Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:52:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading  (Read 53903 times)
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

It's a pity that the developers decided not to burn the tokens. Now there is the last hope for the frantic growth of the price of the project.  Smiley
By the way, what price will now correspond to the price of ICO (taking into account the distribution of tokens to investors) ?

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Signals.network

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

Could someone explain to me what this token is good for?
I know that you will be able to pay with this token on the platform, but why people should hold it?

SGN Token will be the only currency of Signals platform. With our token you can pay for indicators, purchase data sets or copytrade automated cryptotrading strategies. You will also receive SGNs if you decide to sell indicators (if you are a developer for example) or your strategy. It is also standard tradeable token on exchanges.

Automated trading for everyone.
From day trader to data scientist - Signals lets you create, test and monetize automated trading bots. Access trusted trading strategies with no technical knowledge - http://signals.network
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

It's a pity that the developers decided not to burn the tokens. Now there is the last hope for the frantic growth of the price of the project.  Smiley
By the way, what price will now correspond to the price of ICO (taking into account the distribution of tokens to investors) ?
I have heard about 0.05$ per token, if you participated and invested in the pre-sale phase.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

Could someone explain to me what this token is good for?
I know that you will be able to pay with this token on the platform, but why people should hold it?

SGN Token will be the only currency of Signals platform. With our token you can pay for indicators, purchase data sets or copytrade automated cryptotrading strategies. You will also receive SGNs if you decide to sell indicators (if you are a developer for example) or your strategy. It is also standard tradeable token on exchanges.
I am also interested in this question, but you didn´t answer it.
Why people should buy SGN now and hold it? What makes this token so interesting to grow in value?
When I would like to use your platform, I will simply buy some tokens, use them and that´s all? It's just a different kind of payment for using your platform?

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

Is it better to sell at idex and qryptos or I should wait for kucoin and othet big exchanges?

Decision should be made on if you believe in the project or not. Just don't look short-term and sell tokens ASAP. Remember that all in all the SGN token is a deflationary currency so it is favors holding (obviously in long-term) Smiley

And exchanges listings only are not that effective anymore these days. A year ago that meant a lot but now that we have thousands of coins and tokens, it's really a lot more about the potential of the product.

It is effective but only in case when your token is going to be listed on bigger exchange like Binance, Huobi, Bitfinex etc.

Yes but it became relatively less effective. Coins don't just go 10x because of a major listing. It's quite a while ago that that happened.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
BorisBritvaHrenPopadesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

I agree it's frustrating but there isn't any other support group where they can ask. So it's not there fault.

There is a whole topic devoted baunty. Official Bounty Thread for Signals. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2245156.0
there discuss all issues connected from a baunty.

▐▐▐ UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ ▌▌▌
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:34:01 PM

But didn't they distribute it to investors anyway that everybody has now more tokens in their hands?
windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:52:23 AM

I have heard about 0.05$ per token, if you participated and invested in the pre-sale phase.
it is exactly 0.068$ per tokens.

But didn't they distribute it to investors anyway that everybody has now more tokens in their hands?
I am an investor and I still think redisbutribution has something wrong Undecided. More tokens but the price is reduced. Bounty reward is reduced 3.5x if there is no redistribution on bounty.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

Where I can see the exactly price per token? I invested in first week of PRESALE 1 ETH receiving about 4000 SGN including maxim discount SGN that was 30%. Official announced price per ETH was 1.000$ / ETH. I'm VERY unclear about this number of SGN per dolar. Some official team member can explain exactly about this?
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

I am an investor and I still think redisbutribution has something wrong Undecided. More tokens but the price is reduced. Bounty reward is reduced 3.5x if there is no redistribution on bounty.
They definetely did a big mistake.
They distributed a lot of unsold tokens.
I think they did this thing because they did not know how to attract more investors.
OZmaster

Activity: 804

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

I think they did this thing because they did not know how to attract more investors.

The question is whether they harmed the value of the holdings of investors and I think by giving everyone more they didn't really harm anyone.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
wojteks102

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

Signals team wanted to be loyal with all investors and mainly that's why they decided to make that move. And yes bounty reward is reduced about 3 times  Undecided
Signals.network

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

Pre-registration for developers open

Are you a developer or data scientist? Pre-register at our alpha http://app.signals.network/ and gain early access soon to Signals framework and API. With that you can easily compose automated cryptotrading strategies and monetize them on marketplace. You can also expect transparent developer competitions for SGN Tokens!

Automated trading for everyone.
From day trader to data scientist - Signals lets you create, test and monetize automated trading bots. Access trusted trading strategies with no technical knowledge - http://signals.network
dartanian23

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

Do you know who introduced the officials of the kucoin exchange to the SIgnals team? It's me. If you have the guts, then ban me.

windydagreat

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

we need to advertise on youtube
the people can not come here to use your platform if they do not know who you are
and what you do
SGN does not need to list on too much exchange
wojteks102

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

Do you know who introduced the officials of the kucoin exchange to the SIgnals team? It's me. If you have the guts, then ban me.

Please be patient and don't shout "When bigger exchange?" everytime. This project is only a month after main token sale mate.
StelsMiner

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

Signals.network  When will the accrual of tokens with the bounty of the company? Why are you silent and not talking about bounty?
DMAllera

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:38:58 AM

It's good to know their mission is to open crypto trading to anyone by empowering users with smart tools for creating automated trading strategies.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:17:21 AM

In General, I think many of the community are very pleased with the new additions, as well as updates and meetings. I look again there is a new addition.
Quote: Add Signals Network $SGN to your portfolio at Coin Stats! coin-stats.com  https://t.co/wN1k2YPSOw

windydagreat

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:38:13 AM

Signals.network  When will the accrual of tokens with the bounty of the company? Why are you silent and not talking about bounty?
SGN team had better resolve a problem of those bounty hunters soon before they will accuse us scam on bitcointalk.

bounty reward will be distributed. Do not worry about that. They hold over 100,000,000 tokens to devolope their platform. You do not need to fear about that they can not distribute 3,000,000 tokens for bounty hunters. To them, it is just a little bit amount.

If I were bounty manager, I would set a time to distribute at 3 month or 6 month after ICO end. In case, I am not sure about a time.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: