Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks  (Read 60960 times)
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:14:26 AM

It all sounds super promising!!! Hope everything goes smooth with your project, guys!!!

promising you say? if it succeeds, it sounds like a proper global revolution to me Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buffets123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:25:10 AM

Time will show. But I definitely support ins myself and gonna recommend to everybody!
Dmitriy_support

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:37:21 AM

It all sounds super promising!!! Hope everything goes smooth with your project, guys!!!

promising you say? if it succeeds, it sounds like a proper global revolution to me Shocked

We are planning to physically establish the INS Ecosystem in ten biggest cities around the world. The preliminary list of those cities is in our Roadmap as well. You can look it up in our Whitepaper https://ins.world/INS-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf ! The INS Platform is a software and after successful launch in several cities we'll be able to launch it in every city where manufacturers are ready to work directly with consumers. Following the successful launch of operations we plan to open our platform to independent fulfillment operators which will allow INS to start working in many other countries and cities.

So right you are! We are going to disrupt  the grocery industry and overcome retailers domination! And we plan to do it globally!
titovnn

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:58:32 AM

What an ambitious goal to set! what about your team? is it fit to accomplishing something like that?
buffets123

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:01:05 AM

What an ambitious goal to set! what about your team? is it fit to accomplishing something like that?

They mentioned their advisors already in this thread, there was More Levin and Dmitri Filatov, and some others on the list. If I'm not mistaking
titovnn

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:16:55 AM

They mentioned their advisors already in this thread, there was More Levin and Dmitri Filatov, and some others on the list. If I'm not mistaking

advisors, yeah, but the team?
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:19:06 AM

Our team:
Peter Fedchenkov - co-founder, CEO
Dmitry Zhulin - co-founder, strategy
Dmitry Khovratovich - blockchain and smart technologies
and others!
You can see the full list of our team and advisors (and much more) on our web-site ins.world  Our team has already launched business in online grocery retail industry. So we are not about just talking and writing whitepaper!
titovnn

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:43:35 AM

Our team:
Peter Fedchenkov - co-founder, CEO
Dmitry Zhulin - co-founder, strategy
Dmitry Khovratovich - blockchain and smart technologies
and others!
You can see the full list of our team and advisors (and much more) on our web-site ins.world  Our team has already launched business in online grocery retail industry. So we are not about just talking and writing whitepaper!

ok, i see! you've already launched an online grocery business? more info?
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:06:47 PM

The INS team gained a first-hand and practical experience in the grocery industry while developing and growing Instamart, the largest venture-backed grocery delivery operator in Russia. Instamart employs over 200 people, has signed contracts with the largest retailers in the country,   and   works   with   the   leading   grocery   manufacturers.
 Four years of operating experience in the grocery retail sector helped us to identify major inefficiencies and abuses in the industry current construct. We see a large opportunity to disrupt the global grocery retail market via establishing a decentralized and fair ecosystem that directly connects   manufacturers   and   consumers.
dfieldshorns84

Activity: 77

KYC.legal 

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:42:30 PM

Btw, and what about the delivery of perishables? Fruits? Veggies? Won't it become a problem?!

Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:52:31 PM

Btw, and what about the delivery of perishables? Fruits? Veggies? Won't it become a problem?!

The delivery of perishables, like fruits and vegetables, is considered to be an issue for e-commerce. Though there is a need for immediate delivery, we are going to build all the necessary infrastructure to handle it.
There will be a network of fulfillment center operators to provide the space where workers take products delivered by manufacturers and assemble orders. INS plans to establish a basic network of fulfillment centers in up to 10 cities across the world to accelerate adoption, establish effective business processes, and strengthen position by combining the online platform scale with the magnitude of a physical network of fulfillment centers and their associated operations. INS will seek to engage independent fulfillment center operators to join the INS ecosystem to ignite further geographical expansion.
And then there will be couriers, employed by a courier company or acting as independent contractors, who are going to deliver orders to the consumer.

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:01:40 PM

Groceries are very big problem to consumers because they took a lot of fee when it comes from a manufacturer to consumer. The prices would be more satisfying if the groceries doesn't exist at all. And also it brings more power to economy and make this life easier to poor people.
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:09:08 PM

Groceries are very big problem to consumers because they took a lot of fee when it comes from a manufacturer to consumer. The prices would be more satisfying if the groceries doesn't exist at all. And also it brings more power to economy and make this life easier to poor people.

Yes, exactly! That's why we are working towards eliminating the man in the middle - the retailer - and the retailers mark-up to grocery prices!
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:03:04 PM

Peter Fedchenkov, co-founder of INS Ecosystem. Brings wealth of retail and tech experience to our project. Previously with Goldman Sachs and IBM. Teaches a class on retail at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga. Harvard Business School MBA.
lusia2803

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:37:59 PM

it is clear how is the delivery going to be performed! and what about the ordering process? when the system is launched, what do i do to make an order?
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:50:19 PM

it is clear how is the delivery going to be performed! and what about the ordering process? when the system is launched, what do i do to make an order?

Consumers will be able to order products using the official INS website, the official app or a derivation of the official app released by a specific manufacturer. To make it simple and convenient, products on the INS Platform will be required to have several defined parameters, such as name, category assignment, volume, price, description, ingredients, etc. that makes it easy to find and choose products for ordering. Consumers choose products to buy, specify delivery details, and pay in fiat, BTC, ETH or INS tokens. Depending on the payment method, consumers will be eligible to different prices and rewards.
After the order is placed, the manufacturer will get it and deliver it to one of the fulfillment smart centers, where couriers will pick it up and get straight to the consumer!
It’s all going to be pretty simple and user-friendly!
lusia2803

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:19:17 PM

Consumers will be able to order products using the official INS website, the official app or a derivation of the official app released by a specific manufacturer. To make it simple and convenient, products on the INS Platform will be required to have several defined parameters, such as name, category assignment, volume, price, description, ingredients, etc. that makes it easy to find and choose products for ordering. Consumers choose products to buy, specify delivery details, and pay in fiat, BTC, ETH or INS tokens. Depending on the payment method, consumers will be eligible to different prices and rewards.
After the order is placed, the manufacturer will get it and deliver it to one of the fulfillment smart centers, where couriers will pick it up and get straight to the consumer!

Prices and rewards i get will depend on the way of payment? how will they differ?!
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:25:02 PM

Prices and rewards i get will depend on the way of payment? how will they differ?!

The most convenient and most profitable way is to pay in INS tokens - you will get full access to rewards and the general prices will be by 5% lower because manufacturers will accept to sell products with discounts when paid in INS tokens!
If you pay in BTC or ETH you will get general prices plus transaction fees. And your access to rewards will be limited.
If you pay in fiat - once again you are going to get general prices plus card fees, and limited access to rewards.
nata1602

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:49:06 PM

i’ve been reading the thread and looking through the wp, and it all sounds so nice, appealing and all, but I don’t know a thing about cryptocurrencies or crypto-anything at all, and I’m starting to feel a bit discouraged as if I won’t be able to benefit from participating in the Ecosystem  Sad Huh Cry
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

i’ve been reading the thread and looking through the wp, and it all sounds so nice, appealing and all, but I don’t know a thing about cryptocurrencies or crypto-anything at all, and I’m starting to feel a bit discouraged as if I won’t be able to benefit from participating in the Ecosystem  Sad Huh Cry

Actually, those willing to join the INS ecosystem do not need to know anything about cryptocurrencies. It will be made easy for you to start with fiat, but later on you will not only see the advantages of using the INS token but you will also be guided how to as easy as possible start using the token. For instance, not everybody understands how VISA works, but anybody can use his card without knowing the operation behind it. In the same way a user might not even know he is holding a cryptocurrency. This is what we are doing at INS - we don’t expect our customers to be proficient with tokens and cryptocurrencies; instead, we want them to be able to easily earn and spend rewards sponsored by grocery manufacturers without thinking of exchanges, wallets, and hash functions. The acceptance of the INS token and ecosystem by broad audiences is of great importance to us and we work on it constantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: