Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Proper news sites for altcoins  (Read 511 times)
qwasyxedc (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:17:03 AM

Hello!

Where do you guys get your information when your altcoin starts trending and you dont know why? I'm looking for a reason why Gamecredits started moving today. I expected it to do so but I don't find any information about it. What are your favorite news sites? Do they differ from coin to coin?

Thanks in advance! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:41:46 AM

I like to look on twitter news!
Juts write in google name of coin and twitter. In this case:

Gamecredits twitter.
And you will find:
https://twitter.com/hashtag/gamecredits

Sometime also you can just look at official thread here in bitcointalk.
nhote

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:45:17 AM

this is also an excellent site that someone else in this forum signalled some time ago
https://cryptopanic.com/
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:01:17 PM

Not to pat ourselves on the back, but we at Cryptorated pride ourselves in reviewing upcoming ICOs objectively and thoroughly. These are not news per-se but give it a read, maybe you will find our information valuable. It's free, we're investors just like you. Cheesy
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:41:30 PM

The most times I use twitter for some news about altcoins. There are a lot of people that share news in seconds, you just need to pick the right people Wink

btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:52:53 PM

There also specialized summary sites that provide a good overview of certain sectors of the market.  

My go to site is https://masternodes.pro/ for daily stats because I think most of these coins have great potential once more people realize the possibility of true passive income from their crypto investments.
WildJippy

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:58:40 PM

this is also an excellent site that someone else in this forum signalled some time ago
https://cryptopanic.com/

Thanks for this one. This looks really great

Fruitadventure

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:00:10 PM

Altcoin News
A number of alternative cryptocurrencies, or altcoins, have been created after taking inspiration from bitcoin’s code. Many of these ‘altcoins’ differ significantly from bitcoin and are interesting in their own right. The jury is still out over which will reach the mass market, but many have distinct communities which drive their development forward and seek to increase their adoption. Read the latest altcoin news on CoinDesk.
https://www.coindesk.com/category/technology/altcoins/
peschi

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:29:32 PM

The best place for information in crypto is twitter. Just follow there you favourite projects and the well known crypto twitter accounts and you get all infos.
Crypto is so quick - a normal News side is always slower than twitter.

mari4nn3

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:02:07 PM

CoinTelegraph and Coindesk for crypto news as for the alts go mainly twitter and altcoins respective accounts, their slacks or telegram groups etc..

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:24:24 PM

Hello!

Where do you guys get your information when your altcoin starts trending and you dont know why? I'm looking for a reason why Gamecredits started moving today. I expected it to do so but I don't find any information about it. What are your favorite news sites? Do they differ from coin to coin?

Private channle should be the reliable place for you, as far as i know that was related to the development update and just the little percentage that has been publishing in the public news such as cointelegraph or others. Even the new exchange sites were adding such coin and that will be appearing as the private update to the investors.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:30:45 AM

Hello!

When it comes to altcoins that are not very well known the best source of information most of the time is their ANN thread in the forum, their own website, slack or telegram, there you will find the most up to date information about why something is happening, maybe the developers make a breakthrough and that is why the coin is pumping or maybe a pump group is pumping the coin, or maybe another coin that makes use of the project makes your coins more valuable and that is why it is going up.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:22:34 AM

Hello!

I have a link where im looking the altcoin or bitcoin crypto Coins Chart im basing here if the currency every week was increasing or decreasing this link was a big help for me and also to other specially for those traders try to view this link https://cryptocoincharts.info/ you can view also here the statistics of crypto currency.
Strymex

Activity: 41
Merit: 11

Strymex admin

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 06:29:25 AM

Hello!

if you want to trade you can use our coin screener http://strymex.com
Right now we have about 1000 coins and you can apply different filters to find the best coins to trade.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:01:13 AM

Hello!

I do use twitter for getting fist hand news and also https://reddit.com/r/altcoin from this sub reddit you can easily see what experts are saying concerned a particular coins. I also followed Ann thread on this forum to see what people are saying concern a project or coin and then see what is happening in the market. Another such of great analysis is in the chat box of most of the popular exchangers platforms. Good luck.
muvie

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:26:39 AM

There was a very good one in Germany, but he sold his blog and now it is more an ad platform for ICOs than a news blog. Sad
spyfire

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:31:23 AM

twitter.com
build yourself a network for info gathering, you won't regret it.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:24:22 AM

twitter and telegram groups for quick updates. This forum for discussion  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: