Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 10:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔️!✔️[ADOBE_CC 2017 PACKAGE]✔️By Admin INvitatioN✔️Vouched By HERO Memb!  (Read 26992 times)
ciscokid516

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:59:25 AM

Has anyone paid for and actually received an account on this thread? I'm ready to call scam on this one. I paid for an admin account 13 days ago and I'm still waiting. I've received only promises but no account yet. He will post saying I should pm him instead of posting here. I'm just about done with this. Be careful making any payments, if I receive what I paid for, I will let you know.
BtcoinSpider

Activity: 83
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:30:11 PM

Has anyone paid for and actually received an account on this thread? I'm ready to call scam on this one. I paid for an admin account 13 days ago and I'm still waiting. I've received only promises but no account yet. He will post saying I should pm him instead of posting here. I'm just about done with this. Be careful making any payments, if I receive what I paid for, I will let you know.

@ciscokid516,

i got the first set of 10 account (adobe cc 17) by invites from bitcseo.

However, my second order is yet to be delivered. I do receive constant update from the seller in regard's to some of these changes. i think the delay is due to the fact that the 2017 version will be expiring soon. so he is awaiting for a different version that permit update from 2017 to 2018. The seller could explain better by using the right technical terms.

Thanks Cool

ciscokid516

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:17:54 PM

I'm sorry to post this here in public but I feel like I hanging in the wind here. I don't mind waiting but I was told the order was processed and I would receive it on Saturday, now we're 3 days past that and I haven't received any information as to what's going on. I just want to get this over with after 2 weeks of waiting.
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:37:39 PM

I'm sorry to post this here in public but I feel like I hanging in the wind here. I don't mind waiting but I was told the order was processed and I would receive it on Saturday, now we're 3 days past that and I haven't received any information as to what's going on. I just want to get this over with after 2 weeks of waiting.

I've sent response to you via PM

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BtcoinSpider

Activity: 83
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

Any update??

Thanks
ciscokid516

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:49:01 PM

Yes, please update us on the status. People who paid me to buy this are ready to lynch me for their money back.
ciscokid516

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:34:29 PM

THIS IS A SCAM FOLKS!! DON'T GIVE THIS DUDE ANY MONEY.

I paid this guy $110 6 weeks ago and I never got anything but excuses. I'm done. I am reporting this transaction to my credit card company.

I don't want to hear I should be sending a PM to you, your answer is always the same. "Please wait, I'm working on it".

BS dude. Forget it, I don't want your product any more. I have people that trusted me and I got fucked. Thanks a lot!

He's moved on to other scams by now I bet.
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

THIS IS A SCAM FOLKS!! DON'T GIVE THIS DUDE ANY MONEY.

I paid this guy $110 6 weeks ago and I never got anything but excuses. I'm done. I am reporting this transaction to my credit card company.

I don't want to hear I should be sending a PM to you, your answer is always the same. "Please wait, I'm working on it".

BS dude. Forget it, I don't want your product any more. I have people that trusted me and I got fucked. Thanks a lot!

He's moved on to other scams by now I bet.

pls, can i get your wallet address for a refund or alternatively, get in contact if,you are still interested in this package.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: