Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Fork 2 ?  (Read 2482 times)
ashuK27 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:17:56 AM

First Cash, Now Gold? Another Bitcoin Hard Fork Is on the Way
is it TRUE?
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:40:25 AM

As I know hard fork 2 will be happened on 25th October. After the 1st hard fork on 1st August Bitcoin price has increased very quickly from more than 2k$ per Bitcoin to more than 4k$ in few days. I hope that after 2nd hard fork on 25th October it'll be the same with what happened after the hard fork on 1st August maybe Bitcoin price will get over 5k$ after the up coming hard fork Smiley
ashuK27 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:44:19 AM

As I know hard fork 2 will be happened on 25th October. After the 1st hard fork on 1st August Bitcoin price has increased very quickly from more than 2k$ per Bitcoin to more than 4k$ in few days. I hope that after 2nd hard fork on 25th October it'll be the same with what happened after the hard fork on 1st August maybe Bitcoin price will get over 5k$ after the up coming hard fork Smiley
i hope so with cross finger that the price of BitCoin will boom more than 6k$ Wink
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:48:41 AM

If this 2nd fork gives BTC more value, and also if it makes BTC better for all, then it wil be definitely a win situation for all of the BTC users. But this kind of things are always new things, that add more volatility to an already very volatile currency. Let's hope for a hard fork without issues, and for a better BTC
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:52:04 AM

is it TRUE?

what is this "Gold" that people have been talking about (and by people i mean brand new accounts like yourself making new topics).
all i could find that was closes was BitGold which is pretty old and it was nothing interesting at all.

so if you have any information please share it with proper links here

--looking for signature--
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 5004

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:56:36 AM

is it TRUE?

what is this "Gold" that people have been talking about (and by people i mean brand new accounts like yourself making new topics).
all i could find that was closes was BitGold which is pretty old and it was nothing interesting at all.

If i'm not mistaking it's just an altcoin that wants to ride on bitcoin's success by using bitcoin's name and just attaching "gold" at the end.
I can't find the website in my browser's history, but if i'm correct, it's an alt that switched to an algo that is currently only cpu/gpu minable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xeospe

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:01:35 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/first-cash-now-gold-another-bitcoin-hard-fork-way/
ariyaromadhona96

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:02:30 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/first-cash-now-gold-another-bitcoin-hard-fork-way/ there you're sir
dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:02:45 AM

it seems to me, if the second fork will charge the holders of bitcoins the same freebie as the first. And this new bitcoin will grow to $ 1,200 per 1 piece. The holders of the bitcoins should be prepared for this, because this is a chance to multiply their capital several times.
ashuK27 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:07:02 AM

is it TRUE?

Even people i mean brand new accounts like us get attention and links about another fork from legendary members why u can't?
i'm not spreading rumor my friend. i'm newbie thats why taking advice and knowledge from experts like you. thn.ks for guidance.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

is it TRUE?

This was also my question few days ago. Don't really have much knowledge about fork but I just hope this will bring something that is advantageous for BTC holders just like what happened last fork.
SKR27

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:15:46 AM

just like first fork if it happen again and another shit comes from BTC then price of BTCwill be BOOM 5k$ +
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:56:38 PM

just like first fork if it happen again and another shit comes from BTC then price of BTCwill be BOOM 5k$ +

Hope it will really be the same as the first one. Bitcoin's price nowadays is still at $4k mark. I was anticipating it'll reach the $5k mark this September but it didn't so hope there would be good news this October.
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:20:25 AM

Bitcoin gold probably the swankiest name of all the bitcoins, is being led by someone named Jack liao Li, he's the head and the CEO of a cryptic mining company in Hong Kong, it appears as of now Bitcoin gold will launch October 25th the same as i think that we saw with Bitcoin cash it launched about five or six days earlier. It will be put on two exchanges around the world on November.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:30:05 AM

Lol bring on the forks. Don't sell right when it comes out, wait until some dumbass pumps it then sell sell sell! I'm so glad I sold my BCH at over 0.2BTC each! They aren't even half that now. Piece of crap altcoin garbage haha. Anyone can fork off of bitcoin, it doesn't make it worth anything.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:34:41 AM

I have read an article about the Bitcoin Gold or BTG that it will surely fork BTG from BTC and might cause another airdrop kind of event and events like this just like what happen with Bitcoin Cash it will surely create a dividends that when you hold some BTC you can surely get free Altcoins, I say it is great if we are getting free right? and Everyone should buy Bitcoin before the Bitcoin Gold fork day so can get their free BTG. but unlike Bitcoin Cash that become hostile to bitcoin and deceiving uninformed investor by not telling that it is just a dividend of bitcoin BTG is friendly to Bitcoin because it clearly identifies itself as new cryptocurrency.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:58:53 PM

Lol bring on the forks. Don't sell right when it comes out, wait until some dumbass pumps it then sell sell sell! I'm so glad I sold my BCH at over 0.2BTC each! They aren't even half that now. Piece of crap altcoin garbage haha. Anyone can fork off of bitcoin, it doesn't make it worth anything.
uniquely beginners will be scared in such a situation and any cataclysms in the world of crypto-currencies will be accompanied by panic sentiments and the security sale of all coins, not only Bitcoin, but also altcoin.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 16738

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:29:23 PM

Lol bring on the forks. Don't sell right when it comes out, wait until some dumbass pumps it then sell sell sell! I'm so glad I sold my BCH at over 0.2BTC each!
I sold some at 0.07, saw it go all the way up to 0.27, but still haven't sold the rest. It's a lot of work to get out of cold storage. I'm almost prepared to do that now, but it's annoying if I have to do it again later.
At the last fork I had to scrape all my addresses from all my wallets.

Anyone can fork off of bitcoin, it doesn't make it worth anything.
True. But not anyone can hype it enough to get any news coverage. Cash did, and Gold did it already too. It's not the fork that gives it's value, it's the publicity.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:29:39 PM

uniquely beginners will be scared in such a situation and any cataclysms in the world of crypto-currencies will be accompanied by panic sentiments and the security sale of all coins, not only Bitcoin, but also altcoin.

it is all good though.
each time there is something like that and they create a new altcoin forked from bitcoin, it just makes bitcoin stronger.
of course the first time there will be a lot of panic because it is unknown territory. but after a while it will become old news. this upcoming one is the second one after cash and it will have smaller effect. and after that i don't think there can be any other fork that is capable of creating any fear at all.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:37:24 PM

this is just a start. i expect so much more forks like these.

before all the bitcoin forks were actually trying to creat a new coin. and actually contribute to the technology. you can look at Litecoin and its creator Charlee Lee for a good example of a good coin forked from bitcoin.

but this new wave of coins forking from bitcoin are just trying to make money. usually it is with the airdrop, mining and pump and dumps.
this bitcoin gold one choose to also premine the shit out of it before release too.

Buying the dip...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: