Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins good for trading?  (Read 6921 times)
CryptoBulldozer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:28:07 AM

I recommend PTOY (Patientory). It is very cheap now, just $0.29, will explode soon. App to be released this month. FDA coming. It listed on Dr. Hempel's list of 840 innovative Digital Health, eHealth, mHealth startups USA. Pilot Hospital is on start. In December PTOY will operate with KaiserPermanente.
Technical analysis -  MACD crossed up, RSI looking tasty, bouncing here, WT Osc Moving up from buy area.
I think PTOY has the best future and will be 2-3 $ in January.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:15:30 AM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.

There many kinds of coins in the market for trading but for me the top 20 coins is the best,it can trade easily and most demand in the market,in this top 20 coins you can earn easily  and most popular in the crypto world.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:49:05 AM

The best coin so far is the bitcoin and nothing else Cheesy  Bitcoin investment is so good as what it really is. If you gonna use some alt coins be very careful because  it will might just pump and dump coins. I would recommend use only good coins at Poloniex and avoid small exchanges as often is the case scammer introduce their scam coins to the small exchanges to get quick short term profits.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:49:07 AM

Every one in here will tell you the name of coin from their experience or the coin they invested in, pick the right coin according to your budget is very difficult.

what coin you choose for trading has nothing to do with your budget!
you do realize that you can buy less than 1 whole of any coin right? which means no matter what your budget is, you can buy any coin that is out there as long as it is higher then the fees and the minimum trading volume (eg 50,000 satoshi in bittrex).
You can buy some other coins if you are willing to buy some coins because there are cheaps coins avaliable too but i would suggest you to buy MBTC because the worth of bitcoin is increasing then the unit of bitcoin will increase too.
What is MBTC? Do your mean is Bitcoin and just by your word mistaken? If you want to buy Bitcoin, you should keep patient and wait more time. Now, the price of Bitcoin are falling after breakout $6,000 and many traders had took profits at this price. Wait its price dump to bottom in today and buy again before it bounce.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:29:17 AM

For now the trade is good idea and it is very profitable to trade in these coins. If we check this in the google that now which coins are the growing then we will make the portfolio of different coins and the top three will select for trading and become the profitable. If I have enough funds I will surely used for trading. It’s a golden chance for those who want to make money in the currencies these coins are huge money.

Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:23:57 AM

Just check the first 3 pages in bittrex and choose which coin  do you feel to invest. Check every coins circulation and it's total supply in the market. But I suggest to invest bitcoin when it bounce back after the hard fork like buying now isn't a wise move.

Suzobo

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:38:32 AM

Bitcoin is the crypto with more liquidity, so it's the best to trade. But if you want to insist with altcoins, try cryptocurrencies with high trading volume, start with small amounts.
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:45:49 AM

there are many kinds of altcoins in the crytocurrency exchange market for trading but now a days if you think you become a daily trader you can choose the NEO coin for daily trading. a lots of investor are involve on this coin all time that's why you get relax to trade on that coin.
bitalive

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:54:58 AM

if you are planning to invest and grow your money with trading, I would suggest trading with bitcoin and participate in ICO crowdsale. but you should teach yourself more about crypto and trading - use google Smiley
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:08:41 AM

Buddy, my advice to you is to study in detail metodical cryptocurrency trading and then you do not need someone's advice. Well, now I think it is more profitable to invest in ICO, and what has already been decide.
Hodll

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

I reckon all coins are good because there is always a reason to to come up with the tech. But the main issue is to find that unique cent coin that will explode and make you some great gains.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:06:19 PM

I reckon all coins are good because there is always a reason to to come up with the tech. But the main issue is to find that unique cent coin that will explode and make you some great gains.
Not all coins aren't really good since most are made to scam people's money and ended up them being rich. Anyway, I would agree that you must choose the unique coin to invest to but currently there really is no coin that is good enough due to the rapid price growth of bitcoin which causes for altcoin to dump (based on bitcoin but not on dollar) so you must wait for bitcoins price to settle first before finding that certain coin.
I would suggest investing on newly success coins since they manage to pump for the first week and go back to its normal price once the hype settles.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:20:48 AM

For me now the trade is good idea and it is very profitable to trade in these coins. If we check this in the google that now which coins are the growing then we will make the portfolio of different coins and the top three will select for trading and become the profitable.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 12:59:23 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
I suggest that before you buy tokens, you should make it sure that its functionality is unique and have nichw market where it will use so that if you hold the tokens for a long time you can assure that the price will rise and make profits

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:40:56 PM

IOTA is a good coin for trading. Its price always flutctuate. It is good for a trader. You can catch to buy low and sell high

arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:42:28 PM

There are lot of coins out there for profitable trading but what you have to do is to study some altcoins in market yourself.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:46:30 PM

Ethereum coins is the safest coin to invest because this coin can easily recover even there is a huge down on the markets value, Traders now a days are still relying on eth coins as well as me.
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:47:14 PM

Wepower is a good project to invest now. Let enter its website to get more information

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:35:06 PM

My feeling just purchases bitcoin and Ethereum when cost down and hold few days or offer it when cost increment again sit tight for value falling.
Try to figure out how to exchange looking google, youtube and Trading Discussion string where you discovered master traders advice
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:35:52 PM

im doing service now and i just holding the coin the campaign pay for me, i will keep it and waiting when its available in market then i will decide next step i will do with that coin. You can research and learn more thing in coinmarketcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: