Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] ★★★★ Signature Campaign Management Bot ★★★★  (Read 2434 times)
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:09:12 AM

Do you have systems administration experience? If so you can run a forward proxy to the sig.privcoin link. If not, I may be willing to set it up so you can use a CNAME via dns.
It means people will be redirected from myurl.com to sig.privcoin link, no I don't want that rather I would like to wait for you guys to open source the code.
BTW great effort from you, keep the good work up
PrivCoin (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:12:19 AM

Do you have systems administration experience? If so you can run a forward proxy to the sig.privcoin link. If not, I may be willing to set it up so you can use a CNAME via dns.
It means people will be redirected from myurl.com to sig.privcoin link, no I don't want that rather I would like to wait for you guys to open source the code.
BTW great effort from you, keep the good work up

That's not what a forward proxy or CNAME does, you'd have to read up on it.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16720

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:47:47 AM

I moved my test-suggestions from [ASK BITCOINTALK] How many of you would use this service? here. I hope it helps improve your service.

Edit: Yup. Works as expected now. The first test is under Invalid Posts, the 2nd is under Valid Posts because I added a little note pushing it over 75 chars.
Nice fix Smiley

Let me continue testing a bit: Do you count double spaces?
Test1                                                                                           Test2

People are creative to post random crap, including just copying someone else's post. Or just something from somewhere random on the internet.
You'll probably also want the possibility to block "spam megathreads" (DarkStar_'s phrase): ticking them once by Admin should block them for all signature campaigns.

Some more questions:
-How about edited posts? I post, 2 minutes later you scrape, 5 minutes later I edit my post. The forum doesn't even show it as edited. How is it counted?
-How about when an old post gets deleted, and the post count drops?

Code:
Forbidden forums (SPELLED EXACTLY): 
I suggest to use a list like Select Boards to Ignore to select boards instead of typing the board names.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:59:30 AM

Well you have beaten me to it, I am working on something similar to this, Although i have planned to include some more features that this Bot is missing, but it is good that i will have some competition. Anyway Good luck with this.
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:08:50 AM

I moved my test-suggestions from [ASK BITCOINTALK] How many of you would use this service? here. I hope it helps improve your service.

Edit: Yup. Works as expected now. The first test is under Invalid Posts, the 2nd is under Valid Posts because I added a little note pushing it over 75 chars.
Nice fix Smiley

Let me continue testing a bit: Do you count double spaces?
Test1                                                                                           Test2

People are creative to post random crap, including just copying someone else's post. Or just something from somewhere random on the internet.
You'll probably also want the possibility to block "spam megathreads" (DarkStar_'s phrase): ticking them once by Admin should block them for all signature campaigns.

Some more questions:
-How about edited posts? I post, 2 minutes later you scrape, 5 minutes later I edit my post. The forum doesn't even show it as edited. How is it counted?
-How about when an old post gets deleted, and the post count drops?

Code:
Forbidden forums (SPELLED EXACTLY): 
I suggest to use a list like Select Boards to Ignore to select boards instead of typing the board names.

I don't know about spaces but I will check. Editing won't count at all. Post count drops are accounted for and removed. I'll add improvements if more people want to use it.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 02:14:10 PM

The bot is working perfectly for our own campaign Smiley.

Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:21:52 PM

Tested the Bot. Tried enrolling as well as admin functions.  everything seems to work well. They only problem you are likely to face are the spammers, the bot can reject posts based on the number of characters but it cannot decide whether the post is really constructive to the topic or not. A good manager to check posts often would be the solution this.
Looking forward to your campaign, maybe reserve a spot for me  Cheesy
No bot can make differemces between spam or quality posts and that is good so. But the bot is a great help for all campaign managers, so that they can focus on the quality of participants posts.
Great work.
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:57:41 PM

Tested the Bot. Tried enrolling as well as admin functions.  everything seems to work well. They only problem you are likely to face are the spammers, the bot can reject posts based on the number of characters but it cannot decide whether the post is really constructive to the topic or not. A good manager to check posts often would be the solution this.
Looking forward to your campaign, maybe reserve a spot for me  Cheesy
No bot can make differemces between spam or quality posts and that is good so. But the bot is a great help for all campaign managers, so that they can focus on the quality of participants posts.
Great work.

That's why we hired a quality checker. Even if the bot only did two things, count posts and monitor signatures so they aren't removed, that alone would save a manager hours every week. The bot does way more as you can see from the features list, and it's completely free Smiley.

miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:04:42 PM

wow PrivCoin, this tool seems to be really useful for signature campaigns.

I have a few question about the bot:

Will publish some results of the test, does it has version releases with changelog?
Are you planning loading the code to github?
What are you planning to charge for the use of the bot?
I will keep an eye watching this thread.

good luck
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 05:14:54 PM

wow PrivCoin, this tool seems to be really useful for signature campaigns.

I have a few question about the bot:

Will publish some results of the test, does it has version releases with changelog?
Are you planning loading the code to github?
What are you planning to charge for the use of the bot?
I will keep an eye watching this thread.

good luck

Our own campaign is using this bot. The results are positive and there are no known bugs. Additional features will be posted here for now. We'd like to add PM notifications when you're accepted or kicked from a campaign but we need the Administrator's permission/help for that.
Not at this time.
$0. Anyone can begin using.

This user got kicked within minutes of him changing his signature to another campaign, https://sig.privcoin.io/privcoin/search/?userid=250153

Less work for our manager to do bringing costs down.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:11:50 PM

If you're starting a campaign just fill out the form and you'll get your own bot ready to go!

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:30:55 PM

Use this free bot to help manage your users and save on finances!

bitcryptocoiner

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:51:46 PM

great bot wish you all the best with your project this is great, but this bot will run only campaign sir?
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:57:36 PM

great bot wish you all the best with your project this is great, but this bot will run only campaign sir?

What else would you want it to do?

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:14:59 PM

Come manage your signature campaign with ease for free using this bot.

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:02:01 PM

Good job. Damn you beat me to it. I was actually in the process of making an automated signature campaign bot.

Pics:

Anyway great job again. May i ask how you did the BB code parsing for the signatures (to check if user is wearing the correct signature)? I got stuck and spent much time creating a BB code parse for this forum but it always ended up not matching the tiniest details. Did you use an existing library?

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:39:32 PM

You don't need to parse BB code, you know how each signature will be rendered.

jmigdlc99

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:21:17 PM

How do you know how each signature will be rendered in the forum?

Do campaign managers 1) wear the signature, 2) get the html output code, then 3) paste it on your system?

Wouldn't it be simpler for them to 1) place the bbcode and let the system do the rest?

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:45:49 PM

How do you know how each signature will be rendered in the forum?

Do campaign managers 1) wear the signature, 2) get the html output code, then 3) paste it on your system?

Wouldn't it be simpler for them to 1) place the bbcode and let the system do the rest?

I handle the detection for anyone that wants to use the bot.

You can place the BBCode into bot, parse it into html and then have your bot see if the html matches.

jmigdlc99

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

You can place the BBCode into bot, parse it into html and then have your bot see if the html matches.

Yes exactly. My problem is the BB code in this forum is parsed very differently (e.g.
is converted to <span style="text-align:center"> instead of just <center>). I've been building a custom parser and have completed most of the custom conversions but I can't seem to find out where and why this forum generates extra html such as:

Code:
"           "

Some break lines have it, while some don't. Its weird. Have you come across those?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: