Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Big update] TheTokener.com - The ultimate list of ICO's  (Read 1323 times)
Thetokener (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 12:37:24 AM

Update:

The first version of your Bounty Page is online!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:04:16 PM

This a nice project and service as I can have another option of knowing were ICO are been listed outside icocountdown or icoalert. I also see you own site more organized than other one.  Hope in future after visiting this site there will be no need to look further for information on any ico projects. Good luck.
Thetokener (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:39:55 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 08:02:38 PM by Thetokener

This a nice project and service as I can have another option of knowing were ICO are been listed outside icocountdown or icoalert. I also see you own site more organized than other one.  Hope in future after visiting this site there will be no need to look further for information on any ico projects. Good luck.

Pleased to here that! I hope you come visit us often Smiley
Thetokener (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:32:34 PM

Ok we have not been standing still. But lousy on the Bitcointalk updates. Sorry guys!

The website has grown to over 130 listed ICO's and we're actually generating some revenue now. With 3 featured listings and 1 banner, that's about it at this moment. We are discussing custom deals and trying to find out what the companies want before we get products and pricing public.

The design has also been professionalized. In the first versions of the website, everything was programmed by me personally without a proper design. I now continuously work with a designer and developer to get The Tokener to new heights.

Have a look at the new design!
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:06:08 AM

Visited your site again, looks clean because of its simplicity. I think adding a search feature would be quite helpful just in case the user want to go back to check the details of an ICO or bounty. In the bounty page, there are few "Go to details" links that are redirected to https://thetokener.com/bounties and not in the details page themselves. Also, check for spelling mistakes, I saw "capaign" which you missed the letter m, not sure if there's more.
Thetokener (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:15:07 PM

Visited your site again, looks clean because of its simplicity. I think adding a search feature would be quite helpful just in case the user want to go back to check the details of an ICO or bounty. In the bounty page, there are few "Go to details" links that are redirected to https://thetokener.com/bounties and not in the details page themselves. Also, check for spelling mistakes, I saw "capaign" which you missed the letter m, not sure if there's more.

Thanks for the feedback, it's very important for us Smiley Will fix it right away.
Thetokener (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:49:37 PM

The website has been completely overhauled. Thanks to Niels, our designer and Timo our front-end god, the sites looks much better now.
New updates coming soon!
Thetokener (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:19:07 AM

We’re thrilled to say we have a day of celebration at Senderon. After some very productive talks with the guys at TheTokener (https://thetokener.com/), We chose TheTokener to be a sponsored Senderon project.

About Senderon

Senderon is a community initiative behind the SDRN token. They sponsor projects that provide information and other kinds of value to the cryptocurrency community in different ways. One example is icoprobr.com, a website which shows in-depths reviews of initial coin offerings.

Aside from icoprobr there is Leka, a crypto oriented messaging application and cryptobreakdown, which offers sentiment analysis on social media activity around different cryptocurrencies. Apart from these, platforms are the works-in-progress projects that will offer escrow and app-store services.

Current collaboration

The amount of listed ICO’s on thetokener.com is growing very rapidly. We therefore chose to start our collaboration with TheTokener with a mutual link between listings on The Tokener and reviews on PROBR. For example, you can see the Monaize listing on both our sites. For both parties, the linking back-and-forth will help branding and SEO efforts. https://www.icoprobr.com/#/monaize/ and https://thetokener.com/ico/monaize

Apart from that, we’ve been lucky enough to receive a little bit of monetary funding from the guys behind Senderon. With this publication we’d like to thank the guys of Senderon for there brilliant efforts to create a cryptocurrency with value from community and micro-crypto-angel-investments.

Future plans

Since Senderon is gathering a collection of like-minded services, applications and projects. We are certain that the mutual benefits of being included in this modern day accelerator program will be tremendous in the future. We will be closely involved with TheTokener project and will make sure to create value for their future ventures.