Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie here...  (Read 992 times)
JMLLO (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:18:25 PM

Hi, can i ask ..    What is the advantage when bitcoin is used to pay my bills???   Thanks for the answer.. Smiley Smiley
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:49:29 PM

Hi, can i ask ..    What is the advantage when bitcoin is used to pay my bills???   Thanks for the answer.. Smiley Smiley

Well sometimes you get offers and discounts and well if your busy no time to fall in line BTC is there in just one click of you Bitcoin wallet.
Also if you want to get a load well Bitcoin is there to help you as long as you have BTC.
IT_AEX

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:08:37 PM

There is no advantage other than the satisfaction of paying with bitcoin.
Besides, if in 10 years bitcoin price arise up to 100k, you will regret having paid with bitcoins back then instead of hodling.
micro128

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:35:15 PM

as i know, you can save more than 15% on amazon with btc Grin
altcoinbeat

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:23:02 AM

There is no advantage. The price is volatile so you may end up paying a lot more/less than you intended.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:35:09 AM

maybe discounts?
hpmp

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:59:35 AM

how?
easyriderrr

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:51:35 AM

Hey hey, this is my first post  Smiley getting used here... everyone nice to meet you
mdwazi

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:25:10 PM

If your vendor has signed up for bitpay merchant account then you can pay your bills through btc and can avail the discounts provided  Grin
riyellevo

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:58:42 PM

i believe it's better to invest our bitcoin instead to pay bills with it,well bitcoin price getting higher by time...but it still fine if it's small amount i guess..
btw i'm new here,nice to meet you all  Smiley Smiley
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:17:47 PM

I didn't know that! When was it introduced?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
jondavis468

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:29:33 PM

According to James Altucher, experienced trader and venture capitalist, Amazon will start accepting Bitcoin as a new method of payment as early as in October.
sandy rivers

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:30:37 PM

if you are paying your bills using btc, you are literally killing your golden goose. Only thing you get is satisfaction of paying using btc.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:47:50 PM

Welcome to the forum
Sachakl

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:06:05 PM

if you are paying your bills using btc, you are literally killing your golden goose. Only thing you get is satisfaction of paying using btc.

Haha for real. Highly unlikely that a lot of people will do it..

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
JMLLO (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:07:15 PM

Besides, if in 10 years bitcoin price arise up to 100k, you will regret having paid with bitcoins back then instead of hodling.

you say I'll keep my bitcoin up until its rate grows... its ok but  10 years later is it really long? .. Smiley
Sachakl

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:18:20 PM

wow! I need to know more;)

I suggest you keep your bitcoins. Don't make this mistake:
Keep them: https://www.businessinsider.nl/bitcoin-pizza-day-passes-2000-20-million-2017-5/?international=true&r=UK

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:27:40 PM

you say I'll keep my bitcoin up until its rate grows... its ok but  10 years later is it really long? .. Smiley
About his post honestly it will depends if where you are living if you are living in philippines like me you can receive a rebate if you use bitcoin as payment in any bills like internet bills electricity and etc..  what he said also holding your bitcoin can give you benefits because the price of bitcoin is not stable anytime the price can be change so if you are holding a big amount of bitcoin you can gain a good profit..

can you give us where do you live so that we can recommend if what company you should be use when using bitcoin for paying bills.  and if you country are supported with rebates..
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:33:52 PM

advantage? I think the advantage is in you, not on the bills you paid for, for me I am using bitcoin to paid some of my bills too and its really easy for me to use it, but like other folks said, don't use your bitcoin for just a mode of payment. make it more useful, for example, don't use your bitcoin unnecessarily to ensure that your profits from it will not change. for the further price increase. use it wisely.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

Well, on our country, we get this kind of advantage.

- not going to any Payment Center or any banks to pay your bills,
- you will have some special bonus or discount
- and of course the best part is that, when the bitcoin rise your money increase, unlike the normal money that we use.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: