Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brave Browser and BAT tokens  (Read 459 times)
kurothesaky (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:45:22 PM

Does anybody uses Brave? If so can you tell me how and when BAT token distribution for it's users is rumored to appear?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:12:29 AM

My suggestion is to follow the brave browser's twitter account, they update quite regularly about the roadmap and progress. I believe the next version is to replace bitcoin with BAT in the current contribution model, then followed by the ad model.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:53:28 AM

Does anybody uses Brave? If so can you tell me how and when BAT token distribution for it's users is rumored to appear?
No, and that is going to be the issue with BAT there are several web browsers that do a very good job, why people are going to choose this web browser over the one they are already using? The war for web browsers happened a long time ago between Netscape and Internet Explorer and while other good browsers have emerged and replaced them like Firefox, Safari and Opera I do not think there is a lot of space for yet another browser.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:58:07 PM

I love brave browser and bat as a project but there is another serious aspect as well that can badly hinder or stop the future potential growth in value of bat tokens, im talking about the scenario where all big websites will getting daily tips and donations in bat and brave users will also be earning bat for their activity so what my concern is that thousands of bat tokens will be given away as reward on daily basis which can eventually cause price dumps when a big website will try to cashout when they have ample supply of bat tokens and i think this can stop the bat price and not let it break above but i may be wrong in the end still i have shared my view and analysis.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
salty

Activity: 562

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:22:21 PM

Yes, sometimes I use this browser.The basic setup I did,and also participated in airdrop.But i never received the award.Perhaps there will be some announcement about it.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:25:58 PM

Brave is my main browser on my laptop. Works really really good. I love that shield. No ads at all. People should give it a try. I will be buying some BAT as soon as altcoin market shows some good movement.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:30:19 PM

Brave Browser using blockchain and cryptocurrencies buzzwords only for marketing purpose.
Is a token and platform decentralized? Could be used worldwide with same terms? No!
Could be BAT token replaced by ETH or BTC, of course! Already working addons that support LN payments.  Cool

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 03:38:49 PM

Brave itself is not a bad browser but it has tough competition from the enterprise level of chrome and the open source powerhouse of mozilla.
Many people just adopted brave for it's reward program and it did aggressively advertised itself through every channels. But the users who went in brave for the reward were disappointed by the numbers and strategy of BAT token distribution. Brave and BAT are an integral part of each other and a failure of other would affect the another one. The failure of both is making this system go down.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:07:06 PM

Brave is my main browser on my laptop. Works really really good. I love that shield. No ads at all. People should give it a try. I will be buying some BAT as soon as altcoin market shows some good movement.

I downloaded Brave Browser some months ago, what drew my attention was the BAtT, and since then I've loved the broswer and currently using it as my default broswer. I haven't gotten any free tokens from it yet, but It doesn't matter.
Crytodon

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:48:36 PM

Well, Brendan Eich the creator of the JavaScript programming language and also co founder of Mozilla Firefox is behind this project.
The user base has increased 12x since last year,so people are using it.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:58:42 PM

Yes, I love the Brave browser because it's super fast and smooth. I already have withdrawn almost $5 and $2 is on the account. Brave send my ads earning in BAT token within the first ten days of every month.

How to earn BAT
After opening the Brave browser, Just go to Reward setting & turn on Ad. Also, you can select maximum ads (5) from Ads setting. Thus every hour you would see a couple of pop-up notifications.

pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:07:52 PM

As for the distribution of tokens, everything is not easy, they give tokens to someone, but not to someone. For example, they gave me only once, after which they did not give me anymore. But in the settings there is a beautiful inscription that the rewards are not available for your region, which is very sad. The browser itself is not bad, but I don’t see the point in it as such, as there is chrome, mozilla and opera. For which there are extensions that block annoying ads and trackers that monitor the user.
zororaka
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 56

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 03:50:39 PM

My suggestion is to follow the brave browser's twitter account, they update quite regularly about the roadmap and progress. I believe the next version is to replace bitcoin with BAT in the current contribution model, then followed by the ad model.

I think they just heed the crypto community. Though it is only a derivative of a browser add features to eliminate ads. But they will add advertisements for themselves so that browser users get BAT. But I also use that browser to support Cryptocurrency to be better.

*Image Removed*
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:52:20 PM

Yes, in fact, there really is a distribution of tokens, I have been using this browser for about a year, but in order to earn them you need to view ads on websites, and when this function is not active then there is no advertising. This browser is very convenient for me, so I use it despite the fact that there you can earn.
cardy

Activity: 47
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:18:57 PM

not immediately, but Brave became my main browser, works faster on my old laptop than Google Chrome or Opera, but also periodically need to clean the cache and configure it for yourself, participate in the affiliate program, tell your audience about this browser to earn BAT
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 04:57:14 PM

I actively use this browser, however, in my region their payment system does not work, so I do not receive any additional tokens other than those that I bought in the first days of my acquaintance.
I bought only 50 tokens. It seems strange to me that a project with such an interesting idea, one might even say innovative, does not seek to expand as quickly as possible into all possible markets.
Probably jurisdictions of different countries do not allow. This is cryptocurrency, soon without regulators we will not be able to take a step.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 05:15:48 PM

Brave itself is not a bad browser but it has tough competition from the enterprise level of chrome and the open source powerhouse of mozilla.
Many people just adopted brave for it's reward program and it did aggressively advertised itself through every channels. But the users who went in brave for the reward were disappointed by the numbers and strategy of BAT token distribution. Brave and BAT are an integral part of each other and a failure of other would affect the another one. The failure of both is making this system go down.

Do they not provide specific support for BAT reward and distribution issues? Telegram Group or email?

I've heard this program for a long time, but haven't tried it. Some comments above also experienced problems regarding distribution rewards.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:25:57 PM

i guess its is on a selected country. I've been using brave browser for a long time now and I don't see any ads to earn BAT token.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:29:48 PM

I don’t think that they will send tokens to people who just use the browser. They have many ways to earn their token inside the browser. viewing some advertising and creating interesting content

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:35:06 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2019, 07:48:49 PM by chaoscoinz

I've read that on November 1st, all brave ad revenue generated in the form of BAT tokens will be released to their Uphold (Brave's version of Coinbase) account.
  I myself have withdrew my brave ad revenue but alas, she didn't appear within the Uphold wallet under the brave browser button
  The community forums for proof of reference:

https://community.brave.com/t/different-balances-shown-in-uphold-wallet-and-brave-browser/86549

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: