Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign Rewards  (Read 761 times)
HotCrossBun (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:57:45 PM

How much is generally paid out in Bounty Campaigns? My company is thinking of running a bounty campaign for promotional activities before our ICO, and it would be good to know how much generally gets paid out for retweets, Facebook posts, signature campaigns etc. If someone could tell me in terms of FIAT currencies, it would help us figure out a fair price to pay! We will be paying with our own tokens.

Thank you  Smiley
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

That's divisible in 100%It depends on how much you give bounties to those who participate in your campaign.
 Example like this

30% Signature Camp
10% facebook camp
10% twittercamp
up to 100%

And that depends on your fundingIf larger wages are more likely to join.That is just what I know, if there are other explain better to know the proper distribution of bounties
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:23:48 PM

It depends on the ICO, but looking at other ICO ANN/Bounty threads it's minimum 1000 ETH worth of ICO tokens for the entire bounty campaign period.

All bounty campaigns pay out in their ICO tokens by using 'stakes' before the ICO. Participants get stakes and are paid out in tokens when they are issued (stake/token value is calculated based on the crowdsale and the % of tokens dedicated to the bounty campaign).
Stakes are 'virtual' and do not exist.

You should only consider FIAT if you want to run a campaign that pays out in Bitcoin.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:29:49 PM

i think you better know your target market first.
once you set up your target market, chose the right media to to it.
for teens, twitter and fb campaign
for computer geeks, bitcointalk sig campaign.
for average human, youtube and blog campaigns will do.
after you have chosen the certain media you are going to use,
prioritize which media you want to give empasize to hit your target market.
mostly, 25% on bitcointalk sig, 10% fb, 10% twitter,15% blog and the rest is for the team and for the future projects that would help the success of the certain product.
dasdo

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:32:12 PM

Hey. There are a lot of examples, each exhibiting its price for Bounty work. From $ 1 to $ 20 in the equivalent of crypto-currency for referral invitations. For various assignments, signatures, reposts and subscriptions in Twitter and Facebuck, for translations of articles, websites, white pages, for searching and identifying errors, they pay more, usually 4-10 times.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:36:24 PM

How much do you think you will need for your service to be successful.
If you can afford to give more then it will be better campaign right? They would be working hard to advertise your service  in exchange for that payment. All in all it is a win win. You can also maximize the funds that you will need.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:01:48 PM

Usually its 2-3% of tokens. Fiat bounty is unusual. Sometimes it pays in eth or other coins. But if it a marketing agensy or smt other advertise like this - there are only fiat.
fidentiaX

Activity: 187
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

another alternative to is run thru all the various bounty over the last couple of months and read thru the feedback.
Most of the campaigns are similar with a few changes depending on the objective of the campaign.

We are formulating our bounty campaign too.... finding a right campaign manager is also impt, you might start looking for one and maybe he/she can share their past experience running other campaigns.
HotCrossBun (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:58:47 PM

Thanks for all your responses! Basically, we want to know how much someone might get paid for a retweet, sig campaign etc in FIAT, so we can figure out how many of our own tokens to give them. We have people figuring out the token price now. But if it's generally done on a percentage basis then I guess we'lll have to try to figure it out another way.
daggny_taggart

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:13:30 AM

How much is generally paid out in Bounty Campaigns? My company is thinking of running a bounty campaign for promotional activities before our ICO, and it would be good to know how much generally gets paid out for retweets, Facebook posts, signature campaigns etc. If someone could tell me in terms of FIAT currencies, it would help us figure out a fair price to pay! We will be paying with our own tokens.

Thank you  Smiley

This has to be based on the goals of your bounty campaign. You have to identify key influencers and based on that calculate the reward %
I put together an article talking about Bounty compensation - this may help you get the answers
https://medium.com/@BigBreak101/ico-bounty-marketing-why-it-is-so-important-29893803201d

Let me know if you have  more questions - would be happy to help
fidentiaX

Activity: 187
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:17:07 AM

Thanks for all your responses! Basically, we want to know how much someone might get paid for a retweet, sig campaign etc in FIAT, so we can figure out how many of our own tokens to give them. We have people figuring out the token price now. But if it's generally done on a percentage basis then I guess we'lll have to try to figure it out another way.

this is very much dependent on how much you want to allocate towards bounty and what items you want to cover, e.g. signature/avatar, twitter, FB, articles, videos, translations, etc etc.

Then you have to decide which gives the biggest bang for your buck, do your campaign need more tweets? You want to reach out to more ppl on FB? you want videos and articles coz your project needs more explanation, etc etc... then you decide on how you want to allocate the bounty via percentage.

Lastly, you will have to drill down another level on the weightage for each catergory, e.g. Signature Campaign, Jr Member's stake vs Legendary?

Alternatively, just copy one of the bounty!
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:53:57 AM

I think devoting 3%-5% of your tokens exclusively for bounties is a good way to calculate the bounty expenses. Not only this helps your project much more visible, but also bounty hunters are the early adopters of your tokens. This helps start a good community around your project.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:33:24 AM

Usually for bounty going 1-2% of all tokens.
And to signature campaign is going about 30%, sometime up to 50%.

Others % to twitter, facebook, translates.
orbitlense

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:18:10 AM

The reward depends on the value of your tokens.....structure your bounty program (Facebook promotion, YouTube, forums, articles and posts, twitter etc..), rate the directions according to the target coverage, predicted conversion etc.., and if your researches and examples of a number of other similar bounty programs still have't clarified the picture, just try to assume an adequate price, for which you would participate in such reward program. For example, 20$ for 1 article with a link (2000 words)..is it attractive and ok, or it's to expansive for your ICO's budget, 2$ for short post, 10$ for translation and so on...just explore..When you begin to work through your campaign in all details, set the goals for your program, the term etc..it will be easier to specify the appropriate prices. Good luck! Wink
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:38:13 AM

I know that this wouldn't directly answer your question but I have an advice though. It would be better for you and your company to just hire a reputable manager here in the forum. It would add to your expenses but the service that you will get from them is well worth it (just be sure to hire someone who has good record and delivered his/her past projects). The manager that you will hire will handle all your bounties and would provide you some peace of mind and will provide you more time to focus more on your other tasks.
ybsok

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:24:24 AM

You can ask people who have experience,
A small amount is ok
igotBAWS

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:03:04 PM

Thank you  Smiley

This has to be based on the goals of your bounty campaign. You have to identify key influencers and based on that calculate the reward %
I put together an article talking about Bounty compensation - this may help you get the answers
https://medium.com/@BigBreak101/ico-bounty-marketing-why-it-is-so-important-29893803201d

Let me know if you have  more questions - would be happy to help

Very good summary!
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:17:41 AM

you must allocate a budget for the bounty company, then divide it into parts and distribute it between the signature and social networks, then distribute these funds among the total number of participants depending on their rank
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

it all depends on your budget. if you are willing to spend tokens on advertising, then you need to hold a bounty company, because this is the most effective way of advertising which only affects the target audience, the company's signature is the most effective way of advertising

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

using the bounty you can attract your target audience and will not spend money to attract useless people, you can use social networks because there is a very large crypto community, but the bounty signature gives the widest coverage of the target audience
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: