Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 2826 times)
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:31:05 PM

The only thing I think government will take an impact if they were able to control bitcoin is that imposing tax on earnings that we get surely the government would like to have the majority of bitcoin in the market to sustain their power and to have control over the economy's wealth
You are right, and this thing will be so bad for bitcoin community, because when the governments make some regulation to bitcoin maybe it will affect bitcoin too much. Bitcoin is more good than to be controlled by government, because it will be some rules and bad things..., Futhermore, I see that bitcoin is more better if it will be like that.

DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:52:13 PM

whether government regulation is crucial to bitcoin survival, will it have a positive or even negative impact. What do you think ?
I think for us who earned money with bitcoins it will have negative impact. For example, bitcoin doesn't have tax yet so if ever government try to impose tax on every bitcoin you make it will be really a pain in the *ss since we know that some governments are too greedy when it comes to money and they may charge a really huge tax.
Well, first of all even if they implement such law, they will still not know how much you earn in you wallets because you are the only to have the private keys of all your wallets. And if they really wanted to know how much you earned then that is beyond the regulations, I mean they are breaking the human rights; they know no privacy.

So basically what I am saying is that, no matter how much you earn even if they taxed you for it, still only certain amounts are gonna be paid. You are going to have a lot of profits just like you used to.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
flyemirate

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

The good thing about bitcoin which is in favor to its users is that no government can have the right to control bitcoin only users have the full control over their earnings they can do transactions without anyone checking it also even in other country they can use bitcoin. As long as the government don't have any regulation with regards to bitcoin everyone will be free to whatever they like
wxa7115

Activity: 2772
Merit: 717

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:50:37 PM

whether government regulation is crucial to bitcoin survival, will it have a positive or even negative impact. What do you think ?
It depends on the kind of regulation we are talking about if we are talking ab out banning that is going to have an effect but after that there is nothing to do so I doubt they are going to try that route, I think they are going to try to put all kinds of regulations to make more difficult to the average person to get bitcoin but that is not going to work either and people will keep using bitcoin as they want it.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:14:22 PM

Apart from Japan none of the government takes any serious steps on the bitcoin and its growth. If anyone regulate the bitcoin under their financial system then bitcoin has to face many issues like taxation, banking usages and etc...

However, regulation is not good for any bitcoin users. They have to support or else they should close their mouth from criticizing bitcoins in a wrong way.
you can said like that but actually government declare regulation for something for example is China purpose  to keep their citizens (Chinese) stay away from many SCAM ICO.

not all regulations which spread out from government not good for bitcoin users. sometimes government launch good regulation as like Korea who almost adopt bitcoin as legal currency.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Christian13

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:53:03 PM

Oh please don't give our government any ideas about regulating bitcoins or I swear they will fight each other in discussing on how they will steal my money. This government we have is corrupted to the core (and I'm not proud of it but I still want to say it because reasons) that the moment they plan to regulate crypto currency, I will migrate to Europe. I hope they will leave BTC alone before I can save enough for migration.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:11:24 PM

It depends on how the regulations are done. This is a new technology, so governments need to regulate it without completely destroying it's potencial for growth. If they do that, then people won't accept it and will start using crypto in hiding. This is exactly what governments want to prevent when they attempt to regulate something, otherwise it might completely backfire.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:17:44 PM

But sometimes government regulations seem made only to protect some interested parties. Until some countries expressly reject bitcoin. In fact, I think bitcoin like a knife although it may potentially have a negative impact on the government but not necessarily a negative impact for peoples. So, government policy is really must on the basis ideas from various professions.

Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:22:49 PM

For the survival of bitcoin, the existence of state regulation does not matter. Bitcoin can perfectly exist and walk around the world without such regulation. However, the presence of state regulation will still have a positive impact on the bitcoin. In this case, the state determines the rules of its circulation in society and simultaneously takes legal protection of their owners or owners.
TonyFat

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:32:40 PM

Bitcoin does not need a state and he will live without him, it's simply not beneficial for the state to not receive a percentage from bitcoin when many people invist, so they want to snatch their piece of cake.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:42:30 PM

It depends on how the regulations are done. This is a new technology, so governments need to regulate it without completely destroying it's potencial for growth. If they do that, then people won't accept it and will start using crypto in hiding. This is exactly what governments want to prevent when they attempt to regulate something, otherwise it might completely backfire.
They are really aware on such stuff thats why only a few did really make some steps regarding on regulating or blocking it.They are really afraid if people would really tend to focus on using crypto and would really hide their assets or funds on it.If government would tend to ban it then they cant really completely get rid of it because people would really find ways to use it.
fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:13:11 PM

until when the government will capture the great opportunities of bitcoin, all will look real hear if the government started it from now on.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:27:10 PM

They are really aware on such stuff thats why only a few did really make some steps regarding on regulating or blocking it.They are really afraid if people would really tend to focus on using crypto and would really hide their assets or funds on it.If government would tend to ban it then they cant really completely get rid of it because people would really find ways to use it.

That is correct there isn't any comprehensive ways of banning bitcoin just yet and the worst they could do is to make it difficult for people to use by inacting bad laws against bitcoin but even with ty=hat people can trade in person.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:34:57 PM

I think government regulation is not so important in the world of crypto. Without interfering from the government, crypto continues to run and take place. But if the government supports the crypto it will add a positive influence, especially in the economic field.
They have no ideas about bitcoin now thats why government dont give time for cryptocurrency but in the future they will give regulation about bitcoin. I agree that in the future when they already supports bitcoin the economy of bitcoin will grew up massively.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:12:58 PM

First, I think that government intervention has only negative impact, such as decreasing the value of the bitcoin and its legislation in this country.
Just remember what happened to the value of bitcoin last month when China closed some ICO.

i287853

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:24:42 PM

The only thing I think government will take an impact if they were able to control bitcoin is that imposing tax on earnings that we get surely the government would like to have the majority of bitcoin in the market to sustain their power and to have control over the economy's wealth
You are right, and this thing will be so bad for bitcoin community, because when the governments make some regulation to bitcoin maybe it will affect bitcoin too much. Bitcoin is more good than to be controlled by government, because it will be some rules and bad things..., Futhermore, I see that bitcoin is more better if it will be like that.
let me add that government regulation defeats the purpose of one of bitcoins characteristics which is being decentrelized. Regulation of bitcoin should be upon the bitcoin  users, not the government

difeng

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:30:53 PM

bitcoin is decentralized, no countries can control it. But I would say the political issue is important. if one government ban it within country like China, it can fluctuate the price sharply but as for decentralized attributes, it will recover unless all over the world turn its back on bitcoin. 
ngefek berat

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:38:34 PM

if my opinion will be better because definitely security would increasingly a strict so most likely the existence of the thief diminishing and definitely make the bitcoiner quieter every time to work in this forum.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:38:56 PM

The truth is they wouldn't really know about that, since it is almost mere anonymous in this kind of platform. In every account you owned in this community they really wouldn't know about it. And on top of that, they really wouldn't know how much you really earn from this. And besides all of that, they may impose some taxes, but that doesn't affect the overall profit you're getting.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:41:55 PM

the government regulation of bitcoin is always different in each country. I think all countries have interests and laws regarding bitcoin. even then if the state has legalized it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: