Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:44:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading  (Read 53903 times)
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:01:36 PM

as a trader, this is something i really neeeeed!!!! signals to the moooooooooooon
In my opinion there is more people with a thinking like you.. The whitepaper clearly saying why this project could be a bigger one in the future in the field of cryptocurrency trading.
Please remember that our pre-ICO is starting on 22nd of November 2017 Smiley
waterzeong1

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

https://t.me/fuckfomo

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:01:54 PM

漂亮,趋利,如果都赚钱好像不太现实。。

BartolomeiWF

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:11:37 PM

hi all!
Signals is one of the best projects this year. I can't await it Wink
ganki

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:57:38 PM

And will be able to influence this system for coins with a small market capitalization? If you will be given a wrong signal? Huh Huh Huh

iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:41:48 AM

I don't understand how many of these coins are coming out? I really support this kind of coins, there are simply old business applied to the blockchain... they aren't offering anything new! The world is about to get shook but these incredible technologies and people are still investing in trade signal apps.... This is so boring!
Signals.network

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:15:37 AM

And will be able to influence this system for coins with a small market capitalization? If you will be given a wrong signal? Huh Huh Huh
Hello! I am not sure if I understand your question  Smiley Could you elaborate, please?

Automated trading for everyone.
From day trader to data scientist - Signals lets you create, test and monetize automated trading bots. Access trusted trading strategies with no technical knowledge - http://signals.network
sPREMs

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:32:18 AM

Hello! You declare that the paid services will be conducted exclusively through the SGN tokens.
The expected estimate is $ 0.36 for each token.
Let's assume that which of the services will cost 10 SGN, which equals to $ 3.6.
At some point, the price for SGN token will start to grow and amount to, for example, 1 US dollar.
Accordingly, for the platform users, a paid service that cost 10 SGN tokens,
will cost already 10 US dollars, which is possible to someone it will seem expensive and you will lose the client.
And what happens if 1 SGN token grows to $ 10?
Are you going to hold back the price growth for 1 SGN token? Is it possible? And is it necessary?

For me, this is a very important point, since I think buying SGN tokens now or not.
Sorry for my English.
Signals.network

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:37:45 AM

Hello! You declare that the paid services will be conducted exclusively through the SGN tokens.
Let's assume that which of the services will cost 10 SGN, which equals to $ 3.6.
At some point, the price for SGN token will start to grow and amount to, for example, 1 US dollar.
will cost already 10 US dollars, which is possible to someone it will seem expensive and you will lose the client.
Are you going to hold back the price growth for 1 SGN token? Is it possible? And is it necessary?

For me, this is a very important point, since I think buying SGN tokens now or not.
Sorry for my English.

Signals platform consists from three marketplaces where users trades with data, indicators and strategies. To remove volatility from those marketplaces, we are going to implement mechanism which will fix prices to US dollar. So if data scientist will sell his indicator to someone who want to use it in his model for 10$, the price will be converted to 10$ in SGNs. In the same time this mechanism ensures that SGN token could go to the moon and we will not lose new clients.

http://signals.network

From day trader to data scientist - Signals lets you create, test and monetize automated trading bots. Access trusted trading strategies with no technical knowledge - http://signals.network
jcarl987

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:13:54 PM

I don't understand how many of these coins are coming out? I really support this kind of coins, there are simply old business applied to the blockchain... they aren't offering anything new! The world is about to get shook but these incredible technologies and people are still investing in trade signal apps.... This is so boring!

I don't agree with this. The barrier of entry to trading crypto is so much lower than stocks that a lot of people who are totally new to this are getting involved. It might not be new to you, but it is to a whole lot of others, myself included.

I have friends who don't even know how to use a computer who are getting involved with trading crypto - this is only the beginning.

TorbiK

Diagon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:19:53 PM

I don't agree with this. The barrier of entry to trading crypto is so much lower than stocks that a lot of people who are totally new to this are getting involved. It might not be new to you, but it is to a whole lot of others, myself included.

I have friends who don't even know how to use a computer who are getting involved with trading crypto - this is only the beginning.
You are right. With all these hype even my parents get involved in cryptocurrency.  My father not an advanced PC-user, before this year he use computer only for check mail and read some news. He didn't even imagine for what else it can be used.  But now he is a cryptotrader.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Signals.network

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:25:52 PM

Token presale starts November 22!

Only 8 days remaining until we start SGN presale! Make a notification so you don't miss it  Smiley

Important links:
https://signals.network
https://signals.network/token
https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf

faimloup

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:38:24 PM

Strong branding and concept.

Although with quite a few trading-related ICOs out there, I was wary about the differentiator here. But the algotrading angle is strong, and if you can make it user-friendly enough will be a winner.

I would like to see a demo version of the dashboard/app as soon as possible, and this will be a key driver to your credibility.

aljazstraser

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

I want one good working platform, that would enable automatic TA besides FA(AI) and send best possible signals with approx. potential ROI. This would be revolution! But still will give it a try!

Regards,
Aljaz
Signals.network

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:08:02 PM

Although with quite a few trading-related ICOs out there, I was wary about the differentiator here. But the algotrading angle is strong, and if you can make it user-friendly enough will be a winner.

I would like to see a demo version of the dashboard/app as soon as possible, and this will be a key driver to your credibility.

Good point, we made a blog post about compartion of Signals with the other tradign-related ICOs out there - https://blog.signals.network/signals-network-vs-competitors-4a4316163f28

pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:46:12 PM

Good point, we made a blog post about compartion of Signals with the other tradign-related ICOs out there - https://blog.signals.network/signals-network-vs-competitors-4a4316163f28

It's read. Informatively.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
ganki

Activity: 73

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:54:10 PM

Hello! I am not sure if I understand your question  Smiley Could you elaborate, please?

will be able to influence the system on the value of the coins?

wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:10:28 PM

It really depends on your approach to investing in ICO projects. If you can afford a certain loss on the early phase of your investment, you'll probably invest into some ICOs.
sPREMs

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:20:09 PM

Sorry for my English.

Signals platform consists from three marketplaces where users trades with data, indicators and strategies. To remove volatility from those marketplaces, we are going to implement mechanism which will fix prices to US dollar. So if data scientist will sell his indicator to someone who want to use it in his model for 10$, the price will be converted to 10$ in SGNs. In the same time this mechanism ensures that SGN token could go to the moon and we will not lose new clients.

http://signals.network
Competent approach to work.
All is well thought out.
I hope that everything will work out for you.
Thank you.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:12:29 PM

As a trader I have some expectation and think Signals is very necesary in crypto space trading market. I await Signals to be implemented, because when we trade, we all need real datas, indicators and strategies in real time about the crypto trading market.
rtvk1971

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:26:27 PM

He вce зaдaния вoзнaгpaждaютcя.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: