Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is The Bitcoin Become New Money In The World  (Read 1385 times)
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:41:44 AM

i also hope that.bitcoin is getting popular day by day. because, it is a source of extra money.further bitcoin is digital currency and it is consider as a money. though it is not physical. most of the countries in the world will accept bitcoin. but some are not.our government also consider it illegal. but if they accept it and declare it as a new money. then we can buy clothes, house, car and many more with bitcoin .we can also payment with bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:41:05 PM

Bitcoin is a new currency or money in the world and we can expect more good things in bitcoin because it has a cheaper system which you can send bitcoin to another wallet which is own by a person too and you can do it and expect the delivery time to go into at least few minutes and you can also use it into different opportunities to earn more money by doing trading and investing and i think bitcoin will become the new kind of money that will go on mainstream.
ennovy22

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:50:48 PM

Bitcoin is only a money through internet. It is only used in cyber world and should be used wisely and not for cyber crimes. "New Money in the World." Particularly, not in the world because a lot of countries are still alien and still unknown for them; what bitcoin is.

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:09:43 PM

if it says the new money is still not fit,because most people still do not know bitcoin.
maybe waiting for the next few years new bitcoin can be said new money.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:16:54 PM

Especially lets start to discussion about this sexy topic ...the information of bitcoin spread fast in internet and more people write in the blog or website they talking about benefit of bitcoin, the impact of bitcoin, the weakness of bitcoin and etc..but let's be smart think ..beside the situation in may country in the world all most people has release the function of bitcoin and make our-life thinks be more specially in transaction..for example buy cloths using bitcoin and etc...but the more news every government more talk out to ban this bitcoin..they said bitcoin is illegal money ...oowww....amazing statement..okay lets be think...
/
I still don't understand what you're hinting at.Bitcoins is facing massive adaption ,what seems to be the problem ?Government is against the entire bitcoin scenario since day 1.

The condition in our life every country is different but the common sense is same we need money and we need comfortable life, this topic relation about our satisfied..I need have beauty girlfriend , I need Big House, I need new car and etc...meanwhile we life in our-self dream ...we have controlled by them...so if the most community will be reach , the control will be down...we have release..is there economic gap..and this time to wake up..not only them..we all the same....
Day 15 : I still don't understand you.Your English isn't the problem but your physiological stores are.You need to have a beauty girlfriend ? Okay. I still don't understand how that has anything to do with The bitcoin becoming New Money in the World.
kissalapa

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:37:49 PM

I believe in the future of bitcoin, so I only for the fact that he was the new currency,since it is very easy to use .
Arkhan.Cimot

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:41:50 PM

I hope bitcoin will become a new currency in this world and we just wait for the time and when bitcoin will become real that can be used anywhere as new currency
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:52:05 PM

Especially lets start to discussion about this sexy topic ...the information of bitcoin spread fast in internet and more people write in the blog or website they talking about benefit of bitcoin, the impact of bitcoin, the weakness of bitcoin and etc..but let's be smart think ..beside the situation in may country in the world all most people has release the function of bitcoin and make our-life thinks be more specially in transaction..for example buy cloths using bitcoin and etc...but the more news every government more talk out to ban this bitcoin..they said bitcoin is illegal money ...oowww....amazing statement..okay lets be think...

The condition in our life every country is different but the common sense is same we need money and we need comfortable life, this topic relation about our satisfied..I need have beauty girlfriend , I need Big House, I need new car and etc...meanwhile we life in our-self dream ...we have controlled by them...so if the most community will be reach , the control will be down...we have release..is there economic gap..and this time to wake up..not only them..we all the same....

Today bitcoins are one of the two ways to pay for our transactions. And it is not yet a full money of the whole nation. But I hope. In particular, bitcoins are a lot of development and the price increase is really good to us.
d.mas

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:54:16 PM

No, i dont think bitcoin will become new money in the world. Its a big mistake that any of this is compared to our currency because bitcoin needs a lot of knowledge and study and some of the people are not that much educated to understand bitcoin, it will be next to impossible for the rural population to deal with it. And there are many people who are against bitcoin so even if the need arises to become a new money it has to go through too many legal regulatory and cultural hurdles .
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:58:07 PM

I believe in the future of bitcoin, so I only for the fact that he was the new currency,since it is very easy to use .
I don't agree with you that bitcoin is very easy to use. In fact we all are constantly faced with the exchange for Fiat, fraud, and the inability to return the transaction if you made a mistake. This is not the whole list of problems that we face every day. Bitcoin needs to be upgraded constantly and the cases of forks confirms this.
harmunian

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:28:12 PM

Many people know bitcoin even if they aren't using it,But i don't think that it will be the new money in the world.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:32:55 PM

Actually, bitcoin already is "new money". And i also think BTC will get more widely adopted than its yet.
But i doubt if BTC is really going to replace FIAT. If the growth of BTC won't cut down it will definetly be accepted in more online shops / offline stores.
I think governments/banks are going to create their own cryptocurrency on blockchain technology (probably not decentralized).
Banks definetly want Paper money to be replaced by something "more controllable".
It may first be from paper money to credit cards only, then to cryptocurrency. 

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:36:54 PM

I would not be shocked if in a few years bitcoin becomes a global reserve currency alongside the U.S. dollar, euro, yen, and pound. In fact, I would not be shocked if nations are already secretly accumulating bitcoin and possibly other cryptocurrencies. At some point it becomes a national security measure to diversify.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

Many people know bitcoin even if they aren't using it,But i don't think that it will be the new money in the world.
really, bitcoin will never be the world's new currency, bitcoin will only take over the world's payment system, because fiat money will last all the time, even if bitcoin users globally this will only help the system not replace it. albeit as strong as any and as much as any user.
abdillahzidan

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:02:59 PM

could be, because until now bitcoin in some countries has become the medium of payment of trade transactions although not in all countries receive bitcoin as a medium of payment of his money is usually
lovamura

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:09:09 PM

Well, just to worship I don't want it,but bitcoin will definitely contribute to the future of banking.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:25:57 PM

I think so. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency and getting accepted in many online platforms. I believe that Bitcoin will become a global currency in the future and it will be used whole around the world. I think there is a barrier to become a global currency such as it is only using on the internet so that everybody can't get reach. so with the spreading out of internet Bitcoin will also spread out all over the world.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:29:36 AM

I think so. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency and getting accepted in many online platforms. I believe that Bitcoin will become a global currency in the future and it will be used whole around the world. I think there is a barrier to become a global currency such as it is only using on the internet so that everybody can't get reach. so with the spreading out of internet Bitcoin will also spread out all over the world.

No i don't think bitcoin can take place money neither it can become new money in the world. Most of people aren't aware about bitcoins and on the top it takes a lot of time to understand bitcoin. Bitcoins need a lot of knowledge plus internet and power required
pambud

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:46:11 AM

Bitcoin will never replace the fiat money, if that's what you mean, Bitcoin will only make it easier for you to transact or make it easier for you to send from one person to another, because Bitcoin is decentralized.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:47:09 AM

i think bitcoin cant replace the actual flat money,  nut maybe someday bitcoin can change credit card in the world, people dont need bring a card for the payment, they just bring their smartphone and need internet connection, it will simple and flexible than you need to bring money or many credit card in your wallet

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: