Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins good for trading?  (Read 6927 times)
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:42:05 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
For me there are a lot of coins that is good for trading, and i will advice you to invest in bax token because  this token have a low price but also have a very great future, and the other coins that is good in tradinf is MWAT and ripple.

bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:55:29 PM

I wanna try trading but I don't know what coin to buy so that I could start with my trading. Can anybody help me and give me information on which tokens to invest in. Thank you.
I am the best choice to trade at this time as bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, the current price bitcoin is at the $ 8300 mark And according to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to increase rapidly and recover to $ 8800 today. So you can buy bitcoin at this point and trade short term.
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

I'm asking myself for margin trading with bitcoin. But it is a bit risky... Best coin for trade seems to be bitcoin or ETH.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

The best selection of coins success of the trading so select coins rationally.Worthy coins like,Ripple,Redcoin,Cardano,Litecoin are prion in my trading list and i earn handsome amount in short and long term as well.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

I'm asking myself for margin trading with bitcoin. But it is a bit risky... Best coin for trade seems to be bitcoin or ETH.
That's very difficult with a big risk, better to invest in a normal ways of trade, hold while the price still low and keep buying then sell when you already achieved your goal and keep doing the same thing over and over, ETH and bitcoin really loves the sway so better to play well and be constant each time you invest and place your entry, the more timing you place from this two coins the more earnings to expect.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

I think you can use ETH. It’s second most popular coin in exchanges just next to BTC. Transaction times are fast and very cheap.
sisjow

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

almost all coins have a chance to grows. the most important thing is you can take advantage of the best opportunity. taking the right decision in buying and selling coins that we have will affect what we will get.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

I could see coins like WTC and MAN, due to their tech, partnerships and use cases. ICX and NEO because they’re platforms could be some major contenders. LINK, if they can actually pull off creating decentralized oracles for smart contracts. Those are just a quick few off the top of my head. I’m sure people in here that are much smarter than I am, could provide other projects that would have the potential to crack the top 10, in 10 years and even potentially dethrone big mama BTC.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

There are a lot of coins that are good for day trading! Research is the main way for you to easily find profitable and promising coins. If you will buy altcoins, my advice is to buy Ethereum, Monero and Litecoin because those three altcoins are the most profitable and promising altcoins.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:52:05 AM

Good selection of coins result handsome profit.Most profitable coins having good volatility are Ripple,Bch,Ether,Redcoin and yu can find more.Keep eye on price and charts and select according to your investment .
Selecting the right coin for the sake of trading is the most important thing and that this will play a key role in deciding the amount of profit which you will then be making by doing trade. You need to be sure that you are investing your money in the right coin and that you are not making any kind of mistake. For me, altcoins are the best possible option for the sake of trading as most of the traders are doing so.
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

Don’t buy the Coins because of someone’s suggestion. You have your research about the coin and then invest in any of the coin. Take the right decision before you purchase a coin. Buy at low and sell at high, if you can not make high profit sell it at least at little high.

foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

First requirement for dealing with a daytrading is good knowledge of cryptocurrencies because you'd be monitoring the market all the time. But I think that coins that was just created are the most profitable because there are just a couple of people in charge of their price.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

I am much comfortable to deal coins include in top ten list in CMC, For I know this is the common sight of the investors, I already seen how it works in past few months and I am very confident to collect them all. They are all potential to bring millions:)
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

If you're looking for a token with a higher value indeed just go for ethereum which it is one of the commonly token with an active flactuate of value now a days. But if you seek for those coin with cheaper that ethereum and bitcoin.
Just go for those token whom people would invest also like neo, ltc, xmr or others  just be wise and see how it would run through a day so that it will help you to decide if it is good or not.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

When a person has a lot of experience investing in this market, any penny is good for day trading. But for long-term investment, you have to be selective. For long term investment, I would choose XVG, XRP, ETH, NEO. Those are the pennies I would choose to invest long term.
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

A good coin for trading is a coin that has a volume of more than 50 btc.
and has a very big news (event). we can see it in social media like twitter, fb, etc ..
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

you should know about the risk of trading, I think it would be better if you hold back after buying bitcoin / ethereum / ADA / BCH / ripple, I'm sure you'll get a big advantage if you buy it now and hold it
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

there are many answers about the best coin to trade. there are those who argue from the top 10 of the CMC, some are looking at the fundamental analysis through coinmarketcal. actually trading needs to focus on some coins, because if many choose coins, we will be difficult to set the strategy to gain profit.
I think you should do a scan of coin first, starting from a good project, widely used people and have a good fluctuation movement. Good luck.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

I am sure that everyone who has tried to trade or to deal with coins somehow understood that it is very profitable. And of course the bitcoin would be the strongest among all cryptocurrencies for investments.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

There are so many altcoins and the most of them are profitable and will bring you some money. You just need to be experinced enough to 'sense' the right one and invest in it.
Being a trader, it is your responsibility to know the right coin in which you must invest your money and that you need to make the right choices according to the ongoing circumstances and the market situation. However, altcoins are the most favorite coins when it comes to that of the day trading but the fact is there is no hard and fast rule and that you can even trade with some other crypto coin too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: