Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SONM to the outer GALAXY!  (Read 2176 times)
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:29:46 PM

This is one token that needs to be kepg for longer terms to get the best of it.  News of the wallet thats comming out this month drive the price up. The more profit for holders who wait for the mobile mining feature.
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:58:12 PM

I can't see the price dropping below current levels (3800 sat) in a normal week. BTC fork and falling price might just be able to get it down if people fud / unload for btc.
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:48:24 PM

SONM is really one of the best coins which has high potential. I am really sad for those who sold it after the ico as it decreased below ico price. But if you believe in a coin fully, you hold it at all events and you will be rewarded ultimately.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:04:38 AM

SONM is really one of the best coins which has high potential. I am really sad for those who sold it after the ico as it decreased below ico price. But if you believe in a coin fully, you hold it at all events and you will be rewarded ultimately.
I did the same thing and had sold it a few months ago, I was disappointed sonm not listed in Bittrex and just be on Liqui. "," the moment I saw it and regrets it cannot return. Sad
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:56:13 PM

SNM is extremely undervalued and with a lot of potential. It has just been added to Binance and is already going up quite a bit, but still very early in the pump!
I guess I already missed that train after just checking on coinmarketcap, as it is already trading at about $0.2 and the marketcap is shooting up pretty fast. I guess the team will rather focus on having just the perfect people on the show who believes in the project than having some set of people who are just ready to dump at the slightest chance possible. It will be a great project to opt in even at this price but I will still have to take my chances a little bit.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:42:16 PM

SNM is extremely undervalued and with a lot of potential. It has just been added to Binance and is already going up quite a bit, but still very early in the pump!
It is undervalued that seems to be about right, but does someone knows what was the price of SONM in dollars, ETH and in BTC at ICO? I would like to know that information if someone has it, if SONM current price is currently below ICO then I would consider that coin to be a steal since I could easily see that coin go above a dollar and may reach even 2 dollars per SONM token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: