Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Building and opening a cryptocommunity safehaven on the beach. Thoughts?  (Read 321 times)
Ventix (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:34:39 PM

Hello guys, first time poster, long time reader.  Wink

I got into cryptocurrency on February of 2016. Mostly trading and long-term investing.
My goal/dream is to open a small hostel/beach bar "resort" on the island of Vis, Croatia.
I own a plot of land next to a beach. My plan is to build three small structures consisting of a bar overlooking the beach, a small fast food joint and a housing structure for rooms for rent. The total cost of the building is estimated around 60,000 $ (including all the costs to start doing buisness).

I am interested in investors or partners to help create the perfect holiday retreat where you can relax and enjoy life.

Right now I have 12,500 $ in fiat money and 14,000 $ in crypto. 70% large caps, 30% medium caps.

Our tourist season has been the strongest so far this year and it is gonna grow so I am pretty confident in this buisness generating revenue in the coming years.

My only concern is to how to share the revenue with the investors or what to give back to the investors.

My idea is that if you are a small investor ( 200$-1000$ ) you get to stay in the hostel every year for the amount of days equal to the investment you made when the buisness was started. So in some terms you get a life-long stay at the hostel every year for a certain amount of time.

I don't know, this maybe a stupid idea but it was on my mind for some time now and I thought I'd give it a try and see what you think.

I am happy to hear your comments and replies regarding my post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:21:23 AM

Hello guys, first time poster, long time reader.  Wink

I got into cryptocurrency on February of 2016. Mostly trading and long-term investing.
My goal/dream is to open a small hostel/beach bar "resort" on the island of Vis, Croatia.
I own a plot of land next to a beach. My plan is to build three small structures consisting of a bar overlooking the beach, a small fast food joint and a housing structure for rooms for rent. The total cost of the building is estimated around 60,000 $ (including all the costs to start doing buisness).

I am interested in investors or partners to help create the perfect holiday retreat where you can relax and enjoy life.

Right now I have 12,500 $ in fiat money and 14,000 $ in crypto. 70% large caps, 30% medium caps.

Our tourist season has been the strongest so far this year and it is gonna grow so I am pretty confident in this buisness generating revenue in the coming years.

My only concern is to how to share the revenue with the investors or what to give back to the investors.

My idea is that if you are a small investor ( 200$-1000$ ) you get to stay in the hostel every year for the amount of days equal to the investment you made when the buisness was started. So in some terms you get a life-long stay at the hostel every year for a certain amount of time.

I don't know, this maybe a stupid idea but it was on my mind for some time now and I thought I'd give it a try and see what you think.

I am happy to hear your comments and replies regarding my post.

It would be a wonderful idea to have a safehaven for the cryptocommunity, also instead of having a specific amount for the stay investors why not give them specific tiers depending on their investment and give them discounts depending on their teir.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:07:25 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 09:21:49 PM by Hydrogen

The total cost of the building is estimated around 60,000 $ (including all the costs to start doing buisness).

If 60,000 is too unaffordable. There may be other options. I can't vouch for any of these ideas but it could be interesting to think about.

A company known as "Inflation Dome" is selling an inflatable bar kiosk, here:  https://www.evolutiondome.com/inflatable-structures/inflatable-kiosk/inflatable-bar-catering-kiosk

They don't list the price but it may be more affordable and in some ways cooler than a normal bar.

Places like amazon sell steel buildings which can be cheap in comparison to conventional buildings.

The price doesn't include the cost of plumbing, electrical, labor. Or the cost to construct a series of rooms inside the interior to house guests. Also can't comment on whether it conforms to building codes in different countries.

There could be potential for it though as the cost is relatively low in terms of square footage, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: