Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:05:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best decentralised exchange?  (Read 1553 times)
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

I´m using Waves for decentralised exchange. Fast transfers and you are able to deposit via Credit Card.

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

They best decentralised cryptocurrency exchange i know so far is changelly.com and the reason why i like their service is their anonymity.
Unlike others, you don't need to provide identification documents to start exchanging between currencies. Just an email and passaord is enough.
May be you dislike their fee structure but allmost better than other exchanges
Cryptornado

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

I am using Waves Dex, it’s still in its early stage but i have high hope for it.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:54:44 AM

I don't know any decentralized exchange other than EtherDelta. And I have used EtherDelta only a few times and I don't like it that much since I can't trade any coins other than the ETH-based tokens. Also, using EtherDelta is not as simple as using the other crypto-exchanges.
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

I don't know any decentralized exchange other than EtherDelta. And I have used EtherDelta only a few times and I don't like it that much since I can't trade any coins other than the ETH-based tokens. Also, using EtherDelta is not as simple as using the other crypto-exchanges.

Etherdelta is not the best after they announced that they stop listing new coins. They are going to run an ICO and have very strange policy. I read info about radarrelay but didn't try it yet. If somebody has experience with radarrelay - please share.
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:36:16 AM

etherdelta is the only decentralised exchange I know
Sosolean

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

Another decentralised one like etherdelta https://idex.market/eth/
lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

For me, the best decentralized exchange is Poloniex because of their good policy and privacy to each of members. But for now they are requiring valid id for the new comers to ensure to proper use of the said exchanges

I want to upset you, but Poloniex is not a decentralized exchange. Decentralized Exchange is something like etherdelta)
Poloniex is a regular exchange like bittrex binance bitfinex
Also I've heard something about Poloniex. I wonder is it true that Poloniex is crashing? Most people said that its just a piece of scam now. I really hope that it isn't since Polo was once my favorite exchange .

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

Personally to me the best decentralized exchange still remains ed, people said it is not user friendly but to me it is very easy to use you just need to watch a video on youtube about it.
John Wick

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:45:33 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 01:03:38 PM by John Wick

For me, the best decentralized exchange is Poloniex because of their good policy and privacy to each of members. But for now they are requiring valid id for the new comers to ensure to proper use of the said exchanges

I want to upset you, but Poloniex is not a decentralized exchange. Decentralized Exchange is something like etherdelta)
Poloniex is a regular exchange like bittrex binance bitfinex

Poloniex is a bad centralized exchange. If you ask for decentralized ones, you can take a look at waves.

Binance will also make their DEX, you can display this from their roadmap. This will be amazing.
anshk

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:52:29 AM

the best decentralized exchange is Poloniex because of their good policy and privacy to each of members. But for now they are requiring valid id for the new comers to ensure to proper use of the said exchanges.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:59:57 AM

Etherdelta is not the best after they announced that they stop listing new coins. They are going to run an ICO and have very strange policy. I read info about radarrelay but didn't try it yet. If somebody has experience with radarrelay - please share.

Personally I do not like Etherdelta, especially since the last attack where I was stripped of 0.5 ether, but it seems to be the most useful when exchanging, selling or buying many tokens even before they go on the market. But without a doubt its service is deplorable and therefore I will continue waiting for a DEX that really satisfies the needs of an increasingly demanding industry.
lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:06:17 AM

the best decentralized exchange is Poloniex because of their good policy and privacy to each of members. But for now they are requiring valid id for the new comers to ensure to proper use of the said exchanges.

Poloniex is a centralized exchange. Their requirement to provide an ID has noting to do with as you call it "proper use of the said exchanges" but is them implementing KYC.

crynvestor

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:11:49 AM

I have been using Bitshares Dex for over 2 years now and although there is a steep learning curve, once you get to understand what the exchange and the platform/blockchain or actually DAC (decentralized autonomous company) is capable of and what the implications of that are... You can actually don't understand it's no top 10 coin Smiley
But we'll get there Cheesy

Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

Personally I do not like Etherdelta, especially since the last attack where I was stripped of 0.5 ether, but it seems to be the most useful when exchanging, selling or buying many tokens even before they go on the market. But without a doubt its service is deplorable and therefore I will continue waiting for a DEX that really satisfies the needs of an increasingly demanding industry.

EtherDelta used to be OK, but under the new management they started to suck. Like, immediately after the announcement of the new management. It's not decentralized anymore, it's run by a bunch of vultures now.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

I think Etherdelta is the best decentralized exchange that can be seen from the number of people who use this site to exchange their tokens. This site is also a based on ETH token, not imagine again if many tokens that listed there. But it's just hard to understand how to use that exchange.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

I think Etherdelta is the best decentralized exchange that can be seen from the number of people who use this site to exchange their tokens. This site is also a based on ETH token, not imagine again if many tokens that listed there. But it's just hard to understand how to use that exchange.

This seems fair because they have high trade volume in their platform. In addition to this, I can say waves is the second best but people are not using it frequently so far. I don't know why.

Binance also said in their roadmap, dex was planned.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

I only know Etherdelta for ERC20 Tokens, so i choose ED is the best exchange

rybakov

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

Has anyone used DEX CoinChangeX? Looking for some reviews online but not getting any.
zigfridna

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:55:36 AM

Has anyone used DEX CoinChangeX? Looking for some reviews online but not getting any.

When was CoinChangeX launch? Never heard about it before
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: