Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:26:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading  (Read 53903 times)
primart88

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:56:29 AM

Hello guys,just joined the campaign with you  ! Wish the DEV's all the best and i will do my best.. Wink
Signals.network

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:04:31 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 08:16:57 AM by Signals.network

Token presale starts November 15!

https://signals.network/token

Automated trading for everyone.
From day trader to data scientist - Signals lets you create, test and monetize automated trading bots. Access trusted trading strategies with no technical knowledge - http://signals.network
vidam

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:48:16 AM

You plan apps for Android and Apple ? Thanks
Signals.network

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:57:57 AM

You plan apps for Android and Apple ? Thanks

Hello Vidam, both Android and iOS will be made.

From day trader to data scientist - Signals lets you create, test and monetize automated trading bots. Access trusted trading strategies with no technical knowledge - http://signals.network
sarafanka 2.0

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:43:34 AM

Introducing Signals marketplace for building, training, and monetising crypto trading strategies

Token presale: 15th November 2017,  13:00 UTC

What is the Signal Platform?

Signals network connects cryptotraders with data science developers. Signals will offer a simple UI for assembling indicators and creating signals to optimise profit on various cryptocurrency exchanges. It’s a place where you can build strategies from specific trading indicators, ranging from technical analysis to crowd wisdom insights, train it on historical data, and monetise your strategy by offering copytrading.

SIGNALS TEAM

SGN TOKEN

Signal token is a currency powered by the Ethereum blockchain. All paid features available on the Signals Platform will be accessible exclusively through Signal tokens.

The business model of Signals Platform is based on two main revenue streams.

Firstly, Signals Platform charges a fee on each purchase in the Signals marketplaces. This includes:

• Purchases of user-created indicators in the Indicator marketplace
  • Purchases of data streams in the Data marketplace
  • Renting of user-made strategies for copy trading in the Strategy marketplace.

The second revenue stream comes from the Signals cloud solution for deploying strategies. A subscription model will be implemented, with several tiers to choose from based on the amount of strategies used.

Signal tokens are also used as a reward for early contributors, best strategies and the most useful indicators. We know that support of the community is crucial for Signals Platform success that’s why we allocated 20% of all Signal tokens to early contributors in Signal Platform marketplaces.

Presale will happen in October 2017 (TBA), more information about the ICO is coming soon.

HOW SIGNALS WORK

ROADMAP

The Signals roadmap for years 2017 - 2019 is divided into six milestones. Each milestone consists of a certain number of features that will be implemented. Find more details in Signals WHITEPAPER.

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

Anyone who would like to support Signals prior to the token sale can earn and receive SGN tokens by completing bounty tasks. You can start collecting SGN tokens in our Bounty app now and we'll send them to your address once we close the token sale.

Bounty program thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2245156.new.

Detailed Signals Bounty program terms in a blogpost on blog.signals.network.

Please follow us on Twitter, join our Slack or subscribe to newsletter to stay updated!

I think there is already a project like that, cool!!
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:40:36 PM

looks interesting, the idea of signals for cyptotrading is so phenomenon.

i'll sure join into this interesting project since i'm a trader.

i hope this will be successful.
If you are a trader I honestly recommend you to read at least a few pages of whitepaper this project. This project may naturally blow up all these 'trading bots' from usage.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:14:05 PM

How much will cost 1 signal coin on ICO?
Or in other words, how much signal coins I can receive for 1 ethereum?
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:02:42 PM

I also did not find information about the value of coins, if you find out please write!
stasyk411

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:02:17 PM

Excellent site design plus an excellent cabinet! November 15, I will keep track of your fees!
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:15:24 PM

I would like to participate in training sessions if this will be possible in future. I found out the platform will also train people to be able to understand the trading patterns by their own not just doing trading based on signals. I will want to know more whether this training will be online or physical based in future.
maxim12

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:39:57 PM

This project embodied the regional idea. People will be interesting to her.
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:50:28 PM

I hop success to this project
coinmarkets

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:29:20 AM

Thanks to Admin for great support on Telegram to help me better understand the Bounty program.

There are only 44 members currently on the Telegram channel so come join in for #SignalsNetwork news and updates.

Here is their Telegram link: https://t.me/signals_network

See you there!
Signals.network

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:53:30 AM

Kudos to whoever is running the bounty campaign. The dashboard is really slick and the retweets update instantly. Good job.

I will forward the message, thanks for nice words Smiley

Signals.network

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:59:32 AM

I also did not find information about the value of coins, if you find out please write!

Hello guys,

this information can be found in our Whitepaper, page 28. It is available to read on this link: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf

Signals.network

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:05:17 AM

Become a Country Ambassador for the Signals project

Signals is a new data science-powered marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies. Our goal is to revolutionize cryptocurrency trading by providing a unique tool which connects data scientists and developement community with crypto traders.

What’s in it for you?

We are looking for an Ambassador to keep the various crypto communities updated about Signals latest news. The main responsibilities are translating Signals official Announcements into your language and spreading the word about Signals in other crypto forums and social media groups. The Ambassador can also present Signals directly to influencers or known investors, getting rewarded for each successful cooperation.

If you become a Signals Ambassador, you’ll get a chance to earn SGN tokens within the Signals bounty program and you will get a referral bonus from SGN token sales that came in thanks to your propagation. The bounty rewards for ambassadors are significantly increased as compared to regular users.

Does it sound interesting to you? Please let us know at team@signals.network.

Signals.network

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:12:27 PM

Thanks to Admin for great support on Telegram to help me better understand the Bounty program.

There are only 44 members currently on the Telegram channel so come join in for #SignalsNetwork news and updates.

Here is their Telegram link: https://t.me/signals_network

See you there!

No problem, we are here to help  Smiley If anything, just catch us at Telegram again: https://t.me/signals_network

spudsintegers

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:51:02 PM

I'll have to deeply analyze this project - feels so solid!
Dmitro777

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:54:52 PM

due to the great interest of people in the crypto currency and its derivatives, this project seems quite timely so I wish him good luck
and further development
Mikhail023

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

Very interesting project, I will be watching!

Introducing Signals marketplace for building, training, and monetising crypto trading strategies

Token presale: 15th November 2017,  14:00 UTC

What is the Signal Platform?

Signals network connects cryptotraders with data science developers. Signals will offer a simple UI for assembling indicators and creating signals to optimise profit on various cryptocurrency exchanges. It’s a place where you can build strategies from specific trading indicators, ranging from technical analysis to crowd wisdom insights, train it on historical data, and monetise your strategy by offering copytrading.

SIGNALS TEAM

SGN TOKEN

Signal token is a currency powered by the Ethereum blockchain. All paid features available on the Signals Platform will be accessible exclusively through Signal tokens.

The business model of Signals Platform is based on two main revenue streams.

Firstly, Signals Platform charges a fee on each purchase in the Signals marketplaces. This includes:

• Purchases of user-created indicators in the Indicator marketplace
  • Purchases of data streams in the Data marketplace
  • Renting of user-made strategies for copy trading in the Strategy marketplace.

The second revenue stream comes from the Signals cloud solution for deploying strategies. A subscription model will be implemented, with several tiers to choose from based on the amount of strategies used.

Signal tokens are also used as a reward for early contributors, best strategies and the most useful indicators. We know that support of the community is crucial for Signals Platform success that’s why we allocated 20% of all Signal tokens to early contributors in Signal Platform marketplaces.

Presale will happen on the 15th of November 14:00 UTC, more information about the ICO is coming soon.

HOW SIGNALS WORK

ROADMAP

The Signals roadmap for years 2017 - 2019 is divided into six milestones. Each milestone consists of a certain number of features that will be implemented. Find more details in Signals WHITEPAPER.

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

Anyone who would like to support Signals prior to the token sale can earn and receive SGN tokens by completing bounty tasks. You can start collecting SGN tokens in our Bounty app now and we'll send them to your address once we close the token sale.

Bounty program thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2245156.new.

Detailed Signals Bounty program terms in a blogpost on blog.signals.network.

Please follow us on Twitter, join our Slack or subscribe to newsletter to stay updated!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: