Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 04:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: programmer for ICO & Coin projects... Great rates  (Read 258 times)
programmer4blockchain (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:13:21 PM

Hello,

My resume & portfolio includes the Emercoin project, and many ICOs which have been going out this past year. I can help you with your project, no problem, from designing your site (incl. back-end) to the coin and helping you release it on many exchanges, YoBit.net & Bittrex.com 100%, as my friends work there.

I also have a small team of 2-3 more programmers I can bring on if necessary to complete your project quicker.

50% upfront from negotiated sum + 50% in escrow for when we finish the project.

Time line and prices depend on your needs. All payments to be made in Bitcoins. Bonuses in your new coin is appreciated =)

In your personal message, please include your skype and any other contact details. Also a quick breakdown of your project, and possibly a whitepaper and/or T3 requirements.

For any other questions which may benefit the general public, do not hesitate to post in this thread. 
deepblue01

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:57:18 PM

Hello,

My resume & portfolio includes the Emercoin project, and many ICOs which have been going out this past year. I can help you with your project, no problem, from designing your site (incl. back-end) to the coin and helping you release it on many exchanges, YoBit.net & Bittrex.com 100%, as my friends work there.

I also have a small team of 2-3 more programmers I can bring on if necessary to complete your project quicker.

Time line and prices depend on your needs. All payments to be made in Bitcoins. Bonuses in your new coin is appreciated =)

In your personal message, please include your skype and any other contact details. Also a quick breakdown of your project, and possibly a whitepaper and/or T3 requirements.

For any other questions which may benefit the general public, do not hesitate to post in this thread. 

newbie asking for 50% upfront payment?? hahaha,,, thats joke. even high level rank and only trusted member will get that
better no payment till your work done!!!
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

you are still at the newbie level but you are asking for something impossible, even with a high level though it does not have that level of trust it is impossible for someone to give you a job like that
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:34:00 PM

Hello,

Ask somebody of your previous employs to submit a vouch here. Or change your terms to 100% in escrow.
Otherwise this is just pure scam attempt with this '50% upfront from negotiated sum'.
programmer4blockchain (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

Cool. Will do that & that =D

I'll give 2 projects full escrow & provide the letter.
Stay Tuned ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: