Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: not connected to hitbtc  (Read 250 times)
bit-emperor (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:18:50 AM

for 2 days i cant acces hitbtc, the page always said " not connected trying to reconnect ", do you guys have the same probblem like me?
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:26:44 AM

for 2 days i cant acces hitbtc, the page always said " not connected trying to reconnect ", do you guys have the same probblem like me?

The site is working fine for me.

I can also see live trades on the site which means that there shouldn't be an issue with others traders using hitbtc either. Maybe it's just something on your end such as your internet connection or something like that? Try to use a different browser, etc.

Contact hitbtc support if you still have the problem.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:09:46 AM

Hitbtc working fine for me as well try clearing your cache or different browser, if it still doesn't load try to open it on different network connection.

pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:23:06 AM

The site is working fine for me too which shows that there is some problem at you end and there is no problem with the site. There might be some issues which you may need to check out
  • Connectivity problem
  • Network issue
  • Browser issue
  • Virus infection(Yes, a virus infection can stop you from using your internet)
Also I would like to know whether is this the only site which is not loading or is this the problem with all the websites ?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bit-emperor (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:11:21 PM

The site is working fine for me too which shows that there is some problem at you end and there is no problem with the site. There might be some issues which you may need to check out
  • Connectivity problem
  • Network issue
  • Browser issue
  • Virus infection(Yes, a virus infection can stop you from using your internet)
Also I would like to know whether is this the only site which is not loading or is this the problem with all the websites ?
hitbtc is the only site that can't loading, other sites are nothing wrong, even in my android phone i still can't access hitbtc. i dont know why, and i have delete all hystorical data browser, i use google chrome
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

hitbtc is the only site that can't loading, other sites are nothing wrong, even in my android phone i still can't access hitbtc. i dont know why, and i have delete all hystorical data browser, i use google chrome

Did you try to clear cache your browsers? Or get a new tab for incognito mode.
Maybe you should try to use another browser but if the issue is still there maybe you should restart your router it might be some IP address issue which is a rare case to happen. Or you should contact the support? but I guess you can solve this issue by yourselves. 
bit-emperor (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:37:42 PM

Did you try to clear cache your browsers? Or get a new tab for incognito mode.
Maybe you should try to use another browser but if the issue is still there maybe you should restart your router it might be some IP address issue which is a rare case to happen. Or you should contact the support? but I guess you can solve this issue by yourselves. 
problem is resolved, by following your suggestion to restart my router. thank you sir.. all also to people here that have gave me solution
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: