Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum ICO  (Read 1932 times)
coyote50 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:56:38 AM

I'm really excited about this. It seems to be backed and supported by the right players, has an innovative new idea, it's own block chain, and most importantly is the first UK cryptocurrency which as you know the UK is very friendly towards new technology. Right now I have about 45k tokens and will be buying more. The mobile app has a great look, can't wait to start mining from my phone. This will be big.

Hope it's cool to share my referral link on here. You will get an additional 1% bonus  Smiley

https://my.electroneum.com/join/D3A537

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:00:25 AM

I dont understand why everybody is trying to hype this ico, is there any reason behind all of this? I understand that maybe this is a very good opportunity for the investors to make a good profit once that the ico is over, but i dont understand why i am seeing so many threads talking about this new ico.
Maybe there is a reason after all.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:05:02 AM

I dont understand why everybody is trying to hype this ico, is there any reason behind all of this? I understand that maybe this is a very good opportunity for the investors to make a good profit once that the ico is over, but i dont understand why i am seeing so many threads talking about this new ico.

because its cheap so look like alot of people bought it , 1 cent per token . Total supply : 6.3 billions  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
coyote50 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:19:08 AM

It's a really great idea, and at less than 1 cent per token with the bonus factored in it's almost guaranteed to make money just based on the players involved and the UK thing alone. I don't know about the 100x or 1000x numbers I see out there but hitting a few cents out of the gate isn't that crazy
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:26:01 AM

This was my first ICO, and I also liked the idea (though I currently don't have as many tokens as you have, I am still thinking about investing a bit more before the 40% bonus ends).

Although reaching the 100x or 1000x would be a dream, with so many tokens available I am not sure that will be a possibility. Either way I will be happy to hold for a while and see what happens.
coyote50 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:31:28 AM

because its cheap so look like alot of people bought it , 1 cent per token . Total supply : 6.3 billions  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

this might seem like a lot, but for a quality project like this it won't hurt it. look at xrp, 38 BILLON circulating supply right now. IOTA 2.7bn. NEM 9bn. With Electroneum targeting mobile users which comprise a large portion of the world's population this has a lot of potential
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:21:58 AM

When will it be on the first exchange ?
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:42:48 AM

I still don't understand hype behind Electroneum. Is it all about mobile users?
Maybe I should research lot more as it didn't seem profitable to me.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:52:54 AM

I still don't understand hype behind Electroneum. Is it all about mobile users?
Maybe I should research lot more as it didn't seem profitable to me.

Yeah it seems to be a mobile based blockchain instead of the general PC base

If not mistaken everything is done on mobile like sending/receive and etc
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:29:00 AM

I hope the mobile phones then already have a 30000mA battery. Otherwise you have to load 3 times a day to get 1 coin a week
And reflink are not allowed. Just lock times for 2 week
These people annoy the whole forum in every thread
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:02:47 PM

I'm really excited about this. It seems to be backed and supported by the right players, has an innovative new idea, it's own block chain, and most importantly is the first UK cryptocurrency which as you know the UK is very friendly towards new technology. Right now I have about 45k tokens and will be buying more. The mobile app has a great look, can't wait to start mining from my phone. This will be big.

Hope it's cool to share my referral link on here. You will get an additional 1% bonus  Smiley

I would be really cautious and would double check all  people listed there. When i first looked at this ICO it all looked suspicious. Not sure if they ever gave any answers. They launched a Bytecoin clone few years ago. I have no ideas what are now actual selling in ICO.

All coins or most specially BTC clones are long time mobile. All coins that can be mined with CPU you can theoretically mine with mobile. You can mine Monero now on mobile phones if you want but you will use your battery fast and most likely burn your phone.   So sort of they dont really have a product either. But there is plenty of stupid money. I am sure they will be super rich.
coyote50 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:26:29 PM

I would be really cautious and would double check all  people listed there. When i first looked at this ICO it all looked suspicious. Not sure if they ever gave any answers. They launched a Bytecoin clone few years ago. I have no ideas what are now actual selling in ICO.

All coins or most specially BTC clones are long time mobile. All coins that can be mined with CPU you can theoretically mine with mobile. You can mine Monero now on mobile phones if you want but you will use your battery fast and most likely burn your phone.   So sort of they dont really have a product either. But there is plenty of stupid money. I am sure they will be super rich.

I checked on them, no red flags. Duncan Logan is a supporter and that's a big deal to me. As far as the mobile thing, they're the first ones to make it really easy and simple for the average user, and they've supposedly found a way to do it so it's not hard on your battery or data. They are also "gamifying" the experience to make it fun. Most of the mining will still be done with desktops but the mobile thing is great for marketing. They are also the first UK cryptocurrency so that in and of itself is huge.
Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:37:54 PM

I wish people would actually read up on the 'mobile mining' side of things instead of talking utter crap.

You don't actually do any mining from your mobile in the way you're thinking. It barely uses any phone cpu power, the idea behind it is to get people using the app, earning coins and using it to buy/trade. The coins are more of a reward for using it rather than actual mining.
Alexstarfire

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:57:13 PM

People just trying to make money from ref links. Just look at their page, just a couple mil raised nothing near the cap. Failed project.
greenfailure

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:05:34 PM

yea I would be waiting on the large dump as this hits exchanges prior to investing if still interested,, would be interested once its made more clear how they intend to implement mobile mining

Owner/Operator of LARGEST Greater Toronto Area mining operation.

BUY BITCOIN
coyote50 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:11:34 PM

yea I would be waiting on the large dump as this hits exchanges prior to investing if still interested,, would be interested once its made more clear how they intend to implement mobile mining

http://electroneum.com/technical-white-paper.pdf
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:27:50 PM

https://my.electroneum.com/join/98A4C7

Today I also bought. there is still 40% bonus and I would not miss it. I am happy to be there and hope it is not a big risk
there are already very many investors there and all can not be wrong
18094  Registered Users
5814.89846843  Ethereum Raised
369.0490751   Bitcoin Raised
coyote50 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:30:38 PM

https://my.electroneum.com/join/98A4C7

Today I also bought. there is still 40% bonus and I would not miss it. I am happy to be there and hope it is not a big risk
there are already very many investors there and all can not be wrong

Yes it's worth throwing a little into especially with the bonus. And I've already received 8400 additional free tokens in the last 24 hours via referral bonus which has lowered my cost basis even more
stifler_matricker

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:34:30 PM

Funny thing is ELECTRONEUM was the ico to invest in few weeks ago, with good w.paper and team behind and now nobody would trust on it just before the launch???
It seems so strange for me as i follow all the annoucements in august & sept and the begining of token sales on 14 sept.
The project appears very good to me. It's just not under the light and discussions like 2 weeks ago!
coyote50 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:37:18 PM

Funny thing is ELECTRONEUM was the ico to invest in few weeks ago, with good w.paper and team behind and now nobody would trust on it just before the launch???
It seems so strange for me as i follow all the annoucements in august & sept and the begining of token sales on 14 sept.
The project appears very good to me. It's just not under the light and discussions like 2 weeks ago!

some people don't like any ICOs, can't blame them because there are a lot of scams or garbage out there. some people just don't see the vision, ok fine. some are probably just sick of all the discussion and hype surrounding it. a lot of people even on the alt boards like this hate on anything that isn't the big 3. why they post on here, i don't know
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: