Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:17:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Global Jobcoin Bounty - We are giving away 450'000 GJC (1,285 ETH)  (Read 21674 times)
berkat

Activity: 162
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:16:16 AM

interesting project, no blog bounty campaign?

junp (OP)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:59:04 AM

interesting project, no blog bounty campaign?

Sure we can award you also for writing and promoting blog articles. Please send us a mail with details: info@globaljobcoin.com
junp (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:01:54 AM

Hi Bounty Manager, Is the registration form also the report form? I'm a little confuse because it is already asking for the posted links during signing up. Thank you

The registration form is also the report form. We will publish the Bounty Credit List shortly and keep updating it everyday.

I already join the campaign. Is the submission on a weekly basis? Or a everyday? Thanks

We are doing around 4-5 post everyday. You can share or retweet them daily. However each time please fill up the Google form to register & report your participation.
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:11:52 AM

Joined the facebook and Twitter campaign. The registration form with links has been sent to you by e-mail.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 02:12:01 PM

Hi,

I would say that I am new to crypto. It was only 4 months now but, this is one of the projects which attracted my savings most. I would recommend everybody to join if they have funds to grow.

As for me, I am stuck with other long term altcoins so all I can do is to participate in bounties.

I wish all the best for the team.

Kind regards,

Notin2

Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:30:47 PM

Hi Bounty Manager, Is the registration form also the report form? I'm a little confuse because it is already asking for the posted links during signing up. Thank you

The registration form is also the report form. We will publish the Bounty Credit List shortly and keep updating it everyday.

Hello @manager the form i submitted is suppose to be my first time registration details, i included some links of my work for the first day, but i would love to report weekly.
Notin2

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:34:13 PM

I already join the campaign. Is the submission on a weekly basis? Or a everyday? Thanks

We are doing around 4-5 post everyday. You can share or retweet them daily. However each time please fill up the Google form to register & report your participation.
Is better you give clearification on how we gonna report our work, if its weekly what day of the week exactly? I need to understand what am doing. Thanks.
junp (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:15:48 AM

Is better you give clearification on how we gonna report our work, if its weekly what day of the week exactly? I need to understand what am doing. Thanks.

You can also report weekly. We check daily the Google forms received and the links submitted in it and reserve the bounty.
Just make sure that you include all the links to shared/retweeted content and your username.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:51:42 AM

@manager, could you kindly check my situation? I submitted my Twitter report last yesterday but my name is not included in the main list.. did I miss anything?

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:20:49 PM

With the registration form figured out ... There are a few more questions ... Regarding the weekly reports, will they and in what form will this happen? Or leave messages in this thread or send you reports every week to the post office? Also interested in the issue of remuneration: we must consider how many coins we earn for reposts, retweets and comments?
And also the working conditions for the campaign twitter: at least 7 retweets per week are written ... let's say I'll do them all now in one day and in the registration form I will indicate the links to all 7 retweets? This is credited? Either introduce restrictions no more than 1 retweet per day and at the end of the week report ... so that in a Twitter feed you do not dump everything like spam in one day ... Also I would like to clarify this point and quietly start working. Personally, in my experience, it's better to clarify everything at the beginning of the work, and not when in the middle of the campaign the manager changes the conditions, already met such campaigns .. Sorry for importunity, but I want to honestly do my work, so that no one has any complaints)) Thanks)

Hi bounty manager, please answer this guy's questions.
And I also have a question, maybe I'm a little stupid or I have problems with understanding the time. Cheesy
UTC 00:00 Sunday is the end of the Saturday and the beginning of Sunday, that is 00:00 AM
That's the end of the week the bounty is going from Saturday to Sunday. I'm right? Grin
suryanirwana16

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:24:21 PM

interesting project with good deal  Smiley
blink_stun

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:27:43 PM

this project looks awesome. Will definitely join the social media bounty  Cool

sieemma

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:30:28 PM

Is there any spreadsheet to keep me updated?
Nice project and more support. wishing the project all the best.
junp (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:07:36 AM

@manager, could you kindly check my situation? I submitted my Twitter report last yesterday but my name is not included in the main list.. did I miss anything?

Hello,
We will be updating the List today evening. Please check back later today.
junp (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:08:26 AM

Hello,
Please see the Bounty Announcement, you will find the Spreedsheet there.
Notin2

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:27:12 AM

Hello,
Please see the Bounty Announcement, you will find the Spreedsheet there.

Hello i have submitted my work progress from (26.09-01.10) Facebook campaign, looking forward to update.
aminodroid

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:59:10 PM

waiting for spreedsheet to. so i can now if my job has done
junp (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:12:43 PM

We have added some new Bountys:

• Share and comment our Facebook post to cryptocurrency relevant groups
  • Share our YouTube Videos to cryptocurrency relevant groups
  • Comment our Twitter tweets with crypto relevant hashtags
  • New Reddit Campaign: subscribe to /r/Globaljobcoin and comment our posts
  • Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like and comment our videos
  • And finally: We have doubled the bounty for the Bitcointalk Signature campaign!
junp (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:16:33 PM

Hi bounty manager, please answer this guy's questions.
And I also have a question, maybe I'm a little stupid or I have problems with understanding the time. Cheesy
UTC 00:00 Sunday is the end of the Saturday and the beginning of Sunday, that is 00:00 AM
That's the end of the week the bounty is going from Saturday to Sunday. I'm right? Grin

Are you a Software Tester or Engineer? Grin
-> Changed the Time to Sunday 00:00:01 UTC
sieemma

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:29:39 PM

We have added some new Bountys:

• Share and comment our Facebook post to cryptocurrency relevant groups
  • Share our YouTube Videos to cryptocurrency relevant groups
  • Comment our Twitter tweets with crypto relevant hashtags
  • New Reddit Campaign: subscribe to /r/Globaljobcoin and comment our posts
  • Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like and comment our videos
  • And finally: We have doubled the bounty for the Bitcointalk Signature campaign!

What is keeping the spreadsheet from being updated.
 At least we new members should find our names there by now
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: