Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dimon Should Stop Telling Manipulative Lies  (Read 206 times)
iamTom123 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:02:47 AM

Today the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) issued a press release about their creation of a dedicated “Cyber Unit.” Among other things, this unit will exercise some oversight over digital currencies. Broad authority. The SEC stated: The Cyber Unit will focus the Enforcement Division’s substantial cyber-related expertise on targeting cyber-related misconduct, such as: Market manipulation schemes involving false information spread through electronic and social media. Source.

I think that with this latest press release coming from SEC, there is now a basis for anyone to make a complaint against Jamie Dimon in case he would continue with his anti-Bitcoin rants presumably to manipulate the value of Bitcoin as we know that technically the firm he is representing is also into Bitcoin trading in the name of their clients. I have read days ago that there is already a complaint a'lodged against him somewhere in Europe. It is time for him to stop pretending to be a Bitcoin expert when in fact he is not.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

I have read days ago that there is already a complaint a'lodged against him somewhere in Europe.

it was in Sweden, the same place that all those bitcoin purchases through their firm took place. and so much good it did them! He just came on the media the same day and continued the FUD without giving a rats ass Cheesy

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
cleofila

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:22:43 AM

I noticed if Jamie Dimon says something negative like a "fraud" about crypto currency BTC is always increasing. Jamie would fire an employee for trading Bitcoin "in a second" for their stupidity.  Ironically her daughter already traded Bitcoin. So it is time to trade BTC!
IceOleg

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:54:36 AM

People like Dimon add volatility to the crypto market and that's technically all. I don't mind BTCBTC

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: