Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:59:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANON CRYPTO [XMR, XVG, ONION etc] - The KILLER APPLICATION for anon payments?  (Read 299 times)
Orteip (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:21:02 PM

Ok, so I'm looking forward for a new investment for the long term (let's say one year ride). Actually I didn't buy yet a crypto designed for anonymous transactions, but I think it s time to do so because a big part of the worldwide market requires anonymity... for obvious reasons  Roll Eyes (it's not about equity and morality here, this is just a fact).

Actually, I'm in doubt...

Monero, 1.5B it's still a quite low market capitalization, considering that is the most famous anon coin around. Could reach the actual price of Bitcoin IMO, but but but... there are some promising project out there, like Verge, DeepOnion etc.

My point is: it's too late for one of this new outcomings for taking the place of Monero? Actually looks like yes, but in Crypto it's freaking hard to predict anything. Even because most of the anon cryptos are still under developing while MNR it's already done product. So maybe some anon crypto around is going to be a killer application for anonimity in the near future. Actually I'm ignorant concerning about this.

Any expert who can suggest me? What do the anon want? What will be the standard? (I don't like to do my researches on the deep web, personally, even if for this topic maybe it would be fine... just academy...  Undecided)
Drowzy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:21:04 PM

Just buy monero and sit on it for a year or two or four. You don't get rich overnight.

In the future, like next month, if you have some extra cash buy a bit more. Just keep buying and sitting on it.

myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:36:17 PM

Ok, so I'm looking forward for a new investment for the long term (let's say one year ride). Actually I didn't buy yet a crypto designed for anonymous transactions, but I think it s time to do so because a big part of the worldwide market requires anonymity... for obvious reasons  Roll Eyes (it's not about equity and morality here, this is just a fact).

Monero, 1.5B it's still a quite low market capitalization, considering that is the most famous anon coin around. Could reach the actual price of Bitcoin IMO, but but but... there are some promising project out there, like Verge, DeepOnion etc.

My point is: it's too late for one of this new outcomings for taking the place of Monero? Actually looks like yes, but in Crypto it's freaking hard to predict anything. Even because most of the anon cryptos are still under developing while MNR it's already done product. So maybe some anon crypto around is going to be a killer application for anonimity in the near future. Actually I'm ignorant concerning about this.

Any expert who can suggest me? What do the anon want? What will be the standard? (I don't like to do my researches on the deep web, personally, even if for this topic maybe it would be fine... just academy...  Undecided)
Consider Zencash and Zcoin as well. To me, Verge is overvalued. I will also buy Deeponion even though i'm not sure if it's scam or not.
Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:26:54 AM

Consider Zencash and Zcoin as well. To me, Verge is overvalued. I will also buy Deeponion even though i'm not sure if it's scam or not.
I just not buy the airdrop token as long as there still another good option rather than investing in the suspicious coin such as deeponion, If you have even heard about the torcoin and you must see where it goes.
Zcash fork was better than deeponion.

cau

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:06:03 AM

Since you have brought XVG into the XMR league, I do think it wont harm to have a look on XSpec..... relatively new coin but lot better than XVG or Onion
TenderBittle

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:42:35 AM

Take a look at Spectrecoin (XSPEC) as well. It's been flying pretty low but I only hear good things about it when it's brought up. It has Tor integration that's functional in countries where Tor is banned.
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:20:04 AM

Verge and DeepOnion are not anonymous coins, their blockchain is transparent. Its just BTC+TOR.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: