Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:34:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATIS or WAVES or ARK?  (Read 6841 times)
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:31:48 AM

Ark is a good buy imho, but waves also!

0x6A

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:34:36 AM

I'd go with Waves. Ark is already valued very highly. Not much clue about Stratis. But Waves with Leasing actually pays out a solid amount of random coins that throw off a higher ROI than stocks in the short term. And they the altcoins that you get through leasing could moon as well.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:36:51 AM

Personally, I like all of them, but that's not the question.

I would buy Waves at the current price that the three coins are at.

They have a strong roadmap ahead and have a working product already with several tokens hosted on their blockchain.

At under $5 its still a bargain price.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:40:35 AM

All those coins are good and popular and have good volume of trade, better question would be, when to invest to get biggest gain? In every case you will be rewarded if you wait till those giants wake up. If BTC goes beyond 5k this year we can expect next year to be very good for all altcoins! Considering Stratis my expectations are highest, and it could surpass ETH at some point, why not? ETH has parasitic life because it is feeding on ICO's, but this will be changed soon.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:43:12 AM

I would go for all three, and add Lisk to that as well.
0x6A

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:47:19 AM

I would go for all three, and add Lisk to that as well.
Ark honestly is a hodl and not a buy right now. It's almost unequivocal that a drastically pumped asset will be dropping in value for a period of time before starting to rise again.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:04:38 PM

I think stratis has the potential to go high in the next six months than wave and ARK.  I do not know mush about ARK but I have been following and trading stratis on poloniex and among the assets listed on their trading platforms, stratis is one of the best to invest in. Wave thought is a very nice project, has not gotten a significant popularity like stratis among traders. If you have good risk capital then you can invest in both stratis and wave  as in the next six months you are sure of getting good return.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:39:56 PM

I have $500 left -

Which has the highest potential in the SHORT term (upto 6 months max)
- as I am gonna need some cash then.

STRATIS or WAVES or ARK?

Or........ETH/LTC (maybe??)

All 5 coins are good and safe, I keep them all. However you want to keep 6 months I think Ark and Waves are the better choice. You can buy a little Stratis again. Eth and Ltc fit for longer (several years).
You divide accordingly to keep it because the price is now very cheap and there is a future!
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:06:08 PM

I have $500 left -

Which has the highest potential in the SHORT term (upto 6 months max)
- as I am gonna need some cash then.

STRATIS or WAVES or ARK?

Or........ETH/LTC (maybe??)
I think it would be best to diversify your investments and buy all three coins in equal shares.
Thedrop82

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

Easy choice

Ark.
Tryto

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

Ark is a good buy imho, but waves also!
ARK will be nice
coinhill224

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:03:47 PM

I personally prefer Waves as an investment, it seems to be undervalued considering its potential. And after seeing their new roadmap I'm even more convinced.
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:08:41 PM

If Ark price goes low enough put all into it and then start minting more of them. You can get over 10% yearly ROI. If you dont have enough for that then just buy all of them. They all have the same address somewhere above us.

Personally I think Waves is the most interesting coin. Its an ecosystem really. It already has some valuable tokens too. So if you go for all make Waves your number one.

In the end you should only buy when coin is cheap. Currently I think Ark is the only one that is cheap. Maybe the others will come down a bit at some point. Im sure the chinese will arrange that sooner or later. Or some really hairy scandal, theft or scam in the cryptoworld. Things happen all the time. Its a rollercoaster ride really.
nhote

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:18:22 PM

three of the most promising projects out there and definite must-haves. i would get new poisitions only in Waves ATM, though - Ark pumped too much of recent and Stratis hasn't looked good for a while although it may be recovering. i'd make sure that both are out of negative trends before buying into. Waves seems to have a good ride ahead, instead. of course this is all quite irrelevant if one is looking at long-term only
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:32:57 PM

I would say Waves, it is a good project, constant development and upcoming ICOs.
 Ark pumped very hard in the last time, i wouldnt buy it at this moment, but it is worth to keep an eye out if it drops or there are any rumours about some major developments. I like ARK but i am attached to it because i bought it before the pump

Stratis was always a bit of a mystery to me and i never took the time to look it up, so i cant tell you anything about it.

Split your investment between WAVES (2/3) and ARK (1/3)

Cheers
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:14:28 PM

Stratis seems more profitable than Waves. Because both like competing in market movement. However for now, price Strat is cheaper than Waves. So, there's a bigger chance to gaining hold of Strat.
Both are profitable coin stratis and waves. Waves has its good project and continuing development that investing can earn profit. In stratis the movement of this coins all you have to do is to keen on oberving the market.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:37:47 PM

I would distribute the Deposit among the three coins evenly, each of them will give a profit. Waves and strat's still a good point to enter the Ark, I would have waited for another pullback

Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:52:22 PM

Ark have good price today but before buy we should wait good price BTC more than 4050$. Because if btc will go again 3500$ ARK and others altcoins will go down too

flyingcoins

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:02:17 PM

Strat will go hard shortterm!

New roadmap by the end of the week and chart is also building up!

gl and cu on the moon!
baronious

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:42:34 PM

Waves and Stratis would be my recommendation. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: