Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITTREX, the captcha is always wrong >:( >:( >:(  (Read 588 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:39:56 PM

do you want to improve it ?

What captcha on bittrex ? I'am using 2FA on this exchanger, and never was asked to enter any captcha instead.
LOL, even i am using 2FA and still asks for Captcha for the first login and after that you need to enter 2FA pin. I had also similar problem long time back, i just clear all cache and then everything worked fine. Hope it helps OP.
True,you would still need to enter Captcha before you do enter your 2fa.I do have doubt on how he do such thing without captcha? Smiley .Sometimes i am really pissed when i do logged in on Bittrex because of that wrong captcha. Even into this forum also there are times which captcha isnt really accurate at all even you choose the right image its still wrong.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:54:59 AM

do you want to improve it ?
For me captcha is working fine. But if i want to improve it? Yes if there is, because making it better wilk make any transaction easy and secure.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

at my place i dont need captcha to login at bittrex, buit for poloniex i must solve capthca

maybe your ip get banned?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: