Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SONM to the outer GALAXY!  (Read 2176 times)
torjusg (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:14:11 AM

SNM is extremely undervalued and with a lot of potential. It has just been added to Binance and is already going up quite a bit, but still very early in the pump!
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:16:39 AM

So the time of cheap SONM almost end ? i still wanna buy more  Embarrassed
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:24:47 AM

SONM is still cheap right now. I really hope this coin will pump because it is very undervalued
krazy89

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:44:19 AM

SONM is still cheap right now. I really hope this coin will pump because it is very undervalued
people are busy buying ICO and P&d coins lol. SONM will explode next year when the real product comes out. 
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:47:51 AM

SONM probably need a little time before it can really moon. Give it some time and invest if you don't mind waiting for the long term.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:53:28 AM

Kraken, poloniex or bittrex could be priced at 3X-4X.
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

SNM is extremely undervalued and with a lot of potential. It has just been added to Binance and is already going up quite a bit, but still very early in the pump!
Why is it extremely undervalued?
torjusg (OP)

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:11:13 AM

Why is it extremely undervalued?

Because they're actually well under way of making a product and are undeservingly low on the marketcap. Many hype products with nothing to show for are way above.
DeRhino

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:54:10 AM

SONM is the new Golem slayer , am already invested in this project and am waiting for the ROISSS!!!
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:50:45 PM

the development of SONM is very good although at the beginning pretty bad for their price
but they do with enough important people in their team in their development after they partner with LISK developers
they also still hire developers who are competent in his field I will say this that it will be better than GOLEM to its fore

Kraken, poloniex or bittrex could be priced at 3X-4X.
be patient in the group I once asked if they will put SONM on the biggest exchange they answer is in the conversation stage
but they focus on the roadmap that has been planned
sepely

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:03:47 PM

i didn't like this SONM team. they run out after ICO and they don't update their roadmap.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:13:02 PM

i didn't like this SONM team. they run out after ICO and they don't update their roadmap.

Have you ever visited their ANN thread? They were there updating their investors and as expected, they manage to list the token on Binance. Last few weeks the price was about $0.06 and I did got some tokens which I think I'm not the only who considered it the best entry point to buy SNM.
krazy89

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:16:57 PM

Really ? How about you go to barcelona and talk to them ? btw free ticket at the blockchain solution forum

https://www.facebook.com/SONMproject/photos/a.965808310218627.1073741828.954849207981204/1122359194563537/?type=3&theater
motodor

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:22:30 PM

I agree with you, I am also do not like SONM team, they ever said it is don't care with the price for the moment, therefore price sonm always under the ico and it's been a few months after ico ends. but maybe if you have patient, sonm will rise in the year of 2018.

d3nz

Activity: 1316
Merit: 264

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:36:37 PM

SONM will mostlikely to rise up and will overpower other rival altcoin.

This project has a future since the development is still ongoing we mat just expect to took it longer before it pumps up. And, once it added on big exchanges then expect the unexpectation pump.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Compradora

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:58:22 PM

SONM will mostlikely to rise up and will overpower other rival altcoin.

This project has a future since the development is still ongoing we mat just expect to took it longer before it pumps up. And, once it added on big exchanges then expect the unexpectation pump.

Lots of people are buying sonm for months and they actually didn't still see good news from the official team of the project. The price has the potential to the moon but won't be that easy.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:22:23 PM

Great news for sonm investors. It will certainly rise now after a long period of stagnation. Most people thought it was dead and dumped it at a low price, still pretty good now and probably last chance to jump in before the word gets out.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:50:51 PM

Good news and congrats to SONM community. It was a close fight in the voting and Binance decided to list SONM too, thanks to the community support.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:06:23 PM

the thing to consider with all these projects is they actually need a competent marketing team to get people to adopt their product

krazy89

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:02:48 AM

the thing to consider with all these projects is they actually need a competent marketing team to get people to adopt their product
agree , look at OMG marketing , damn fucking good .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: