think this is a good project but we have a problem!
Investors and beggars are now going crazy over all the airdrop that has been happening on telegram and bitcointalk
They cannot distinguished if the  project has a product or something else everyone us riding the free token and pump and dump thing!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:02:01 PM

The project team inspires confidence. I will follow your project. It seems interesting to me.
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:49:25 PM

What about the card sale ? Is there any news about time and costs?
Kanatis

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:36:38 PM

A worthy project. I hope the team will be able to implement it.
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:33:25 AM

I like your project. Do you plan to make the Bounty campaign?
burliko

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:06:43 AM

the day we all get free hardware wallets and t-shirts to boot! from a free airdrop......jeeeez that will be the day - i have no metaphor that can communicate how far we currently are from this
b
mrhans

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:13:25 PM

@devteam

Maybe you can consider to not sent the wallets / cards out for free and demand a small fee to afford the production costs? As the ICO isn't that successful?
ICOnow

Activity: 324

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:17:58 PM

PROXY ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/proxy-ico-listed/   

Also you can check this ICO on our ETH invest scanner -http://iconow.net/ico-eth-collected-stats/   

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
xquad

Activity: 198
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:00:55 PM

Soo, what are we doing?
Is anything really going on?

Please, feel free to enlighten us.
greaseparing

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:37:25 AM

YEAAAH . i like it. 100% it will be hyped.
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:38:45 AM

Not so much promotion action from the team so I can see why it only able to raise around 3ETH.
mrhans

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:32:04 PM

Not so much promotion action from the team so I can see why it only able to raise around 3ETH.

Problem is that unlike other project no real hype was started here, there is never a guarantee to get attention. And I don't think promotion would help that much, especially as they don't have any money to begin with.
xquad

Activity: 198
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:09:31 PM

Problem is that unlike other project no real hype was started here, there is never a guarantee to get attention. And I don't think promotion would help that much, especially as they don't have any money to begin with.

I see the real problem as inactive devs or teams everywhere with this nonsense ERC20 token hype.
Once in a while there should be an update to make things more professional.
It is obviously not working or going anywhere if I just write "I'm creating -xquad- tokens, will have an airdrop and presale on this" Smiley
That's just absurd, not tangible and leading nowhere without real human touch.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:23:47 PM

Like this project i will follow, where do we get the info about ico raise?
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:07:11 PM

Somebody check this team are they real people? It looks like a scam to me. Don't you think?

0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:55:46 AM

Yeah, their airdrop/bounty promotion to hype the project is quite bad. Not take advantage of bitcointalk users to keep bumping this thread or anything slightly remote to this forums like signature, airdrop base on rank,... Guess they don't see how many potential customers in this forums site compare to what they prefer the blog, medium or other platforms. This failure will remind them, I see other low efforts ERC20 token have raise better than this 3 ETH.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:09:17 PM

Like this project i will follow, where do we get the info about ico raise?

The details of the current ico status funding is available on their site

https://www.proxycard.io/tokensale.html

Just less than 1 ETH raised and reason could be airdrop, people don't want to invest rather get free money.They should have announced this as a bonus during the ico to attract more investors.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:19:45 AM

Yeah, their airdrop/bounty promotion to hype the project is quite bad. Not take advantage of bitcointalk users to keep bumping this thread or anything slightly remote to this forums like signature, airdrop base on rank,... Guess they don't see how many potential customers in this forums site compare to what they prefer the blog, medium or other platforms. This failure will remind them, I see other low efforts ERC20 token have raise better than this 3 ETH.
the first airdrop was 3 months ago and the second month yesterday I followed and got it and there is no real change in this project due to lack of people to invest and how to lift the value of promotion to the public.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:09:17 AM

the first airdrop was 3 months ago and the second month yesterday I followed and got it and there is no real change in this project due to lack of people to invest and how to lift the value of promotion to the public.
probably because there are several reasons we can not see the progress of this project one of the reasons maybe the team is less promoting this project so that investors are not tether to instill their money. so there needs to be a change

Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:04:18 PM

probably because there are several reasons we can not see the progress of this project one of the reasons maybe the team is less promoting this project so that investors are not tether to instill their money. so there needs to be a change
Probably you are right it's still sad anyway. This seemed to be a very good project with a useful thing to promote
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: