Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:00:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Reaction  (Read 755 times)
Jovl

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

I just thought about a little theory. When I usualy tell friends or people in generall about cryptocurrencies and that they need to inform themselves about the subject the feedback is 90% positive. People realize that cryptocurrencies is the next "big thing".

So back to my theorie. In recent days there were a lot of discussions about Jamie Dimon CEO of JP Morgan spreding FUD. So if he actually gets people aware of crypto even by bad puplicity won't it be positive for the market despite causing a price drop by panic sellers.

So do you think even bad news about crypto in the wider media will drive the market up in the long run becuase it makes people aware?

I think this is a good question. Since the bitcoin market is not large, large media can easily manipulate it.

And at the moment BitKoin is only protected by the fact that it is not very popular among different groups of people.

Even bitcoin has a bad news,there are still a lot of people will be indulged with this which will be a result to have a higher marked up.Many countries are familiar with bitcoin and will not be affected by the bad news.

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:40:41 PM

i think you can't really generalize it like this. it may have different results for different people. some may believe it and the first thing (the negative one) that they hear about bitcoin becomes what they will always remember from it. and no matter what happens in the future, they may never change their mind.
believe it or not some people are actually like that!

or some others may be affected by it, specially if it is someone big saying it but change their mind when they find out more about bitcoin and what it really is.

so far the result of all these FUDs which have been taking place for years, was never big enough to cause any permanent damage. it at least seems like it. and bitcoin is growing stronger every day despite all that!

--looking for signature--
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:27:17 PM

The news or updates are very vulnerable for bitcoin because the price of bitcoin reacts faster than what we expect because when there is a news like bad news for example, the price goes down dramatically and it causes a lot of losses from different investors who putted money in bitcoin and i think that if the wider media will spread the news fast then we can see even faster bitcoin reaction because that is one of the weakness of bitcoin, the news.
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

If the media coverage of the benefits and advantages of digital currency then the community will slowly realize the importance of digital currency. But if media explanations reveal a loss, the danger of digital currency then people in their subconscious will reject the digital currency.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: