Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for pioneers for the New Affiliate Program of ETTA Games  (Read 213 times)
ettagames (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:46:05 AM

Hi guys

We are ETTA Games Team, we are going to release our 2nd Game this week, it's a very interesting Dice game, and of course it is still a Dapp in Ethereum, 100% Provably-fair, no registration, no deposits. BTW, our off-chain games, which will accept bitcoin as well will be released in next month. I am very happy to share this with you.

With the Dice game be launched, we decided to launch an Affiliate program at the same time, this is our first trail with affiliation and it will not be going public. We would like to invite the friends in this forum to join us first, we will provide a good commission rate for these pioneers. The maximum participant will be 20, we would like to limit the size due to it is still a trial run.

If you have interesting, please kindly send message to me, and I will provide you the detail information and I will be answering your questions as well.

We will set a little condition here is you account have to be at least "Member".

Thank you very much in advance and looking forward your message.

https://www.ettagames.io

ETTA Games Team.

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:32:03 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 03:24:55 AM by ettagames

Hi

The pioneers will get 20+% of the house edge as the commission of the every bet from your referral, and the percentage will be forever.

Come to join us!

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:23:58 AM

Bump

Still calling for long term partnership. Please leave messages or any questions here, or PM me is also welcome!

Thanks.

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: