Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽️ FansUnite ⚾️ Sports Betting on the Blockchain  (Read 6678 times)
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:27:08 PM

Do you guys plan to bring on any more advisors?

Possibly. We are always in talks with people, but they have to be a strategic fit and a complement to our team. In our opinion, there's no point in adding numerous advisors just to make it look like you have a big team. Everyone needs to serve a purpose.

Very true, thanks for the response.
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:09:37 PM

What's the ICO price of this token?

Any bonuses?
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:42:53 PM

I've heard some ICOs are having problems with being labeled as securities, opening them up to much more scrutiny and regulation. Is your legal team taking the proper steps to differentiate FansUnite from that?

Anyone?
isme.mehrio

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:51:59 PM

I've heard some ICOs are having problems with being labeled as securities, opening them up to much more scrutiny and regulation. Is your legal team taking the proper steps to differentiate FansUnite from that?

Anyone?

Yes me.
This is my account you stole, please do not trust blackcoin883 until it has been recovered.
2l84aa

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:59:40 PM

Anyone?

Yes me.
This is my account you stole, please do not trust blackcoin883 until it has been recovered.

How about you keep your petty drama in private?
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:15:08 PM

Anyone?

Yes me.

Just ignore the troll, this guy has been harassing me for a while now because he thinks I owe him something.
isme.mehrio

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:26:46 PM

Anyone?

Yes me.

How about you mind your own business, this is an open forum. Im not here to entertain you or provide you with something.

I am here to warn people to not do business with this account because it's mine and I dont want anyone to get scammed through it, if you mind that then that's your own problem, sorry for you (you can put me on ignore).

Anyone?

Yes me.

Just ignore the troll, this guy has been harassing me for a while now because he thinks I owe him something.

Yes you owe me my account back you psycho. You hack my bitcointalk account and then tell people I'm a troll??
Look in the seclog. you changed my email and then my password like 7 times retard.

I will follow you everywhere.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:33:25 PM

Still no info when this ICO will open even WP has no details about the structure and how many will generated and what is the distribution system.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:57:56 PM

Still no info when this ICO will open even WP has no details about the structure and how many will generated and what is the distribution system.

Hopefully they get it up soon.
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:34:25 PM

Is there an estimated timeframe on the WP?
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:01:28 PM

Any bonuses?

Shocked
poiseulle

Activity: 448

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:05:31 PM

I think the team is still coming up with detailed specfication about how to distribute the fund raised on ico, then it will be updated either in website of WP
duncan-fansunite

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:35:36 PM

Yes, definitely. Though there are still a lot of aspects surrounding the securities/utility/token issues that are undecided, we feel that we have taken appropriate steps to avoid being labeled a security. Ultimately, it will be up to the regulator to decide. However, we are confident that our legal team (Isolas LLP and Segev LLP) have taken the appropriate steps. I am a lawyer as well and have reviewed everything. Our operating company and the company conducting the token sale is based out of Gibraltar, so it will be up to the relevant regulators there.
duncan-fansunite

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:39:11 PM

It has not been set in stone as of yet, but at the moment we are looking at $0.10 USD per token. That is subject to change, however.
duncan-fansunite

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:46:04 PM

Do you guys plan to bring on any more advisors?

Possibly. We are always in talks with people, but they have to be a strategic fit and a complement to our team. In our opinion, there's no point in adding numerous advisors just to make it look like you have a big team. Everyone needs to serve a purpose.

If you could have anyone in the world become an advisor who would it be and what would they bring to the table for your company?

Just curious about this.

Good question! I think that Tony Bloom would be interesting. Ultimately, we expect him to interact with our platform as we will welcome arbitrage bettors, and with our reduced margins we do expect him to use our platform to increase his winnings. With our ability to drive demand for the FansUnite Token as well, it is two opportunities for Bloom to win. We have another advisor we are looking to bring on board who is a very good name in the blockchain space and was one of the pioneers in North America. That one has to be kept under wraps for the time being until everything is worked out.
duncan-fansunite

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:07:09 PM

Any bonuses?

There will be for the pre-sale, but we are hesitant to give too big of a bonus as we do want to ensure an appreciating token value, first and foremost.
duncan-fansunite

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:09:06 PM

Hi AlloM, thank you for your interest. Ultimately, it comes down to timing for the token sale. We will release the token information document detailing the structure and amount of tokens generated this week, but it will not include a token sale date for the time being. Trust me when I say that this community will be the first to know once we have a token sale date. It will be in 2017, however.
duncan-fansunite

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:11:54 PM

The whitepaper is viewable here - https://fansunite.io/whitepaper.pdf
2l84aa

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:45:30 PM

It has not been set in stone as of yet, but at the moment we are looking at $0.10 USD per token. That is subject to change, however.

That's about what I expected.
duncan-fansunite

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:54:13 PM

Hi all, Token Sale Information is now available here - https://fansunite.io/token-sale

There is a link to a comprehensive document there as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: