Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:08:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when will bitcoin prove its true prosperity and take on full beast mode?  (Read 576 times)
Millzp0 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:36:36 PM

millennial's are the biggest investors and supporters obviously, but bitcoin has to reach a level of financial prosperity to somewhat the fullest eventually...will it make our kids rich? Grandkids? Great Grand Kids? Aliens or Martians to that far extent?

16B9V1QRCjLvzg676nbagXEtTigfekjwuS
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:50:24 PM

millennial's are the biggest investors and supporters obviously, but bitcoin has to reach a level of financial prosperity to somewhat the fullest eventually...will it make our kids rich? Grandkids? Great Grand Kids? Aliens or Martians to that far extent?

Personally, I don't think Bitcoin will ever become as huge as people here think it will be. I think it will become much bigger but I doubt it will be the case where even 1/10 of people use it. I also doubt that it will rise over 10x in a year, I think the rise will be a lot more gradual.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:04:51 AM

Every year there will be a progress in its price and demand however the technology continues to prosper and continues to advanced so the bitcoin will become more popular and attracts the attention of people who still not using it, and by the time that all bitcoin will be mined, surely it will reach its beastmode and boom to its price, there's a lot of potential to this coin.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:12:56 AM

In order for Bitcoin to prove its prosperity and enter "beast mode" it doesn't need to make anyone rich. It needs to be developed to the point that's it is usable in any kind of situation, by a lot of people at the same time and in a user-friendly manner. Making people rich is secondary to the prosperity of Bitcoin. With the right path forward, the rest will come gradually and naturally.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:15:50 AM

When will? it's already started I think as it is on the process and a step by step process as there is no short cut to 1 time big time price of a million, bitcoin is not a magical thing that will get bigger in an instant whenever you wanted. Let's just wait to see what will happen to it.

The future of our next generation will surely benefited to it if us will begin to believe to its potential and start to invest it then give it to our children for their future, I see bitcoin as a future of digital currency though.

Millzp0 (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:27:00 AM

what people do not understand is that if you have at least 1 Bitcoin then you are hold on to something that there is only 21 billion of.
its a future innovative technology software system and right now only a mere 3-5 million people even hold at least 1 bitcoin with the next 2-4 years.
I see greatness and amazing unstoppable value

16B9V1QRCjLvzg676nbagXEtTigfekjwuS
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:47:16 AM

That depends. If you invest huge amount of money on bitcoin, then that could be the case. But millennials are not yet that self supported enough to come up with huge investments. But I believe that bitcoins will soon reach its level of prosperity and will help this generation to earn other than their permanent jobs. Bitcoin is indeed a great invention of the century.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:35:03 AM

Do you not considered the price today as good? For me its already so strong and it will just like a bonus if bticoin can go on "full beast mode" on the next couple of years. Eventually we will go there like $10,000 or more but can bitcoin be useful if we reach that price? Can we used it to do online and use bitcoin as mode of payment? Otherwise bitcoin will be just like any other investment.

In order for Bitcoin to prove its prosperity and enter "beast mode" it doesn't need to make anyone rich. It needs to be developed to the point that's it is usable in any kind of situation, by a lot of people at the same time and in a user-friendly manner. Making people rich is secondary to the prosperity of Bitcoin. With the right path forward, the rest will come gradually and naturally.

True. If bitcoin is not usable, then its hard for it to gain mass acceptance to push the price to what we are dreaming of. I think that time will come but we have to wait and its gonna be a slow and steady phase and we do not want artificial price that will crumble anytime.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:46:07 AM

I don't get what you mean by this, are you implying that it would last that long? But the question you are asking is somewhat like "when will bitcoins truly be accepted" or something like that. Generally your title should compliment the body of your thread. But seems like it is quite different in my view.
SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:01:29 AM

It can happen in many scenarios :
1. When governments embrace Bitcoin
2. If there's a financial meltdown
3. Failure of the economy of a large country
4. War
5. When people realize that the world financial order is a scam

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:41:09 AM

since bitcoin is not magical it won't make you rich!

bitcoin is a currency but also an investment just like anything else. you can make profit and become "rich" only if you know what you are doing. otherwise you and your kids and grand kids will go bankrupt. just as we keep seeing people lose money even though bitcoin price has been rising!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:07:45 AM

As an user mentioned in his quote, it's nothing like a magical thing. It's an innovation that make an effective platform for the financial administration without much flaws on a decentralized system. What it does is on the right track, no need of a beast mode and make unwanted issues.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:54:16 AM

For sure it will make kids rich if they hold bitcoin long enough. It will also make your grandkids and great grand kids rich OP so long as they also hold some btc to convert at a later point of their life. I would not say the same for aliens since we still dont know if they exist or not and the same goes for martians. Only future can tell about the last two but for sure it will make one who holds it long enough rich.
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:07:27 AM

This can't happen in one day. We still to much way to take. The adoption should be increased and this will surely bring a positive effect on bitcoin. Probably around 5-10 years.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:04:54 PM

Personally, I don't think Bitcoin will ever become as huge as people here think it will be. I think it will become much bigger but I doubt it will be the case where even 1/10 of people use it. I also doubt that it will rise over 10x in a year, I think the rise will be a lot more gradual.
]
If bitcoin always developing gradually and improve by the time it's possible. people back then think bitcoin is useless and just like a dust but see now, its price rallying like crazy.
One my biggest fear is that there's new technology to replace bitcoin while bitcoin become obsolete.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:43:20 PM

]
If bitcoin always developing gradually and improve by the time it's possible. people back then think bitcoin is useless and just like a dust but see now, its price rallying like crazy.
One my biggest fear is that there's new technology to replace bitcoin while bitcoin become obsolete.
Which is impossible to happen at this moment,  since there are not much cryptos who are showing potentials on being a replacement unless there's. Somw new which when released will be that popular already.

Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 5069

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:53:47 PM

In 1994/95, really smart folks were scoffing and laughing as this newish thing called the "Internet". Even though it had been around for a few years already (mostly in Universities), it was viewed as a geeky niche thing.

By 1999/2000, the entire world was exploding to integrate the Internet into every facet of every business and personal life. I was a computer/web programmer at the time, and the amount of work and money being thrown around was absolutely mind-boggling. It took over everything.

So I give it another 4 years for Bitcoin, give or take.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:57:08 PM

In 1994/95, really smart folks were scoffing and laughing as this newish thing called the "Internet". Even though it had been around for a few years already, it was viewed as a geeky niche thing.

By 1999/2000, the entire world was exploding to integrate the Internet into every facet of every business and personal life. I was a computer/web programmer at the time, and the amount of work and money being thrown around was absolutely mind-boggling. It took over everything.

So I give it another 4 years for Bitcoin, give or take.
what a great scenarios I guess if people only understand how big can be the future of this asset maybe they wont wait till they see some people
become so rich just by holding bitcoin maybe they will start opening their minds that there's a lots of possibilities that those things will be repeated
again and they need to be an early holders.
forkchain

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:19:58 PM

As an user mentioned in his quote, it's nothing like a magical thing. It's an innovation that make an effective platform for the financial administration without much flaws on a decentralized system. What it does is on the right track, no need of a beast mode and make unwanted issues.
Magical things and innovation having different relation like let suppose if you are thinking that innovation can be a magic then it's not true because innovation comes from different idea you cannot put directly ideas.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:28:42 PM

I think Bitcoin will prove its true prosperity if one of the millionaires of Bitcoin today will become a billionaire, it will only mean, a lot have already became millionaires and bitcoin's value already cost a fortune, only time will tell, when will that happen, since if we take a look back, Bitcoin hodlers during 2009 who have a lot of bitcoins, might be millionaires in their own right by now, let us not just consider the us dollar here, they might be a millionaire in their country by now, since I have met people who are multimillionaires already in my country, if you converter Bitcoin to our Fiat. I think just having a good strategy will help you prosper with Bitcoin, just don't let others know, and remain humble, since Bitcoin is  very volatile, you might be a millionaire now, but the price of Bitcoin can also go down.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: