Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 2818 times)
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:13:39 AM

Bitcoin is global, government regulation is a good thing, can be long-term development. No supervision will be more and more chaos, such as ico
 Wink Wink Wink Wink
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:26:07 AM

In my country bitcoin is prohibited by the government to be used as a direct transaction tool because it can weaken the value of currency in my country, I agree with it because it is one of the government's efforts to maintain the exchange rate of currency.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:38:02 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralised currency that should ideally be free of government regulations. But governments just can't let a decentralized monetary system to derive the financial system. So, they will regulate it either in favor of it or against it. We just can escape government in such matters. More regulations to come from many more countries in future.

True, knowing that more and more people are engaging themselves to bitcoin, there is no way that the government will just leave it as it is. The Government might feel threatened and will not let to be not benefited. This actually the role of tge government, to regulate the wealth of the country. Bitcoin and cryptosystem are really impactinh the economy really hard, that is why government is interfering and regulating

In my country Jak ma is encouraging the president to have a cashless society which obviously bitcoin or any crypto will be use. For this reason, government will not just regulate it but also have full control over it. What crypto holder has to do is to hope that bitcoin will not become complicated because of the government but will have advanced and better feature.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:59:55 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 06:22:26 AM by 0t3p0t

whether government regulation is crucial to bitcoin survival, will it have a positive or even negative impact. What do you think ?
Well of course it has a negative and positive impact. But I don't think governments can implement regulations on Bitcoin, I think they can only regulate exchanges as Bitcoin is using blockchain technology which is decentralized. If Bitcoin or cryptocurrency exchanges is regulated therefore tax is automatically included in every transactions. Tax is not that bad since we can contribute to the government for whatever they want to use it for the country. Regulations in Bitcoin can expose anyone who are going to withdraw their coins on exchanges due to the AML/KYC policy implementation by central banks. Once exchanges are regulated our funds are safe and is the sign of acceptance or legal stance by governments.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:02:34 AM

I think government regulations have a big impact on the development of bitcoin. For example, when bitcoin accepts bitcoin, bitcoin
prices have risen sharply. In my country, the government did not accept bitcoin, I think my country is not capable of managing
bitcoins. Because my country is still small and the economy is not growing .
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:12:33 AM

I have a question can Bitcoin be put under regulations as Bitcoin is decentralized. I mean what can the government probably do with bitcoins as they would not  have control over it. So even if the government could put up some regulations over bitcoin I can't think what regulations they can put.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:18:32 AM

whether government regulation is crucial to bitcoin survival, will it have a positive or even negative impact. What do you think ?

Apart from Japan none of the government takes any serious steps on the bitcoin and its growth. If anyone regulate the bitcoin under their financial system then bitcoin has to face many issues like taxation, banking usages and etc...

Bitcoin in many countries is underestimated. In my country is similar. The government is mainly responsible for the internal wounds of the country.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:19:58 AM

The government regulations on bitcoin in the world are different.
Some countries have legalized bitcoins and some are not.
Just as government regulations in my country about bitcoin are still faltering, there is still no certainty from the government.
I think if the government legalizes bitcoin, a great opportunity for the progress of a country will be more open.
Maybe i can only wait when it's time to get legal bitcoin in my country.

Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

In my personal veiws government would want to have control over bitcoins ,
And maybe they won't legalise BTC untill they get  some power to control it.
Government would surely need to put tax on BTC if the majority uses it , if they form any rules and regulations for using btc we would definitely have to follow it.
What impact it would create on people that we will know only after implementing them .

If we talk about current situation then countries like Russia and China have sort of ban on BTC , the ban is not on using btc but to converting them I to fiats by depositing them in banks .
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:53:56 AM

Bitcoin existed and can continue to exist without state regulation. However, state regulation, that is, the establishment of certain rules for its circulation within the country, makes it a legal tender within this state and at the same time bitcoin can enjoy the protection of the state, including judicial protection in case of violation of the rights of citizens associated with bitcoin. In this regard, the state regulation of the crypto currency plays a certain positive role.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:00:45 AM

important or not it is relatively possible to say something important so maybe the condition of bitcoin can be supported by the government. the positive or negative impacts also depend on the regulation applied because every government in the country has a different perspective.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:11:25 AM

Regulation is of course beneficial. If a regulation accepts Crypto, this will certainly benefit the Crytocurrency user. And vice versa if regulation rejects Crypto, then this will make a little jolt for Crypto users. Surely every regulation has a good purpose. In this case, we need to be observant in the face of every news and FUD. In order not to be hooked by the political game on Cryptocurrency.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:18:26 AM

I think it's different and depends on the country that makes the regulation, but in my opinion is not really many countries don't accept bitcoin, as in my country they say bitcoin as an invalid currency, but they don't prohibit or givin ban as china do. so I think the positive or negative impact is depends on the contents of the regulation.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:26:00 AM

government regulating bitcoin cannot be prevented.
history has already told us that government will always seek to find way to be able to gain control with everything happening in their jurisdiction.
and bitcoin won't be exempted from this, especially that government will see that this is a way for people to avoid taxes while doing transactions involving money.
therefore one day they will create laws to restrict it and make it in favor of the government.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:26:45 AM

the government can not interfere in bitcoin transactions, bitcoin can not hold any country can all have bitcoin but no one can manage it.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:30:40 AM

Can you please explain how governments can regulate a decentralized and worldwide operating system? I know that they can regulate exchanges, but this is not regulating bitcoin because people still can get bitcoin by mining themselves or buy bitcoins directly from people or buy at exchanges abroad or if they accept bitcoin for products and services.

If you ask about the impact if a government will declare it as illegal, then it is clear that it will have a negative impact in that country because many people do what the government/law says without using their own brain!
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:16:25 AM

in my opinion the government will support in the presence of bitcoin, because this will have an impact on the economy of a country.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:44:14 AM

government regulating bitcoin cannot be prevented.
history has already told us that government will always seek to find way to be able to gain control with everything happening in their jurisdiction.
and bitcoin won't be exempted from this, especially that government will see that this is a way for people to avoid taxes while doing transactions involving money.
therefore one day they will create laws to restrict it and make it in favor of the government.
Cheesy

The truth really hurts. This is how always the government thinks and if they smell money they mean it and they can't get their nasty hands to this.
Thinking that regulating bitcoin will give them more power to control things and soon will take over but as far as the community is concern I'm confident that they can let this thing happens. People will always find their ways not to expose their bitcoin to the government as still and will be decentralized after all and I think that this will be the greatest hindrance for the government.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:47:49 AM

Government may regulate bitcoins that it owns, but they never regulate bitcoins of other people. Rather, they regulate the people.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:48:31 AM

Decentralised, peer to peer, autonomous nature, low transaction time & charges are the basic features of bitcoin.
Bitcoins become more popular due to these features.
If governments starts putting its own regulations they bitcoin may lose it autonomous nature.
Governments always try to alter and control currencies for their personal benefits.
Putting regulation on bitcoin transaction these governments may earn good revenue.
They may put taxes on every transaction.
Many countries have legalised bitcoins on some conditions, tax structure is being framed.
Bitcoins are world wide acceptance, government tax structure will differ from country to country, this may affect its acceptance in countries where taxes are heavy.
If governments are accepting bitcoin as it is then and then only they will keep its popularity, value and progress intact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: