Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 2839 times)
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:13:20 PM

Of course, the impact of the government will greatly affect the BTC, so more countries will accept it and the value of it will increase.

ICO regulation is a good things to avoid scam ICOs to show in public. I think that all country should impost ICOs regulation too! to protect the investment of their people.

ICO regulation is a totally different thing than regulations on bitcoin itself. While I am not against some regulation of ico's, I feel less positive about btc regulation.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:15:45 PM

Crucial? are you kidding? Bitcoin is Decentralized, if government meddles with it, everything will change, there will be restrictions and rules or even taxes. I believe Bitcoin is doing good without government interfering and will be better without it.

I think they can't regulate the bitcoin technology, what they can do is to regulate bitcoin exchanges, bitcoin will remain decentralized with this.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:20:14 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 12:55:50 PM by millgates

whether government regulation is crucial to bitcoin survival, will it have a positive or even negative impact. What do you think ?
I think if government regulate bitcoin as legal currency it will be good for bitcoin although probably some countries will apply the double or high taxation on bitcoin. But it is good for bitcoin adoption, it can makes the price of bitcoin go up.
neowebwallet

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:24:47 PM

Bitcoin in The United States

In 2015, the CFTC defined bitcoin as a commodity which would then be covered by the Commodity Exchange Act (CEA). It was a positive sign, but the fact that it wasn’t considered a security by the SEC showed there was still the reluctance to consider it as a currency.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:32:32 PM

whether government regulation is crucial to bitcoin survival, will it have a positive or even negative impact. What do you think ?
both. its have an positive and negative impact in us. the regulation of the government about the bitcoin is in my doing research regulation means is to regulating the interfaces of cryptocurrencies or exchange crypto currencies in .we know that regulating bitcoin is against in the law of the consumer that the negative impact is to criminalize the person sales the bitcoin. they cracked down and make puppeteers and all large company that using bitcoin have a big affection if this happen.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:50:40 PM

yes right, but in my country not admitted bitcoin. poor think
they dont believe in bitcoin, i dont know it, maybe cause of price, or dont have institution. but much people here believe in bitcoin
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:50:43 PM

Government regulation will help Bitcoin to grow to next level. More people will know it and use it.
only with the appropriate amount of regulation. with too much regulation, usage might be harshly restricted, and legal use might not be possible in many cases. however, if a government regulated bitcoin in order to create a safer environment for users, people would take it on themselves to become knowledgeable on bitcoin and use it, knowing it has the government's support.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:11:21 PM

It will be wrong or living in fantasy to think government regulation will not come. Its not possible because it and government does not like its influence to be reduce which is what will be interpreted as the objective of bitcoin. But our consolation is that bitcoin cannot be stopped.

The regulation to me, would go a long way to sanitize the system of some individuals that are not supposed to be here and whose actions propelled the regulation in the first place. However, it will not come without a cost which means a lot of core developers and believers will have to abandon bitcoin with the understanding that bitcoin has been hijacked.

Either way, I believe strongly that element of regulation will mean alot by boosting the confidence of corporate bodies in bitcoin.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:20:32 AM

No I don't think government regulation is crucial to Bitcoin survival because bitcoins is not depending on the government, bitcoins is not centralized , bitcoins will always be survival as long as there are ecosystem of bitcoins, the miners, developers, investors and the users of bitcoins, bitcoins be regulated will have negative impact because everything will depend on the government, it will kill essence of decentralize in the bitcoins.
A.nayem

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:03:17 AM

That depends a lot.
And it depends on how the regulation will work and what does that mean.
If bitcoin will be treated as a currency and that's all there will be no problems. Same as declaring it a legal tender in the country.
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:08:13 AM

The government in my opinion should not be interfering with our money. Unless you are someone who needs to be taken care of and do not have a mind of your own, then yes bring in the government. I am a firm believer in self reliance, self improvement, and discipline. People who are saying the government should control BTC do not know what they are talking about.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:18:11 AM

I think if the government's participation would lead to bitcoin progress to a better phase, it might be necessary to get support from all concerned, but if their participation would only bring bad effects on bitcoin development it would be better if they did not join bitcoin.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:25:32 AM

Different countries have different regulative measures.We could see that regulations laid down by china clearly shows that it does not want to encourage the use of bitcoins at all i its country.Japan on he other hand totally legalized bitcoin.Australia has started to consider bitcoin as money from july 1st.Its true that almost all countries have realized that bitcoin could no more be avoided and hence many countries have started to regulate it.Regulation is good for bitcoin's progress as more people would confidently start using bitcoins but it should not be such regulation laid by the chinese government.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:45:58 AM

Bitcoins will be survival with or without government regulations of bitcoins, we see now bitcoins is still alive and the price of bitcoins was increased, the regulations of bitcoins will gives positive impact on the growth of bitcoins due to the people will be more trusting in bitcoins to investment in it, due to there's support from the government with regulations, unfortunately it is depending on the government of countries to regulate the bitcoins.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:32:15 PM

they dont believe in bitcoin, i dont know it, maybe cause of price, or dont have institution. but much people here believe in bitcoin
If the price of the bitcoin is high in your country then they should use bitcoin more and more so that they will be able to sell their bitcoin on the highest rates till then the value will be more than double so it is the best thing we can do with our bitcoin and we will never suffer from lose using it. The government in my country is now giving the value to the bitcoin.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:39:01 PM

Guys which county do you think will follow Japan in terms of accepting Bitcoin as a legal way of payment ?
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:44:00 PM

Let say if my government legalize bitcoin as well , there will be a lot of demand for bitcoin since my people also interest with bitcoin technology
Of course it will affect on bitcoin in global value !

Guys which county do you think will follow Japan in terms of accepting Bitcoin as a legal way of payment ?

I think there will be a country from Asia that ready to legalize bitcoin just like them

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:45:01 PM

If the price of the bitcoin is high in your country then they should use bitcoin more and more so that they will be able to sell their bitcoin on the highest rates till then the value will be more than double so it is the best thing we can do with our bitcoin and we will never suffer from lose using it. The government in my country is now giving the value to the bitcoin.

Yes true. Many use to inverse in your country means,you will able to inverse in it and use to sell it with highest price. Only if it's high priority to inverse, it value will raise soon.So you can inverse in that source also.Don't worry about the future and all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:54:36 PM

I think it is good for Japan if their Government legalize bitcoin.
Japan is a developed country and in my opinion they are very interested in the bitcoin

Make me great again
albert11

Activity: 679

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:11:46 PM

Of course it depends on the enforcement of government law. If it's positive, it's just as legally binding on people to use it as much as it can help with bitcoins. And if it's a negative law it will do just as it has been banned by China. This is likely to have a big impact on the price of Bitcoins. It depends on us, like this in our country. The bitcoins are legal and freely usable by people so quick to accept people here

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███