Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global Jobcoin - Worlds first Job Platform on the blockchain  (Read 9083 times)
junp (OP)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:12:46 PM

⏰There are only 13 days left until the end of our presale ‼️ https://www.icoalert.com/ https://www.globaljobcoin.com/

junp (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:58:25 PM

What's the purpose of the token other than give you money?

Why isn't there a limit for maximum purchase for pre-sale?
What's the purpose of the token other than give you money? you can use on our jobstoday platform take a look at our explainer video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voeYoYHNmiE&t=56s . And for more details information, how we will repurchase our tokens check our whitepaper https://www.globaljobcoin.com/media/files/documents/GJC_Whitepaper.pdf

Min. is 10 ETH and max availability of tokens during presale is 10 Million.. so far only 8 million left.
maxel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I am interesting to discussion each orther

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:18:56 AM

I have good filling about this project ...it's become the legend campaign... we have a chance to join it..instead of we didn't work in the system of government but we have a chance in other side likes invest this project ICO ..our money will be profit not loose ..good idea for new era all of developer project come's more fast and providing the simply way..and not maker us be confuse but they help to increasing our fund
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:35:53 AM

Hi,

I would say that I am new to crypto. It was only 4 months now but, I have read many whitepapers and bussiness plans and so far this is one of the projects which attracted my savings most. I would recommend everybody to join if they have funds to grow.

As for me, I am stuck with other long term altcoins so all I can do is to participate in bounties.

I wish all the best for the team.

Kind regards,

And what outstanding have you find there?
Too lack information about companies, some of advertises are multi-langiage. It desappoints.
And I can't find even one advantage from other human resources company.

We are connecting
European Job seekers with companies, recruitment agencies
& head-hunters at 50-70% lower costs than the competition.
Jobstoday is the only platform which gives 100% application
guarantee to employers. Our multilingual & user-friendly
interface is making life easier for Job seekers to find their
dream Jobs all over Europe.

Everybody is connecting. Low price is only advantage. Usual advantage if you have nothing more to offer.
What is the source for dividends with price like this?

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
junp (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:24:09 PM

Hi,

I would say that I am new to crypto. It was only 4 months now but, I have read many whitepapers and bussiness plans and so far this is one of the projects which attracted my savings most. I would recommend everybody to join if they have funds to grow.

As for me, I am stuck with other long term altcoins so all I can do is to participate in bounties.

I wish all the best for the team.

Kind regards,

And what outstanding have you find there?
Too lack information about companies, some of advertises are multi-langiage. It desappoints.
And I can't find even one advantage from other human resources company.

We are connecting
European Job seekers with companies, recruitment agencies
& head-hunters at 50-70% lower costs than the competition.
Jobstoday is the only platform which gives 100% application
guarantee to employers. Our multilingual & user-friendly
interface is making life easier for Job seekers to find their
dream Jobs all over Europe.

Everybody is connecting. Low price is only advantage. Usual advantage if you have nothing more to offer.
What is the source for dividends with price like this?

I would say you are either from some competition or not really well informed.
Anyway, let me clear some of the things for you.
Can you name another company like us, which is trying to unify the workforce in the European market since 2014?
Can you name one Job board which allows users to have 5 resumes & supports 8 languages?
Can you name one Job board which allows Employers to publish their Job in 4 different countries, without charging anything extra?

You are saying we provide only low prices, so tell us what about the following features that our customers love:
An intuitive & responsive site which allows users to be informed about jobs according to their preferences.
Allowing Employers to post Jobs in HTML, PDF & URL format.
Allowing Employers to buy Job packages online.
Control complete Candidate Recruitment through Company Admin Panel.
And what about the 100% Application guarantee & included Social Media Paid marketing for every Job.

Name us also other Job board which is donating 10% of each paid Job posting to charity.
On top of this, you do not check the whitepaper. We are operational & profitable in 4 European markets since last 3 years.
We have a professional team, which has worked very hard to make this platform a success.

We welcome constructive criticism & respect your opinion. But please refrain from posting fake news on this thread.

junp (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:40:05 PM

Wish you good luck, guys!  Roll Eyes

Dear robomed luck worked take a look here:

https://medium.com/@Globaljobcoin/2-million-global-jobcoins-sold-in-few-days-d6deb04dc55

Best Regards
Domineum

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:53:44 PM

This would be a great integration with websites like Upwork.
junp (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:45:47 AM

❓❔Frequently Asked Questions❔❓

1️⃣️ Why are you better than other ICO?
✅Because we are an established & successful company operating for the past 3 years in 4 different countries.

2️⃣️How do we profit later from your coin?
✅Firstly, you will receive dividends every quarter for the tokens that you hold. Secondly, the coin price will increase once it is tradable on exchanges.

3️⃣️How long are you on the market do you have already some stability?
✅We are in the Swiss, German, Austrian & Polish market since 3 years. We have good stability.
We have more than 1 Million users and over 5000 clients.

4️⃣️Why should I think you are a reliable company?
✅You can check our live product and check our Jobstoday social media. Besides you can check that we are a registered company in Switzerland since 2014.

5️⃣️Most people are making ICO just to make money how come you are different?
✅We are already making money with our platforms. We want to expand our platform now worldwide, which is why we are doing an ICO.
Besides that, we are giving an opportunity to our investors to be a part of our success & growth by offering tokens.

6️⃣️What is the benefit you are from Switzerland?
✅Switzerland is often referred as crypto valley of the world. The regulations favor cryptocurrencies & the companies.
So the investment in a Swiss ICO is considered safe as compared to other countries.

7️⃣️You seem to be a solid company so why you are doing ICO?
✅We want to expand our platform now worldwide, which is why we are doing an ICO.
Besides that, we are giving an opportunity to our investors to be a part of our success & growth by offering tokens.

8️⃣️If I invest million in presale what would be then the ROI?
✅We don’t want to speculate what the price of GJC will be in few months. But you can check similar ICOs & estimate what our growth will be.

9️⃣️How much money do you plan to return to token holders?
✅e would like to always reward our investors very well. Every quarter we share 20% of our profits with token holders.
As our platforms expand worldwide, our profits will increase, this will mean more profits for token holders.

🔟Do you have a license for this recruiting business you do and can you prove your company is fully registered?
✅Yes, we have the license for recruiting business. You can check that our company, Sunny Look Media LLC holds this license:
http://www.avg-seco.admin.ch/WebVerzeichnis/ServletWebVerzeichnis
Also, you can check our company registration here:
https://www.zefix.ch/en/search/entity/list/firm/1174503?name=Sunny%2520Look%2520Media%2520Ltd%2520liab.%2520Co&searchType=exact

1️⃣️1️⃣️Basically, what are the best points to invest in your ICO?
✅You invest in an established and successful company with the live product. You profit from our dividends incentive. You profit from our buyback incentive.

1️⃣️2️⃣️How big is your team and where are your offices?
✅We are a team of 28 team members. We have offices in Switzerland, Germany, Austrian & Poland.
monica69

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:49:51 AM

I will second the decision of the team in changed situation they took most practical steps realizing ground realities have changed. This is important for any business to look after the interest of investors and to be flexible to adopt changes of environment in which that is growing.It is better to be little delay than to face complications in future.
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:04:58 AM

Looks like a really good project!
Im starting with the bounty program
Good luck!
junp (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:08:15 AM

Is that $35K USD for minimum presale purchase?

Meaning if I want to join presale now, I need to spend $35000 dollars?

But if I wait until crowdsale I only need to spend 0.01 ETH?

What is your reasoning for such a large minimum purchase requirement during presale?

I see the price is the same during presale as it is during day 1 & 2 of crowdsale.

Is this some kind of marketing tactic, as it will keep small investors in a state of perpetual anticipation while watching their calendars, while allowing whales to beach themselves anytime?

Dear beezle, now you can participate in our presale starting from 10 ETH.

cezariusss

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:17:46 AM

How many are already collected on the pre-sale?
Or is it possible to see it somewhere?
junp (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:04:47 AM

How many are already collected on the pre-sale?
Or is it possible to see it somewhere?

4 Million are already sold. You can check our website for latest Sales figures:
https://www.globaljobcoin.com/
yeah_hodl

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:15:24 AM

A management good project. Good luck
n1coins1

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:19:06 AM

Not the first blockchain Job platform, but very interristing proposal. However a bit overambitious. How dou plan to reach this Company value of $ 300 million? Just with ICO?
junp (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:49:16 PM

Not the first blockchain Job platform, but very interristing proposal. However a bit overambitious. How dou plan to reach this Company value of $ 300 million? Just with ICO?

The company value is not just with the ICO. The Jobstoday platforms are valued in millions. We don’t want to speculate any figure. But with the ICO we would have enough capital to expand our operations worldwide.
If you think we are not the first existing (not a future concept) platform on a blockchain please share a lin of the one before us.
junp (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

Global Jobcoin - Bitcoin Market Journal
junp (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:25:17 PM

Welcome to Global Jobcoin ICO - todaycoinindex.com
http://todaycoinindex.com/welcome-to-global-jobcoin-ico/
[/quote]
junp (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:28:23 PM

⏰There are only 6days left until the end of our #presale ‼️
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/gjc/overview/BTC
mylalaworld

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:53:26 AM

Job platform using blockchain? How will the back-end work?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: