Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is The Bitcoin Become New Money In The World  (Read 1384 times)
Mozaa

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:14:21 AM

I hope that maybe be more than money many people have dream the bitcoin take the place of gold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:53:33 AM

For me bitcoin is far from being a money, yes you can buy anything you want using bitcoin if the shop or sellers accept it as a payment but the high transaction fee makes you just convert it to fiat and use it as a payment. I think of it more as an asset that is great for both short and long term investment than use it as a money.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:37:40 PM

I also hope so, but to be accepted as a tool of exchange (money in this case) there are many aspects that must be considered by a country. Because the country itself wants to protect its people from various threats from outside, isn’t it? so it would be wise for bitcoin to remain as it is. but don’t forget, the situation might change someday. I also want to buy a new car, pay taxes, or other cool things using bitcoin.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:41:54 PM

Bitcoin is the current requirement of today generation...it will be greatfull if all the country have bitcoin as there legal tender....
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:10:02 PM

Bitcoin is the current requirement of today generation...it will be greatfull if all the country have bitcoin as there legal tender....
I think that is very much expected in future that bitcoin will be use as legal currency throghout the world. All the countires have to accept bitcoin as legal currency, becaseu it is the need of the day. the yound generation are mostly giving preference to bitcoin as compare to fait currency and i think that as time pass this trend will even continue increasing from time to time.
wenjun123

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:15:38 PM

Yes, it seems to me that in the near future digital currencies will replace fiat money. Because they are more promising, easy to use, have anonymity and small prices for translations.

Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:22:05 PM

If I think personally about bitcoin, to replace the world currency, it could happen, where all countries to buy everything using dollar currency, when the dollar is replaced with bitcoin, most likely all countries will receive bitcoin and probably will use bitcoin for the construction of an imprastructure of a country and to facilitate their financial interests ...
prudencetoller

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:55:57 AM

no, it is not. Bitcoin is becoming a new form of investment and in the future, bitcoin will replace gold and become digital gold or we can call it gold 2.0. The main reason is that the price of bitcoin is so high and no one willing to spend bitcoin in these time. They just want to earn profit from bitcoin

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:28:51 PM

I guess yes! Bitcoin will be known one day. We are living in new era so we update our fiat money to digital currency.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:34:51 PM

actually bitcoin is money since it is recognize and trusted currency but the difference is that it is a digital currency, there are a lot of speculation that bitcoin will replace fiat but i don't believe that simply because fiat is the basis of all the monetary value in this planet.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: