Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:41:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATIS or WAVES or ARK?  (Read 6842 times)
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

I think all are good but in may case...
ARK - 25% of my portfolio
STRAT - 5% of my portfolio
WAVES - I don't have any

WAVES I was excited with it earlier but after I went in deeper, I lost interest/faith in it.  As I posted before, maybe it is worth another look.

Im interested in why you came to this point of view? Why did you loose faith? I also just started a few months ago with waves, and so far, there was really nothing that made a bad impression (only the trade volume on the DEX could be higher, but thats not WAVES fault). Please share your thoughts with me  Smiley
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:24:16 PM

WAVES - I don't have any

WAVES I was excited with it earlier but after I went in deeper, I lost interest/faith in it.  As I posted before, maybe it is worth another look.

Im interested in why you came to this point of view? Why did you loose faith? I also just started a few months ago with waves, and so far, there was really nothing that made a bad impression (only the trade volume on the DEX could be higher, but thats not WAVES fault). Please share your thoughts with me  Smiley

I watched a WAVES sales video on how easy it is to create a token with it.  That sales pitch to me is like a giant red flag.  I used to work on IT (2 decades ago) and none with such "nice" feature survived.  I equate the tokens created on it to instant noodles...it is super convenient, easy, and cheap but at the end of the day it is not comparable to one that is properly prepared and cooked by a chef.

Not sure if I am making sense but that is it for me.
CHINNE

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:27:39 PM

I think LTC and ETH is good but never put all your funds in one coin
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:28:08 PM

WAVES - I don't have any

I watched a WAVES sales video on how easy it is to create a token with it.  That sales pitch to me is like a giant red flag.  I used to work on IT (2 decades ago) and none with such "nice" feature survived.  I equate the tokens created on it to instant noodles...it is super convenient, easy, and cheap but at the end of the day it is not comparable to one that is properly prepared and cooked by a chef.

You can't compare cooking and create a token  Grin
Your token won't be better because you spent hours to create it. Minutes or hours, the result is the same: you have a token with a good taste.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:31:21 PM

You can't compare cooking and create a token  Grin
Your token won't be better because you spent hours to create it. Minutes or hours, the result is the same: you have a token with a good taste.
Lets agree to disagree. Smiley

They won't be comparable...
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:36:51 PM

Thanks for explaining why you dont like it anymore. As you stated, it is really easy to create a token on waves, there are also a lot of fakes going around in it (but there are green check marks on the real ones), but as far as i am concerned this is not the most important thing on waves, its just a feature. The ease of token creation is a benefit in my point of view. As it will be in projects like bancor. Non-Tech savvy people are going (or are already on waves) to be able to create their own token with fixed supply in a working blockchain environment. Lets wait for 2018 and see how things turn out!
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:38:38 PM

All are great coins with huge potential, personally i have a slight preference for ARK but this is mostly born out of the fact I have held it the longest and profited the most from doing so.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
RobbieDK

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:43:19 PM

As an investor I like ARK, because of the DPOS.
Stratis has a bright future. I love the team and the professional way of their company.

I think STRAT will be the big winner.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:15:54 PM

I hold Stratis and Ark.
They are not competitors at all.
Stratis is targeting corporations and Ark tries to be one and everything when you think of a platform.
Stratis are ahead right now and safer bet I think, but if Ark delivers everything they are trying to do, then it will be a massive homerun.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:21:40 PM

I hold Stratis and Ark.
They are not competitors at all.
Stratis is targeting corporations and Ark tries to be one and everything when you think of a platform.
Stratis are ahead right now and safer bet I think, but if Ark delivers everything they are trying to do, then it will be a massive homerun.
Waves is about to put out their new exchange and wallet, which will very likely lead to a new bull market for the token. Good time to diversify.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:35:05 PM

WAVES would be great for a holder because some dev team are airdropping WAVES token holder. So If you hold just about 500 WAVES, the coming days you will be surprise why you somehow have some unknown tokens in your wallet but this is because of some teams doing airdrop and surprisingly some of them have values.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:52:05 PM

WAVES would be great for a holder because some dev team are airdropping WAVES token holder. So If you hold just about 500 WAVES, the coming days you will be surprise why you somehow have some unknown tokens in your wallet but this is because of some teams doing airdrop and surprisingly some of them have values.
You need Waves Community Tokens for Airdrops, not Waves. Waves can be leased for PoS rewards though and are needed to use the platform.
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:00:58 PM

They're all great profits, but probably wouldn't go for any of them for a quick profit.
I see them all as long term holding projects.

If you've got the time and experience, day trade.

If you haven't got the time or experience, put the $500 in a brand new coin that just finished their ICO and where the price crashed.
Here are a couple of good ones that will definitely rise in that short period:

-Red Pulse
-Cindicator
-Chainlink
NastyaSilvera

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:14:56 PM

ARK will be at the North American bitovoy conference in Miami in January 2018. The conference will cover a wide range of topics, including blockbuster technology, Bitcoin and Ethereum, ICOs, the mechanics of selling tokens, investing, regulating, launching, stalling and much more. Blockchain industrial loudspeakers will be presented at a two-day conference in the main theater on 20-minute slots.
armutkafa

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:30:33 PM

I definetly suggest you ethereum and waves. I am waiting for these two will be huge in 2018. I am holding waves for long time, but ethereum can be good for a short time investment too.

viktoriybliznyk

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:34:17 PM

I definetly suggest you ethereum and waves. I am waiting for these two will be huge in 2018. I am holding waves for long time, but ethereum can be good for a short time investment too.
It is impossible to say with certainty that the coin will grow in price, yet we understand that it will develop and prospects, thanks to the efforts of the team, of course there is. You can try to buy ARK coins into a long-term asset and after half a year gain growth.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:55:37 PM

i'd buy the 3 of them and KMD too..
this are 4 projects that may explode in 2018
anandgeek1

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:58:02 PM

It is best to buy all these coins at once. These are strong projects with a good idea. And in a few months, each of these coins can multiply your capital. You just need to keep calm

⚡️⚡️  Bittwatt  ⚡️⚡️   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄ ▌    WHITEPAPER     |     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY     |     BUSINESS PLAN    ▐ ▄
FACEBOOK    ✓ MEDIUM    ✓ TWITTER    ✓ LINKEDIN    ✓ YOUTUBE
onlybarca6

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:04:43 AM

Stratis seems to be leaving behind Waves so much recently.

Would you say $12 is a good opportunity to buy some more Waves? When is it likely to wake up?
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

$500 is small capital you can buy coin less with 2 digit price and I think the best coin for you is waves coin because this coin will increase the price in the future possible pricd become hundreds dollars in the next  few months and you will earn a lot of profit for sure if you have waves coin.  Price of waves coin is less than $15 so you can 40 waves coin and thats good because what if the price become thousands dollars like ethereum for sure will you will earn 5 digit and that's good for you.  But it's your choice if you want to buy waves or not.  The decision is yours and you will be happy if the price  of waves coin become hundreds lf thousands dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: