Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why China's Ban On Crypos May Be Temporary - Forbes  (Read 937 times)
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:13:25 AM

I also think that China`s ban on conducting crypto curruncies is temporary. In the future the Chinese authorities, having improved regulatory mechanisms, may reconsider their decision. As soon as regulation of this industry comes into sight, virtual currencies themselves will be legalized, the ban will be removed. China prohibits bitcoin at least once a year. This is just another form of controlling the movement of funds. They probably weaken the ban and introduce controls that they think are necessary.
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:25:12 AM

To me the banning of exchanges in China played out kinda weirdly. A tweet by Charlie lee followed by an announcement from Bobby BTCC which based the closing on the ICO ban. Then a meeting with officials of the other two big exchanges (OK, Houbi). I may have missed the "official" ban exchanges announcment.
Also very little complaints or plans to move from Bobby Lee??. Personally I think they intend to start up again when all their account holders are confirmed clean and the new china bit licence is issued
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:31:27 AM

maybe, because china is just to drop the bitcoin price so they can profit a lot from bitcoin.
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:48:10 AM

yeah i have read the article. China want to regulate the altcoin ico project.announced that they are not going to ban bitcoin. it's a good news for us.
hopefully they will control everything properly.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:30:05 AM

If the article is indeed saying the truth and there may still be possibilities that China ban will be lifted then it is a very good news.
Since we can't deny the fact that Chinese people are one of the biggest investors when it comes to cryptocurrency.
I only hope that if ever they will lift the ban they will stick to that decision forever.
And will not reach to another announcement that they will give ban again.
Because if this happens then it will be better that they will just distant their country form cryptocurrency forever.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:45:44 AM

yeah i have read the article. China want to regulate the altcoin ico project.announced that they are not going to ban bitcoin. it's a good news for us.
hopefully they will control everything properly.
It was clear from the beginning. Each of us knows what bitcoin is profitable. But to earn an income with bitcoin in various ways. Everyone chooses an acceptable method. Similarly, the Chinese are trying to choose for himself the most profitable ways to use bitcoins.
LEARNTOWIN

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:03:49 AM

Whatever the affect in cryptoworld because of China rumour o think it’s healthy change because there is lots of ico coming up with only scam interior with the white paper and website . Ico has to be regulated so that lots of losses can be reduced for the innocent people . Again China is not completely banning Ico.

Love your point of view
anzach87

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:24:41 AM

I agree with the article of Marketwatch all about is  a way for China to enforce capital controls. this is all about bitcoin ban in china
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: