Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AVALON ASIC 72GH/S] 25 OUT OF 35 MACHINES SOLD. 10 REMAINS.  (Read 6294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCBuyer (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 12:57:15 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 04:28:47 PM by BTCBuyer

June 9th Update

25 Out of the 35 Machines have been sold, Only 10 Remains.

Proof of this batch of Avalon chips have been shipped to us.

June 2nd Update:

16 out of 35 machines have been sold. 19 remains.          

June 1st Update:

7 out of 35 machines have been sold. 28 remains.

Video for proof of purchase: http://youtu.be/rhLM86mOE7c

May 31st Update:

6 out of 35 machines have been sold. 29 remains.

To the Bitcoin Community:

Our team is proud to announce that we have personally purchased 10,000 Avalon Asic chips. With our highly trained team, we will be assembling 72 GH/S Asic mining machines.

We are selling only 35 Asic mininng machines for B75 each. We hope to receive our Avalon Asic chips by August 12th, 2013 at the latest, according to Avalon's shipping schedule. You can expect your machines to arrive Late August to Early September. We will ship the machine to you overnight from the United States. If you are from international countries, please contact us and we will address proper shipping cost.

Our business model is direct communication with our clients for a trusting and long lasting partnership. For this reason, we will be diligently and continuously monitoring this thread to answer any of your questions or concerns.

If you are interested, we welcome further discussion and communication about our product and service.

BTCbuyer Team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 01:03:39 AM

Hi, I am very interested and need a machine. Thanks
BTCBuyer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 01:06:40 AM

Hi, I am very interested and need a machine. Thanks

Hi Dan, please send BTC75 to 1Evtom4yVYwPCHmp36dB42Eqe2Tm3tyBeA

Please PM me your shipping information, I will update you as the ship date gets closer.

Thank you for your interest.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 01:15:04 AM

Wait... You purchased Avalon chips. I think you can expect to have to provide WAY more information on assembly, manufacturer of boards and a whole host of other factors before many people are going to be interested in forking over BTC70+ for 'Avalon Clones'.

Also: ESCROW people! Are you crazy? He's a JR member. Please use your brain.

Note: I am not trying to be a dick or 'ruin your sales' but seriously. 35 x 70+ BTC is not pocket change. And so far this thread has not even CLOSE to the information that a serious seller should be able to provide when promising August shipping of Avalon machines!
BTCBuyer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 01:21:48 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 08:20:58 AM by BTCBuyer

TheSwede75,

Thank you for your caution. We want to make this short and sweet for everyone, that is why we did not make our original post overwhelmingly long. All the information of assembly is already on the forum, therefore we do not feel the need to repeat ourselves.

BTCbuyer Team.
kevcoins

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 01:32:56 AM

You are already milking a load of money, 0.08 x 252 chip = 21 btc and you are selling at 75 btc , so you make 54 btc? ok the parts etc... another 10 to 15 btc plus shipping .. 21 + 15 = 36btc - 75 btc = 39btc x 35 = 1365 BTC in fiat is US$176,085. May be you should have order 200k of chip Smiley
BTCBuyer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 01:35:51 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 08:26:40 AM by BTCBuyer

Kevcoins,

In the past, Avalon charges 75BTC for a 66Gh/s machine. Our machine will work not only as good as the Avalon mining machine, but at a greater hashing power for the same price.

We thank you for your continued interest. Please let us know if there is any other question of which we can assist you.

BTCbuyer Team.
alexmat

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 02:15:59 AM

Just want to chime in here and say that I've met BTCBuyer in person. I have no reason to believe he's not being upfront about this offer.

To be clear, I haven't met the team doing the assembly nor am I vouching for the offer itself.

However, I have done a good amount of business with this person and can vouch that they were very professional and on-time in all our dealings.
fasmax

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 02:32:23 AM

We need more information: what are the pcb boards you are using? Who is your source? what software will you be running? What is your name and office or factory address? How long have you been mining? because you only have 86 posts? Escrow is safer because every single BTC send to you is not recoverable. Why not you open up Visa and Master Card together with Paypal. What we need is buyers protection.

Kevcoins thanks for making the suggestions. I will only be accepting BTC as this is how we help the community grow. Also, I am such a strong believer I spent the money to buy the BTC to do this today.

The boards will be the klondikes either 16 or 64. The end result is a 72Gh/s hashing machine that runs on 600+/- watts of power.

I don't want to sound rude but, if you are skeptical you can simply not purchase from me, for those of you who do, welcome to the asic mining family Smiley
I am a little  confused title says "Avalon Clones" then you say that you are using BkkCoins Klondike design?
alexmat

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 02:38:16 AM

I am a little  confused title says "Avalon Clones" then you say that you are using BkkCoins Klondike design?

Avalon chips, Klondike boards from what I understand.
fasmax

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 02:42:53 AM

I will keep this post short and simple.

I have personally purchased 10,000 chips from Avalon. For interested parties who want these machines and want proof the chips were ordered the photos are attached here. I even made a recording, of the cash trade for the bitcoins necessary to get this done. This can be provided upon request.

I am selling these machines for BTC75 each, just like Avalon has in the past. These machines will hash at 72GH/s each. You can expect your machines Mid to Late August. Everything will be shipped to you overnight from United States, if you are international please contact me and we will address proper shipping cost.

I will only be selling 35 machines. Nothing more, if you are interested, act soon. This is the real deal folks do not miss it.

What makes you qualified to do this?  BFL can't build a working ASIC in 10 months but Scammer McScammy can do it in a few days?  Post your credentials please.

If I had to design everything from scratch yes I wouldn't be able to do this, however, Avalon is providing every detail necessary for us to manufacturer their machines, before you flame learn about what's out there. Thanks.
Well from this post I thought he was talking about cloning the Avalon design.
kevcoins

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 03:13:43 AM

he order quite late, if he has order the april batch, maybe they will arrived in end of june? they do not seem 2 have much technical knowledge most likely they counting on bkkcoin setup
alexmat

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 03:22:12 AM

He didn't start out right , now he definitely need more explanation. My question is are you using asic miner, FPGA or GPU mining at this point in time? buying and selling BTC is trading BTC, but now you are Mining BTC, a different ball game very technical, alex if not mistaken is selling and buying btc, not sure he is into mining? you need to get your compass right..

Actually nothing is confirm until sample chip and BOM arrives. Even BKKcoin is not sure if all of his parts, setting, calculations or analysis is correct? they have to test and teak when the sample chip arrives..

My technical knowledge is nonexistent. I was only trying to add that I have dealt with btctrader, everything else is just speculation on my part.
BTCBuyer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 03:38:47 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 08:29:59 AM by BTCBuyer

Hello everyone,

These boards will not be assembled by me, but the highly qualified engineers on my team. I have provided proof that I have purchased the 10,000 Avalon Asic chips with $100,000 of my own investment. The time estimate that I have provided is simply based off of the shipping time that Avalon has listed on their agreement page.

Everything is pre-assembled and in working order before they arrive to us, we simply mount the chips and run the machines.

Thank you very much for your interest.

BTCbuyer Team.

kevcoins

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 03:50:04 AM

you are still avoiding question about your identity? if you are so confident make used of escrow and pay by credit card, so we don't need to worry about your delivery. But, I can assure you that your  delivery will NOT be on time, guarantee !! would you compensate for late or refund for non-delivery?
BTCBuyer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 03:54:31 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 08:33:14 AM by BTCBuyer

Kevcoins,

I understand your concern about credibility. This is the reason why I have provided proof of my transaction with Avalon Asic.

Since this community is built on trust, I want us to continue to communicate openly so that I can fully address all of your questions and concerns.

I can ensure you that my team is very well qualified to handle the 10,000 Avalon Asic chips. However, I cannot guarantee when Avalon will ship our ordered chips. We are all simply waiting patiently for Avalon Asic to fulfill their obligation with us.

Thank you very much.

BTCbuyer Team.
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 04:07:58 AM

you are still avoiding question about your identity? if you are so confident make used of escrow and pay by credit card, so we don't need to worry about your delivery. But, I can assure you that your  delivery will NOT be on time, guarantee !! would you compensate for late or refund for non-delivery?

Kevcoins, I can ensure that it will take my team no more than 10 days to assemble all 10,000 chips, I cannot guarantee when Avalon will ship the chips. I am simply going off of their timeline as I have already stated. Thanks for your interest.

I would recommend changing the title to "Ships within 10 days of receiving chip batch"... which sounds like what you are actually claiming.  Otherwise it sounds like you are making a promise that you can't possibly be in control to guarantee.  I don't think that is the message you are trying to convey.

No one knows when Avalon will ship their chips.  They have been delayed with B2 and B3 full miners, and chips could easily be delayed as well.  
There have been no movement out of their chip ordering wallet.

http://blockexplorer.com/address/1FGAftzSTztFSB8LMwsrdCKTyqGY6zr3sU

They are as of today that wallet has 63278.8 BTC which roughly equals 81 orders of 10,000 chips (~230THash)
As far as we know... TSMC hasn't been set loose on any of the orders yet.
kevcoins

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 04:15:37 AM

Kevcoins, I can ensure that it will take my team no more than 10 days to assemble all 10,000 chips, I cannot guarantee when Avalon will ship the chips. I am simply going off of their timeline as I have already stated. Thanks for your interest.

I would recommend changing the title to "Ships within 10 days of receiving chip batch"... which sounds like what you are actually claiming.  Otherwise it sounds like you are making a promise that you can't possibly be in control to guarantee.  I don't think that is the message you are trying to convey.

No one knows when Avalon will ship their chips.  They have been delayed with B2 and B3 full miners, and chips could easily be delayed as well.  
There have been no movement out of their chip ordering wallet.

http://blockexplorer.com/address/1FGAftzSTztFSB8LMwsrdCKTyqGY6zr3sU

They are as of today that wallet has 63278.8 BTC which roughly equals 81 orders of 10,000 chips (~230THash)
As far as we know... TSMC hasn't been set loose on any of the orders yet.

Yifu has stated that he don't need those BTC to convert to fiat to pay TSMC, they have enough of a budget in fiat to pay them. Unless we have received the sample chip until than we don't know when are the chips going to be deliver? remember they have batch 2 and 3 order to catch up..
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 04:18:52 AM

I want to believe.

If you are serious about taking pre-orders, I might suggest doing an escrow with JohnK. I'd happily buy one of these units, but only pay for it once it ships - meaning, JohnK would release the funds upon shipping. You guys don't ship in a reasonable amount of time, JohnK could refund our BTC, minus escrow fees.

Pre-orders in Bitcoin space have left a particularly foul taste in my mouth, unfortunately Sad

Wish you well with this project.
BTCBuyer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 05:46:12 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 08:35:49 AM by BTCBuyer

I want to believe.

If you are serious about taking pre-orders, I might suggest doing an escrow with JohnK. I'd happily buy one of these units, but only pay for it once it ships - meaning, JohnK would release the funds upon shipping. You guys don't ship in a reasonable amount of time, JohnK could refund our BTC, minus escrow fees.

Pre-orders in Bitcoin space have left a particularly foul taste in my mouth, unfortunately Sad

Wish you well with this project.

Xian,

Thank you for your interest. In this case, you can see that I have personally ordered 10,000 Avalon Chips, as posted. I hope you understand that if my team does not have the abilities to put this together, I would not invest in 100k worth of chips.

As far as delivery, that is completely up to Avalon to meet their proposed shipping date.

If you have more questions please do ask. We welcome communication either through this thread or private message.

Thank you very much.

BTCbuyer Team.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: